PDA

View Full Version : Please add recipes to existing appliances

ChickieCago
03-11-13, 09:15 AM
Last year I left the game when all of these new appliances were being introduced. I thought it was sort of ridiculous moving appliances all around in & out of storage. Normally I am a pretty organized person, and adding appliance after appliance is confusing the heck out of me. Did I finish mastering all of the recipes on the appliances in storage? Who is sending me what part & did I ask the appropriate person for the correct part.
I can understand adding new appliances occasionally, but this i getting out of control. Why can't new recipes be added to the appliances we already have? Or why isn't this being done more frequently is probably a better question. It's just a suggestion, I know my neighbors agree with this idea - like the good old days of the story games.
Jockeying around appliances in & out of storage in nonsensical. Waiting & waiting for requests to be answered is also a contributing factor o this unhappy player.
Please TL, I love the advancement of the game, and really love the regular updates - but please add recipes to the existing appliances more frequently.

cookietyler
03-11-13, 09:41 AM
There were also a few appliances where there was only one recipe (the nacho machine, outdoor grill, and smoker pit) more recipes could be added to those items too

Nikki_Finn
03-11-13, 11:36 AM
i agree.
plenty of appliances with very few recipes that could use more.

iSleepyPanda
03-12-13, 04:56 AM
I'm getting a little tired of new appliances with only 1 - 3 recipes. I agree they should add recipes to existing appliances. I'm level 90 and spend more time building new appliances and mastering those recipes than focusing on basic appliances that I have several recipes to master. I like having new appliances just not EVERY week. It's just silly.

iSleepyPanda
03-12-13, 04:58 AM
I would have been nice if they have added new recipes to the Sushi bar on the last update and this coming update. *sigh*

nky1111
03-12-13, 07:55 AM
actually it's better because u can keep your appliance. and the recipes on a regular oven can disappear on a whim. actuqlly even some recipes on a special oven can disappear if they decide that it's too good for us lol

Stueeeee
03-12-13, 12:43 PM
I like the regular updates with recipes, but I agree having 2+ new appliances a month is too much, let alone a week. Put some on the good old appliances (like the heart steak on grill) but make a song and dance about it! And use some old alliances (like sushi bar etc) and tell us about it!

mvinas
03-13-13, 06:44 AM
I agree. It's hard to keep up with every new appliance when you're still trying to master old appliances. And it's not a low level problem, I'm at 99 and still haven't mastered the stove and oven. Also what is with these last updates almost being afterthoughts? Carnival version, but Swedish and Cowboy Stove introduced. What do they have to do with each other?