PDA

View Full Version : daylight savings time glitch?

tonguelashing
03-11-13, 12:33 AM
So with springing ahead, it seems to have affected the ability to gift gold and return maps as the new day rolls over. Interestingly though, I got the new day bonus but still can't gift gold or anything until later it seems.

Also the jump in time didn't get calculated in breeding and gold caves (for those that have them) thus needing to wait an extra hour to collect instead of the new time.

I assume this minor issue will be fixed?

Riixie
03-11-13, 12:34 AM
Already asked, mods don't know what's going on but I'm sure this is the case. It'll probably be available in thirty minutes, which is the old time...hopefully! I gotta wake up in four hours for school! T__T!

tonguelashing
03-11-13, 12:37 AM
Already asked, mods don't know what's going on but I'm sure this is the case. It'll probably be available in thirty minutes, which is the old time...hopefully! I gotta wake up in four hours for school! T__T!

Ah, on I didn't see a thread on it so i created one. I'm sure its all it is, just thought I'd mention it

salinho
03-11-13, 08:56 AM
Huh? Time won't change for me until the 31st March. :p

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 09:29 AM
last time I got the new time bonus it was on day three... I got it before and it was on day one.