PDA

View Full Version : Money and food is doing a disappearing act!

Kyndmama
12-19-10, 03:53 AM
When I turn on my game after a while it says vie earned 29,764 while I'm away. Then suddenly most of the food on my counters are just gone as well as all of the money I just earned...as matter of fact, I think it may be more. The same thing is happening on bakery story. Just opened it and lost everything that happened while I was sleeping last night. I'm getting tired of wasting my time onthese games if they aren't going to be true and accurate.

Kyndmama
12-19-10, 06:52 AM
Still happening. Ugh! Sooooo I blocked the door. I'm spending money to get the food, and making none in return...

hedrinja
12-19-10, 08:02 AM
The daily coins 'feature' wiped out at least 8 sets of 16 hour food.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 08:53 PM
My money is also disappearing.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 11:17 PM
Lost all my dishes - sent an email to support but I guess all we can do till they notice is block the doors and wait for a fix

suzyq5635
12-20-10, 04:46 AM
I am having the same issue and it happens after it says I have no Internet connection (which I do). Then all the food I just cooked is gone. Help!

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:39 AM
Why my food auto-disappeared again and again these days.

Spend money and time to make food, but all food was gone.

Pleas fix this problem ASAP!!!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:04 AM
Here too!! Food and appliances are gone!! Come on TL too many bugs. Let us know you are aware and are fixing this problem.

nick5699
12-21-10, 08:32 AM
When I turn on my game after a while it says vie earned 29,764 while I'm away. Then suddenly most of the food on my counters are just gone as well as all of the money I just earned...as matter of fact, I think it may be more. The same thing is happening on bakery story. Just opened it and lost everything that happened while I was sleeping last night. I'm getting tired of wasting my time onthese games if they aren't going to be true and accurate.

this is almost exactly what happend to me

yvie46
12-22-10, 03:45 PM
We understand there are some bugs with restaurant story but when we are losing money because off it it's not fair especially when we don't get a reply. Norman, are you the only one working on this? Food cooked for hours spoiling before it should, even after blocking doors, food disappearing. Should this happen? Yvie46

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:24 PM
i keep on loosing all my money too! and food.
it seems like anytime i go to cook some things my game goes "out of sync" and i loose all my food and all my coins! it usually leaves me with less than 100 coins

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:57 AM
it happened to me a lot, too?
maybe somebody or something is hacking the game?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 09:35 AM
This is happening to me too, new to the game but won't be playing it anymore unless it gets sorted!!! Annoying as you can wait 16hrs for food that you can't even serve!!!!!!!!!! Sort it or I'm off!!!!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 07:43 AM
Yes. I logged in and it said i earned 34000 coins. Then ALL my food on every sinle counter disappeared when i logged in again 3 mins later. Is that possible?? I had at least 5000 plates of food!

Cam
12-25-10, 06:29 PM
After Three Days, I Went to restaurant story.
here is my stats before i left.

Boiled Lobster: 18000 plates
Quesadilla: 32000
Roast Turkey: 79500
Plum Pudding: 94672
Bacon And Eggs: 18900
Stew: 108700

+ More But they were all over 30000

So Here are the new ones.

Boiled Lobster: 17980
Quesadilla: 31608
Roast Turkey: 78994
Plum Pudding: 94012
Bacon And Eggs: 18595
Stew: 108300

WELCOME BACK!

You Earned: $560.000!!!!!!

Anyone With Me?

Oh btw i have the solution + explanation to your problem.
Simply Write A Thread Called: To Cam. i will answer it for you!

Thanks!
@(^_^)@ ??m @(^_^)@

Unregistered
12-25-10, 09:46 PM

TeamLava will not be able to answer any of our questions until they get back from their vacation or whatever they're doing, but they are never on the forums during the weekends anyway. so we are just going to have to wait until monday and bump the thread then.. i had the same thing happened to me so i just closed my restaurant.. i bet it's probably a bug..

Unregistered
12-26-10, 09:40 AM
I have 10 appliances that are constanly cooking, but I can not keep food in the restaurant. I have to keep it closed most of the time. Today I logged back in after being away for a short time. All the food was gone, but I did not even get a pop up about how much money was earned. No money, no food.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:11 AM
OMG I had that happened to me several times.
Whenever I get a message that I am out if syn and my restuarant
Is being refreshed, when it returned, the dishes I was serving disappeared. If others are experiencing the same problem, there must be a bug in the game. I thought it was just me and I did something wrong. How frustrating!

Yesterday, I experienced a bigger problem. After I got a message that said I lost Internet connection, I haven't been able to log back on at all. Tech support is not available to look into the problem .

Unregistered
12-26-10, 10:13 AM
OMG I had that happened to me several times.
Whenever I get a message that I am out if syn and my restuarant
Is being refreshed, when it returned, the dishes I was serving disappeared. If others are experiencing the same problem, there must be a bug in the game. I thought it was just me and I did something wrong. How frustrating!

Yesterday, I experienced a bigger problem. After I got a message that said I lost Internet connection, I haven't been able to log back on at all. Tech support is not available to look into the problem .

Pammybb
12-26-10, 11:48 AM

I have the same problem as yours and I try to email them at forums.teamlava.com but they said this is invalid email

Elizabeth
12-26-10, 03:45 PM
I have this all food cooked for 24 hours and reopen my Restaurant! And then all my food is gone away, there is no more money, no food, no anything!!!

I open the game, served my meal, change the floors tiles, the table arrangment and open the door to customers, the food desappear :(

What I'm suppose to do?

Unregistered
12-26-10, 04:51 PM
After spending a day and a half prepping and spending all that money the baked goods from my 22 counters disappeared!!!!! Who can fixed this? Id bakingNlovingit

Unregistered
12-28-10, 01:15 PM
About 5000 plates of food got stolen. No money given. Nothing. Just GONE. I'm so irate. I already shut my bakery down over this. Guess the restaurant is going now too.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:22 AM
And again...

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:58 AM
I am having the same issue and it happens after it says I have no Internet connection (which I do). Then all the food I just cooked is gone. Help!

This happened to me exactly and I lost all my food I cooked overnight. So I had to block door and start cooking again. SO Frustrating!!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:00 AM
Very frustrating, spend time and $$ and then it says an error and looses all my food. This is only happening on my iPad. My iPhone seems to be working.....I sent an email this am, waiting for a reply. They should give credit to people with this issue.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 05:37 PM
Yay!! I earned 37,894 dollars today. Then guess what all my food and money dissapeared, what am I meant to do? Make my chef stand there by the host table and look pretty an wait for the food and money to come back? Or should u go and call out it's name and hope it comes running back?? 

Angelkikibebe
12-29-10, 07:28 PM

SAME AS I. You know I spent around US$500 to buy GEMS for the Restaurant Story & the Bakery Story, but, I find that the Restaurant Story always happen the same thing. I always lost my money and food. It happen again at lost night. When I check my restaurant this morning, it show "You earn 25,XXX ~ 26,XXX (I forgot the exactly amount)", then, I try to pick up the tips. But, the money that I earned suddenly disappear and my balance show 4,265. I am very disappointed for this matter. Anyone can help us ? I also think that TeamLava need to pay back to us. Otherwise, it is not fair for us.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:39 PM
I went on my restaurant and clicked my food to put on tables and all of a sudden all those pop ups of saving money for gems pop up and when I closed them my food was gone I restarted my phone but was still gone can I get any help cause it took 2 days to cook the chicken and I don't want to waste my time on a game that's gonna keep messing up and losing our food

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:26 PM
My mac and cheese have been disappearing after I put them on the counters. I cooked 11 Stoves of them twice and they would disappeared after I served them. This is what I do for now. After I cooked my food that has alot of the same food on the counters, I would cook something real quick like French toast so it would gathered all my duplicate food into one counter. That seemed to help a little bit.

Team Lava,
1. Can you fix the food disappearing act?
2. Is there a way that we can gathered our food in one counter if we have alot of them on other counters?
3. Can we PLEASE speed up RS just a little bit?
4. Can we have more food?
5. For the New Year, can you give players some free gems?

Let's start the New Year right!

Unregistered
12-31-10, 07:46 PM
I love to block my door and make dishes before opening my shop. And I made tens of thousands of toast to level up quickly (with the door blocked). This morning, when I woke up, I am left with a few hundred toasts. That cannot be! I had more than twenty thousand the last I checked...

Please fix this. And do consider increasing the number of stoves

Unregistered
12-31-10, 07:49 PM
Alright, even as I'm saying this it happened again. I made two thousand French toasts and they disappeared again. Waste of my time

TopChef
12-31-10, 09:55 PM
i have absolutely no problem with this game all my food is normal i dont loose any money... u guys are not seeing the bigger picture. its somthin to do with u guys maybe ur internet or ur ipod/iphone/ipad maybe uve messed up its time or somthin just sayin cus i dont hav any problem (i luv this game soooo addictive)http://forums.teamlava.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:30 PM
Hello! I love restaurant story but i tried selling my stuff thinking that i can better quality chairs and tables but i ended up with not enough money....how can i start a new restaurant?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 02:36 PM
Am having the same problem with the food!!! Except it disappears from my counters when I attempt to cook something else. Can't cook anymore!!! Every time I attempt to cook my game crashes and shuts down and when I turn it back on I see that the already prepared and served food has disappeared from the counters. E-mailed team lava twice, got some automated response once and deleted my restaurant. Way to go team lava 

Unregistered
01-02-11, 07:47 PM
I had same issue bakery story too. Wound up deleting both apps. Not worth frustration to me.

The White Castle
01-03-11, 09:05 PM
I was just cooking something else on the stove, then some of my food on the counters just disappeared! It frustrates me that my time and effort on the game was wasted for those food items.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 12:26 AM
Storm8 ID: JuneJoon
Rstaurant name : MiniMoon

Yesterday i cooked some omelettes and they wee all disappeared somehow, but a few hours later the dishes I was cooking were replaced with the 4 omelettes spoiled with flies. I had to discard the whole things.
Last night I cooked 4 burritos and went to bed. I got up and found them ready to be served. So I opened up my restaurant but within a few second all burritos were vanished from the 4 tables and I had to start on new dishes again.
Kindly fix the bugs as I'm beginning to feel that my time is wasted. Thank you.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 01:36 AM
Me too! It's so upsetting to waste my time and money after 16+ hours and have everything gone! I emailed support and they said they are looking into it. Hope that is true.