PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TL!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the update guys! It's good to have a few new things to cook! I hope next time we will get the great new windows that we now have in RS. I love the snow frosted ones! Great idea that!

I do have a suggestion, one I don't think I've seen yet. I would love to be able to move the food to different counters once it has been placed. RS and Bakery are all about design, presentation, redecorating, cooking great foods, etc.
It is really a pain to move the counters so you can arrange things, especially when you can't see the foods. So, hopefully that is something you will consider.

I bought Gems today for the first time in awhile. We will support you if you give us new content on a regular basis!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 02:43 AM
i like my dishes arranged a certain way as well and so I discovered that the counters are used the same way each time ie first dish served always goes to counter 1 (wherever that may be); second dish always goes to counter two and so forth. I just make sure I serve them in the order I want them placed. Hope that makes sense lol