PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Illusion Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

FrozenTurtle
03-11-13, 10:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/16vovj4.png

Now you see it, now you don't! Be careful if you try to sneak up on this little one. It'll always have one of its "eyes" on you. With the majestic colors of a peacock and the playful energy of a puppy, it is sure to delight your audience. Put it up on stage and have it perform a few tricks for your other Dragons. Breed or buy one of the new Illusion Dragons to guarantee a front row seat to his show!

Rules:
Starts: Monday, March 11th 11am PST
Ends: Thursday, March 14th at 10:30am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Illusion Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE an Illusion Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Join in on the festivities by breeding or buying an Illusion Dragon through the following versions:

Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id594076335)
Dragon Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon5)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)
Dragon Story for Kindle (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Dragon-Story/dp/B008OOYALE)

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/L3u3aWm.png

Were you able to pull off a magic trick and get the Illusion Dragon? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Illusion Dragon Celebration:

D'green hills
Hellg2
Bernie
Gong Isle
Island ss
Fiz isle
Mystic isles
Foxytinks
Orange
Mistyisland

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Illusion Dragons. Don't take your eye off this Dragon because they specialize in being deceptive. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

RotomGuy
03-11-13, 10:56 AM
Wait, it's a celebration now? And I still don't know if that's a nose or tounge. Though I suppos that's the point.

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 11:03 AM
Wait, it's a celebration now? And I still don't know if that's a nose or tounge. Though I suppos that's the point.

It looks like a beak.

hamadrys
03-11-13, 11:05 AM
They sure went crazy with this design. Maybe after too many drinks at a party, lol.

RotomGuy
03-11-13, 11:06 AM
They sure went crazy with this design. Maybe after too many drinks at a party, lol.

It doesn't look like it is based off anything either.

betsyb514
03-11-13, 11:07 AM
Is it breed it or hatch it for the start time? I got one and put it in the nest about 10:50. Will it count??? I haven't hatched it yet.

[S8] Elsa
03-11-13, 11:09 AM
Is it breed it or hatch it for the start time? I got one and put it in the nest about 10:50. Will it count??? I haven't hatched it yet.

:( Sorry, it doesn't count. The egg needs to be created at or after 11am PST.

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 11:13 AM

:( Sorry, it doesn't count. The egg needs to be created at or after 11am PST.

That sucks, goodluck on getting another betsyb514

lobius
03-11-13, 11:19 AM
hmmm so ugly its cute lol well gota wait on my goblin to get done before i can try

lolii12
03-11-13, 11:26 AM
Looks like its magic,water,fire or magic,water,forest

cedkugedchgd
03-11-13, 11:27 AM
Looks like its magic,water,fire or magic,water,forest

this dragon is already out and it is a black x magic hybrid :)

lolii12
03-11-13, 11:28 AM
HA it's magic and dark

McDONALD7623
Now e sweepstakes only lasted for 3 days...guess there will be more new dragon coming out in 3 days time ^_^

emergRN
looks like 14hr breed time :-) just got two i think :-)

sand
03-11-13, 11:35 AM
My first attempt gave me 12hrs -- possibly a Mistmoth, which would be a welcome fail over this disgusting creature.
It would be just too funny if THIS is the dragon that finally wins a sweepstakes for me.

lobius
03-11-13, 11:39 AM
grrrr gota wait 18hrs to hatch my reeg magic before Ican hatch my goblin so Ican breed the illusion sped up breeding on my goblin only to realize to late Istill had a magic egg in the nest :(

sand
03-11-13, 11:40 AM
Oh no - wait - I can't win a sweepstakes with this. It's a celebration!? Okay, ugly thing, win this celebration for me! (Like I really needed another frustrating battle trying for a black hybrid.)

monstrefamille
03-11-13, 11:44 AM
Ok I didnt receive this message on my game and I see it beginns at 11 AM but you post it at 5 PM
And I m looking your wall several times today

Please when you post a sweepstake do it on times or change the hour of sweepstake!

Thank you

sand
03-11-13, 11:44 AM
grrrr gota wait 18hrs to hatch my reeg magic before Ican hatch my goblin so Ican breed the illusion sped up breeding on my goblin only to realize to late Istill had a magic egg in the nest :(

Hmmm… Probably not such a swell idea to put the nest and den on opposite sides of the island, eh? LMAO

davewin
03-11-13, 11:51 AM
Here's mine at Epic level for those wanting to know what epic form looks like.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2672/illusionepic.png

sand
03-11-13, 11:56 AM
Ok I didnt receive this message on my game and I see it beginns at 11 AM but you post it at 5 PM
And I m looking your wall several times today

Please when you post a sweepstake do it on times or change the hour of sweepstake!
Thank you

11am in TeamLava game server's time zone was less than an hour ago, so the notice was posted here AHEAD of time. You need to realize that your clock, my clock, the forum's clock and TeamLava's server clock are not all in the same zone. It's a round world.

lobius
03-11-13, 12:42 PM
Iwas rushing and their side by side that's wat makes it worse :/

kwhales
03-11-13, 12:47 PM
Best thing to do so you don't miss stuff is to change your clock here in the forum to TL's time (pacific coast time). So when you log in here, you are always on the same time TL is on.

Djeaton
03-11-13, 12:48 PM
Looks a lot like the Goblin in design. But on Android we don't even get the sweepstakes. Just a notice that there is a new dragon to breed or buy. On top of the same thing last week with the Four-Leaf (just a notice, no sweepstakes) and the new giveaway of the Lightning on iOS that we can't even purchase or breed for on Andriod, I'm getting seriously frustrated at the favoritism. /sigh

kwhales
03-11-13, 12:54 PM
Looks a lot like the Goblin in design. But on Android we don't even get the sweepstakes. Just a notice that there is a new dragon to breed or buy. On top of the same thing last week with the Four-Leaf (just a notice, no sweepstakes) and the new giveaway of the Lightning on iOS that we can't even purchase or breed for on Andriod, I'm getting seriously frustrated at the favoritism. /sigh

Just because you don't have the contest pop up doesn't mean you can't enter. I am on IOS and do not get the contest pop up, only the new dragon pop up either. (just shut down my game and no pop up came on when I opened the game again).

bryanjdbalot
03-11-13, 01:03 PM
more like a forestxmagic..not blackxmagic....

lollipop_rp
03-11-13, 01:08 PM
hmmm so ugly its cute lol well gota wait on my goblin to get done before i can try

Lol do true

lollipop_rp
03-11-13, 01:09 PM
Oops I meant so true...
Anyways, wats the difference between in game event and sweepstakes?

mammami08
03-11-13, 03:30 PM

I'm iOS and didn't get the pop-up either....

sand
03-12-13, 12:11 AM
2nd attempt with Night & Magic: 12hrs again; a 2nd Mistmoth. I expect to see quite a few blue-purple hybrids during this "celebration."

kurebiz
03-12-13, 12:31 AM
Oops I meant so true...
Anyways, wats the difference between in game event and sweepstakes?

Its the same..

henrylucky
03-12-13, 12:35 AM
11am in TeamLava game server's time zone was less than an hour ago, so the notice was posted here AHEAD of time. You need to realize that your clock, my clock, the forum's clock and TeamLava's server clock are not all in the same zone. It's a round world.

Now is 12.35 am! (Google it)

s_lynne
03-12-13, 04:02 PM
I personally think these "sweepstakes" are a little ridiculous because we're only given 4 days to obtain a dragon that's crazy hard to get. I've spent money to speed breedin only to be rewarded with more 10h (Coral) and 22h (Wizard) fails times. So, I'm givin up. I'm gonna go back to tryin for the Diamond Dragon because these Black hybrids are frustratin the heck outta me.

noharara
03-12-13, 10:21 PM
Starts: Monday, March 11th 11am PSTMarch 11th 11am PST means March 11th noon PDT, right?

doop01
03-13-13, 01:24 AM
Best thing to do so you don't miss stuff is to change your clock here in the forum to TL's time (pacific coast time). So when you log in here, you are always on the same time TL is on.

Hey kwhales, that's a good idea. I'm in Australia so the different times everywhere are really confusing. Do you know how to change the time to the same? I think we about 11 hrs ahead here so I try to work the times out for the game sweeps etc, but is that the same time as on the forum? I'm not really sure. :)

maguar
03-13-13, 02:41 AM
Hey kwhales, that's a good idea. I'm in Australia so the different times everywhere are really confusing. Do you know how to change the time to the same? I think we about 11 hrs ahead here so I try to work the times out for the game sweeps etc, but is that the same time as on the forum? I'm not really sure. :)

At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings

doop01
03-13-13, 02:56 AM
At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings

Thanks Magyar. Changed it to -8hrs GMT , USA and Canada. That is the correct one isn't it? :)

doop01
03-13-13, 02:57 AM
Thanks Magyar. Changed it to -8hrs GMT , USA and Canada. That is the correct one isn't it? :)

Oops! The auto correct strikes again!

kwhales
03-13-13, 03:15 AM

Not sure. What time do you have on your forum clock? It should say about 3:13 am. That's what time it is in TL land right now.

maguar
03-13-13, 03:28 AM

I think it might be. Make sure the day light savings correction is selected. You should double check it against this converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) using San Francisco for the location.

LilMzB4Life
03-13-13, 04:00 AM

I had no idea this feature was at the top of the screen. Thank you for sharing.

betsyb514
03-13-13, 05:24 AM

Just saw your post! That makes it much easier. Thanks!

sharbuch
03-13-13, 07:21 AM
What time do I set it at right now it 10:16 am here in Canada what time is tl at this time.

kooky panda
03-13-13, 10:19 AM
What time do I set it at right now it 10:16 am here in Canada what time is tl at this time.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Greenkillzzz
03-13-13, 10:51 AM
Soooo stupid looking i want to get it just for contest. Nd honestly 10000 food ea at lvl 9 for any of these dragons is a huge waste. Unless i have 5000 gold..

betsyb514
03-13-13, 09:14 PM
Stinky that my first one was too early for the contest, however, I just got my second one!!! After, I can't tell you how many Corals! Good luck to all!

noharara
03-14-13, 12:09 AM
You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST). San Francisco's time zone is now PDT. Also, TL server time zone seems to be PDT.
But sweepstake announcement is oddly based on PST.

kwhales
03-14-13, 03:21 AM
San Francisco's time zone is now PDT. Also, TL server time zone seems to be PDT.
But sweepstake announcement is oddly based on PST.

When the contests began or the dialog for the contests was written, it was PST. But as of Sunday past, it changed to PDT. Proofreaders or whoever forgot to correct it probably. But I think any contest starts and ends on San Francisco time no matter if it is standard time or daylight savings time.

sand
03-14-13, 05:13 AM
I've thrown in the towel on this one. 71.5hrs wasn't quite enough for this elusive joker.
I made a total of 8 attempts and did partial den-time speed-ups on half of them, largely because my fails included new dragons I'd been hoping for.
For fails I got my first 2 Mistmoths, first 2 Wizards, a couple extra Corals, a Mist and finally, my first Deep (still forming in the den). I'm really excited about the Deep because it's the first black hybrid I've managed to wrestle from my stubborn Night. It's also the most beautiful black hybrid so far.
Maybe when I eventually pair Night with Deep, Illusion may appear (or that Aether dragon they named after my island. LOL).

NouraMoh
03-14-13, 08:02 AM
Omg! 2 and a half hours and this contest is over and my stupid Illusion is still level 9
I can't seem to be able to feed my dragons these days! Ugh :/

mammami08
03-14-13, 08:20 AM
Omg! 2 and a half hours and this contest is over and my stupid Illusion is still level 9

Me neither, two steps left to evolving to epic... Bummer

finnth12
03-14-13, 10:12 AM

You are better than me, at least you have the dragon! I can't breed even one yet from the beginning! I have lots of food but no dragon to feed, lol.

infinitelove19
03-14-13, 10:33 AM
Now this contest is over & I'm (im)patiently waiting to see what the new dragon will be.

Note to self: Don't try to breed it until AFTER 11 am so it counts towards sweepstakes. ;-)

scarletdragon18
03-14-13, 04:59 PM
Ahhh darn! Mine was still at 9 this morning... Couldn't get food fast enough >_<

sharbuch
03-15-13, 01:02 PM
How have all gotten the this one can't seem to breed it really sick of coral that all I'm getting in return

lbug1124
03-15-13, 05:37 PM
👋🌳
2nd attempt with Night & Magic: 12hrs again; a 2nd Mistmoth. I expect to see quite a few blue-purple hybrids during this "celebration."
I just got it with mist moth and lower level dark what habitat can it use? Black sand only?

kwhales
03-15-13, 05:39 PM
👋🌳
I just got it with mist moth and lower level dark what habitat can it use? Black sand only?

You should be able to use black or purple habitats.

doop01
03-16-13, 02:59 AM
OMG! I just got a 40hr fail on my 2nd attempt! :P Either way that goes I'm VERY HAPPY!!!!

doop01
03-16-13, 03:03 AM
I thought I was in the dark angel thread haha

FrozenTurtle
03-19-13, 04:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/L3u3aWm.png

Were you able to pull off a magic trick and get the Illusion Dragon? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Illusion Dragon Celebration:

D'green hills
Hellg2
Bernie
Gong Isle
Island ss
Fiz isle
Mystic isles
Foxytinks
Orange
Mistyisland

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Illusion Dragons. Don't take your eye off this Dragon because they specialize in being deceptive. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.