PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Suggestions & Poll

bawpotter
03-10-13, 05:34 PM
I apologize for the delay in posting a new poll, it has been quite a while. Vote on your favorite suggestions, and if you have any ideas for new decor, recipes, appliances, etc, post it here!

nessieisland
03-10-13, 06:48 PM
More fairytale items?
Ex: Magic books and potions Display, Tinkerbell Fairy, Mermaids Lake, purple/green tile with motifs on, etc.

OnCloudDivine
03-10-13, 07:05 PM
I would love to see more international bakery items: crumpets, Russian Tea Cakes, Pignolo... these could be added to the regular oven or have their own "international" appliance.

rbestmom
03-10-13, 09:33 PM
I'd like to be able to sell or gift unwanted buildable parts.

efoote
03-10-13, 11:16 PM
More cupcakes.

cocoandfriends
03-10-13, 11:32 PM
Blueberry Pancakes for the pancake griddle, strawberry lemonade for the drink mixer, and cheese biscuits for classic oven.

CuteTali
03-11-13, 08:05 AM
Tea Party theme ane more pink walls and pink door will go well together. Also make that pretty door from the valentine edition available for purchase so we can keep it for any other version, both for bakery and restaurant, even fashion story.

yourplace2b
03-11-13, 08:38 AM
Harry Potter theme! That would be so fun!!!

DorindaLea
03-11-13, 11:23 AM
yes, me too

DorindaLea
03-11-13, 11:24 AM

yes, me too

XSucculentsX
03-11-13, 03:32 PM
I think some Japanese "Wagashi" (like Sakura mochi etc.) would be a nice addition. And other Asian confectionaries such as Chinese Moon cake would be cool too.

slam308
03-11-13, 04:50 PM
I'm still campaigning for an easy drink machine. :-)

CuteTali
03-11-13, 05:04 PM

Yes, please!! We really need an easy drink machine. Restaurant story has all the basic appliances: stove, oven and grill as easy cook version, it's only fair to have Bakery's basic appliances: stone and drink machine available as easy cook versions. Really anything that has more than 5 recipes should be available for coin purchase and build with materials as an easy appliance.

CuteTali
03-11-13, 05:05 PM
Stove*
Hmm they should add an edit and/or delete option for posts.

rainbowcupcakeee
03-11-13, 08:06 PM
Yes tea party theme! Pls bring back the 'mad hatters' Tea Party!

yimikoo
03-12-13, 11:43 PM
More fairytale items?
Ex: Magic books and potions Display, Tinkerbell Fairy, Mermaids Lake, purple/green tile with motifs on, etc.

Agree! More fairytale items. Fairy stuff - forest (trees or forest lamps, leaf motifs), meadows/lakes, green pastures, big oversized flowers such as tulips and morning glories... Things that sparkle with fairy dust too ^^

And I second the Valentine's Day door being available for purchase <3

lala_gabbana
03-13-13, 12:03 AM
yes, me too

I agree! An also since some appliances are no longer in the market, take out the parts needed for them in the gift section.

karencc12
03-13-13, 06:15 AM

Yes that would be awesome!

jhevel
03-13-13, 10:37 PM
I agree! An also since some appliances are no longer in the market, take out the parts needed for them in the gift section.

I know the poll is mostly about themes, but I agree with those who have mentioned more practical things like gifting options and parts. I'd also like some way to sort neighbors by how many gifts they've sent or when they last logged into the game.

opanugie
03-13-13, 10:41 PM
Stone age (flinstone) theme
Cartoon theme
Royal Kingdom theme
Airways theme
Japan theme
Bathroom theme
Greek theme
Egypt theme
Middle Earth theme
Dragon theme

Sliding Automatic Door
Select All Button for send gift and request things

meggymoomoo77
03-13-13, 10:51 PM
I would like to store wall decorations so that I can buy new ones and keep my shop looking fresh. I have tried to do this while in design and can't. Would love to see this added!!

rocketsmama
03-14-13, 04:35 AM
I would like to store wall decorations so that I can buy new ones and keep my shop looking fresh. I have tried to do this while in design and can't. Would love to see this added!!

You can store wall decorations. Just like ovens, tables, ect.

rosacake
03-14-13, 09:56 AM
Any recipe worth more than the $12 that we get from red velvet cakes. It takes too long to save money at this rate; with more money I'd buy more decorations and spend gems to match ;)

Blakli12
03-14-13, 12:20 PM
I saw at "Resturant Story" that it was a Swedish appliance, and it would be awesome to maybe celebrate the 17. may, norway's national day!

eekme81
03-15-13, 01:15 AM
yes, me too

agreed.

Mudturtledove
03-15-13, 08:47 AM
Pretzel maker, pretzel table and chairs, Cinnamon sugar decor ( I vote for sparkly)

applesauce510
03-15-13, 03:48 PM
I would love to see a Sundae Parlor theme with a candy display. Below are some images I googled....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iXiN8O-z8Ic/SsEh4JKxGKI/AAAAAAAAFS4/Q4akQLuG7CI/s400/Wedding+Sundae+Bar.jpg

http://blog.amyatlas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IMG_83482-700x466.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8rY84EkXTls/S703PJbVKXI/AAAAAAAAAIo/N5OhvZ0dJy0/s1600/old-fashioned-wedding-candy-bar.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e2HkN0n8pR8/TZX8edYKTTI/AAAAAAAAAvU/gRN4WSvOCLs/s1600/1212629813_JadTt-L.jpg

http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/assets/content//DIY_ice-cream_parlour_buffet_03.jpg

http://verbalsnapshots.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/birthday-sundae-bar.jpg

http://blog.amyatlas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IMG_84123-700x1050.jpg

ginrae22
03-15-13, 04:52 PM
Harry Potter theme! That would be so fun!!!

OMG I would die with happiness if they ever did haha. I don't think they will though... : /

txsktyldy
03-15-13, 06:43 PM
I want to delete the parts. I want to know which parts build what? Like a recipe.

CuteTali
03-15-13, 07:06 PM
Instead of deleting parts (in case you might want to build more later, or if they add another appliance that uses same type of part), it would be best if they simply sorted it so it would show newest part first, instead of having to scroll through 10 pages of parts to get to what you want to check. I know iOS players have it all sorted the right way on all games. Please make all android games sort inventory so newest shows first. It doesn't seem like a very difficult thing to fix even for developers and would make a huge difference for players.

jdelvalle1
03-17-13, 04:01 PM
I vote for making some of tea & cake box items available separately, I mean those are tea party related...& we're all having a hard time after making us spend gems on a goal...other than that, where is that Irish waitress? I'm guessing she was from last years St.Patricks? Would be nice if I could buy her since I started playing this year.

songai4239
03-18-13, 12:33 AM
What about new donut recipes?
Here's some suggested ones: Carmal donuts, powdered donuts, legmen filled donuts, coconut donuts.

sweetlife007
03-20-13, 06:43 PM
I am a long time player of both bakery a restuarant story. Love both. I have about the same number of tables and counters in both games. Actually more counters in bakery story. Why does food clear so quickly in RS. For example counters are empty 2 days in Rs and will take 6 weeks in bakery?

josey12
03-21-13, 07:59 AM
I agree with the people that said more fairy tale stuff. It would also be great if you did a limited release on the fairy tale box stuff like you did with other box stuff.

islanddoll1
03-22-13, 09:28 PM
What I want to see in BS is a CONFIRM BUTTON

jellypie200
03-23-13, 04:37 AM
Tea room theme has the most votes

fiona47moss
03-23-13, 09:30 PM
Help, my gift inventory is full of items that I do not need, meaning there is no space to accept the items I do need. How do I get rid of the items in my gift inventory, I am playing Bakery story.

kitkatox333
03-24-13, 09:52 AM

Agreed :/

Stueeeee
03-24-13, 04:45 PM
Level cap update!!

scarletdragon18
03-25-13, 02:31 PM
I noticed that in Fashion story there is a galaxy table. I'd like to see more decor like this in other games, perhaps as a wallpaper in Bakery Story. That would be really cool :D

chickensitas
03-25-13, 05:06 PM
Time maggazine has named Peru as the best place in the world for gourmet travell. And i think its a country which gives a lot of alternatives for plates, decoration, they have amazing desserts and food!!! And all of them very colorful, they have one of the seven wonders ...Machupichu... Could be interesting......southamerican food for a difference???? The mistery of the incas??. Could be fun!!!, :) the festive day is called intiraimi in Cusco.

SparklingTown
03-25-13, 05:43 PM
What about Easter items? Like... Right now?

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 09:20 AM
Lemon thyme shortbread
flat screen tv
public pc
Flower Shaped Stawberry Jam Cookie
Mint peanut butter moose tracks icecream
PB&J pizza
Testing/sample booth for judges
window cake display
honey lemon mango mousse cake

jtoland82
03-28-13, 01:37 PM
German chocolate cake
Pound cake
Shortbread cookies
Regular and chocolate milk
More healthy sweets like fruit plates, frozen yogurt, and sherbet
A cold stone ice cream counter display with attendant
A child's birthday party theme with birthday cake, balloons, a clown or magician, pi?atas, party favors, a petting zoo
And a personal request: please bring back the ice cream sandwich sofa, I really really want one :)

jtoland82
03-28-13, 01:39 PM
Whoops, ? above is supposed to be an n

MarySugar
03-28-13, 05:40 PM
I would like an Easter theme.

snlps
03-28-13, 06:13 PM
Easter stuff!!!

VioletMerlot
03-28-13, 06:55 PM
I suggest that TeamLava explain to their players why there is no Easter theme.

Thank you.

sollia
04-01-13, 11:34 AM
I have a few things I'd like to mention. I spend much more time on the Dragon Story forum than this one, so forgive me if I repeat anything :)

I just recently unlocked all the recipes for the oven and mixer. I wish there was more to look forward to unlocking. I also think it would be nice to release a new recipe for a different appliance now and then. New donuts for the fryer, ice cream maker, shaved ice maker, etc. I think you should release an appliance aimed specifically at higher level players, whether it unlocks at a certain level or it's very expensive or something. A new challenge.

I also have an idea for new recipes with the theme being "special occasions". A wedding cake would be pretty and you could do a pink and a blue cake that say "It's a boy/girl!". Then of course, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, surprise party cupcakes, etc. And decor to possibly be released related to the above would be pretty too.

foxysquash
04-05-13, 10:56 AM
1. A confirm button (I'm still sore over my accidental waste of 24 hard earned gems on a rainbow bridge that I would never use, ever)
2. A standard "gift back" button all the time, not just when you accept the gift. Sometimes I don't need the gift someone sends but I would still like to return a gift without having to visit their bakery, then go back to messages to decline the gift.
3. Black floor tile, wallpaper or anything that is more "contemporary". I know lots of people like their bakeries to be pink or colorful but I'd like a modern contemporary selection. The only choice I have is $65,000 a piece black tables. :(

myferngardens
04-05-13, 12:11 PM
Please. I would buy gems. I don't now because I can't trust you. Undo last move or confirm would make all the difference. Its been discussed here for years. Not fixing it and ignoring players requests for gem refunds makes me wonder if that's TLs strategy. Is it a difficult fix?

cececafe319
04-05-13, 08:26 PM
I would like to be able to gift unwanted supplies

chookfan
04-06-13, 06:15 PM
Can we please have a pizza oven also fancy cupcakes

chookfan
04-06-13, 06:16 PM
This would be great especially when all the family have their own bakery

chookfan
04-06-13, 06:18 PM
How about an Aussie BBQ or some chips/fries

j_halo7
04-06-13, 06:48 PM
I want a sell all food button real bad. I won't even mind if TL lets us sell them at 1 coin each or half price if we use the sell all function. At least it's less of a loss than clearing the counter.

TinksThots
04-06-13, 08:12 PM
Please. I would buy gems. I don't now because I can't trust you. Undo last move or confirm would make all the difference. Its been discussed here for years. Not fixing it and ignoring players requests for gem refunds makes me wonder if that's TLs strategy. Is it a difficult fix?

Ditto this so hard.

esse318
04-07-13, 04:32 AM
pls add more recipes to special advices >.<
dont have exact ideas but anything would be better than only 1-3 recipes...

oh, and i suddenly thought of The Hunger Games theme =)
the mockingjay pin would be pretty useful~
or maybe a wedding theme?

TinksThots
04-07-13, 05:51 AM
I would like to be able to gift unwanted supplies

Yes! The clutter drives me nuts! Also, how about organizing the gift box? Some new parts at the front (get tons of those!), other new parts at the back (but never get those!), a food item tossed back between parts, what's that about? And why can't ALL the gifts have huge pics like the logs and black iron and the bat thingie? One more thought on the gifts box that seems glaringly obvious: a caption below them noting what appliance or decor they're meant for, at least on the gifts that are specific to only one thing! Whose chores do I need to do and for how long to at least get that last one?!?

cookietyler
04-07-13, 06:27 AM
Can we please have a pizza oven also fancy cupcakes
I like the idea of a dessert pizza oven..yum

1smiledaily
04-07-13, 07:02 AM
A gummy oven!
You could make gummy bears, gummy worms, etc :)

cookietyler
04-07-13, 07:15 AM
A gummy oven!

If not a new oven, the candy oven could be utilized

foxysquash
04-07-13, 03:39 PM
Sell food option would be stellar!

amywinston13
04-07-13, 11:13 PM
How about a vintage soda fountain theme with a lot of wood panel textures and vintage signs? I like that the jazz theme tried to be less girly, but it would be nice to see something classic & more subdued in that line.

Or: a greenhouse theme with new plants and an herbal treat oven (candied violet cupcakes, fresh mint brownies, geranium-scented pound cake, lavender shortbread, etc).

Other ideas:
Ceiling fans / chandeliers
A fondant station with petit fours
A buyable "closed" sign for vacations

A "select all" button for gifting would be great! I also like the wagashi shop idea.

esse318
04-07-13, 11:59 PM
i want to add the function for us to exchange some of the items...always get the same few items from the boxes. That way i would definetely spend more gems on the boxes =)

sollia
04-08-13, 11:58 AM
How about an Aussie BBQ or some chips/fries

That doesn't seem very bakery-like to me.

I think we should have a "zoo" set. Cookies shaped like animals or look like animal print. Animal print wallpaper or floors would be sweet.

efoote
04-08-13, 12:22 PM
a gummy oven!
luv it ��

zifun
04-10-13, 12:31 PM
I really want a book theme. I love books and love to read

sunshinecity477
04-11-13, 05:54 PM
I want the girl from SweetCo in my bakery 😍

islanddoll1
04-11-13, 08:07 PM
I want the girl from SweetCo in my bakery 😍

Natasha? I think she's so whimsical looking, they should have made her a prize in the sweet co goal.

3yumi
04-12-13, 11:43 AM
How do you access the build able parts? Can you use them?

sls0991
04-12-13, 09:15 PM
My suggestions:
1. A Confirm Button on all items that require gems or high # of coins to purchase.
2. Tea Party Theme! Please oh please oh please!
3. Sell, gift, or just delete unwanted/unusable parts
4. New Decor!! I'm getting bored TL.. You need more decor that matches (new themes)
5. More helpers (like the candy princess that acts like a helper or red riding hood from the fairytale box.
6. New recipes for appliances we already have (especially the candy appliance!)

Please and thank you! :)

catiecaton
04-13-13, 01:40 PM
My suggestions:
1. A Confirm Button on all items that require gems or high # of coins to purchase.
2. Tea Party Theme! Please oh please oh please!
3. Sell, gift, or just delete unwanted/unusable parts
4. New Decor!! I'm getting bored TL.. You need more decor that matches (new themes)
5. More helpers (like the candy princess that acts like a helper or red riding hood from the fairytale box.
6. New recipes for appliances we already have (especially the candy appliance!)

Please and thank you! :)

I agree with all of these! But give us more SWEETCO!!! I love that theme soooo much!

gintonics
04-14-13, 02:53 AM
I would like to be able to gift coins or XPs to neighbours...

cookietyler
04-14-13, 08:45 AM
What about being able to gift GEMS? We can gift gold in DS, which is similar to gems?

kaytee122
04-14-13, 11:23 AM
To be able to exchange coins for gems.....or is that already a thing?

supahmonkiee
04-14-13, 12:39 PM
May we please have a tip jar. Some of us do not like having our whole bakery full of tables. Why do people do that? I see bakeries full corner to corner with tables. I like to decorate my bakery with big displays. I don't have room for a gazillion tables.

nessieisland
04-14-13, 02:06 PM
Have a ''SELECT ALL FRIENDS'' when we send gifts.

sls0991
04-14-13, 03:53 PM
May we please have a tip jar. Some of us do not like having our whole bakery full of tables. Why do people do that? I see bakeries full corner to corner with tables. I like to decorate my bakery with big displays. I don't have room for a gazillion tables.

I could not agree more! It's so annoying to see bakeries with nothing but tables, tables and more tables and I get it, because I feel awful when my neighbors visit and I'm full, so this is definitely a good suggestion and a huge issue that should be addressed!

shakiba
04-14-13, 06:17 PM
For sure a Tea Party Theme! :)

cookietyler
04-14-13, 07:47 PM
To be able to exchange coins for gems.....or is that already a thing?

No, unfortunately it isn't, but its a great suggestion :)

kaytee122
04-14-13, 10:40 PM
When visitors tip they can tip a table more than once

nomabar
04-15-13, 01:16 AM
I would like to be able to sort my nbr list:-) so it'll be easy to know what to gift and tip. And to sort the cooking book, so if I have two hours I can sort and choose:-) and to delete the recipes I don't use....

kaytee122
04-15-13, 01:54 AM
Maybe once you request something from a neighbour their name disapears so we dont have to tick so many at a time.

esse318
04-15-13, 06:28 AM
i want to move the door but not spending 10gems!!! too expensive but the location of the door is really annoying. cannot make a good bakery design out if that!

raspberrydelights
04-16-13, 06:59 AM
I would love to see another food item as a gifting option. I've been playing a year and all I get to send my "foodie" neighbors is the same old food. Parts change but food doesn't. Would be really nice to have a food gift that changes with the months/seasons.

TinksThots
04-16-13, 07:07 AM
I'd like to be able to gift whatever I've cooked, 100 of this, 50 of that, whatever, to my neighbors. And some of my old decor that's worth more than the 10% I get from selling it but not something I'm ever going to decorate with so I don't have to see it just sitting there collecting virtual dust.

shelnjc
04-16-13, 07:35 AM

Yes me too; Especially those items you can't build with anymore, like the limited edition items. They should also delete them from the gift list so people can't send you unusable things.

TinksThots
04-16-13, 08:48 AM
Yes me too; Especially those items you can't build with anymore, like the limited edition items. They should also delete them from the gift list so people can't send you unusable things.

Just because most of us can't use a lot of that stuff, doesn't mean someone somewhere doesn't still need it. I'm building the ovens that need the Santa and snowflake parts right now, and I have neighbors who are still building Halloween appliances and requesting bat air fresheners and vampire capes. It's the same reason a lot of us have to keep seeing the goal-locked stuff we can never get in Design mode - if they take it out, then it's also gone for those who did unlock it. They can't remove "useless" parts without screwing over those who do actually need them. Dragon teeth and scales, for example? Some people like that little green greeter dude. ;)

sgkadkzmommie10
04-16-13, 02:00 PM
Hey could you help me with any suggestions on how I can Expand my Bakery quicker? Like how I can make more coins or gems faster so I can purchase expansions. I have been playing for a year now, I am on Level 71, I have alot of Decor, but need more room to be able to display my decor and put out more tables

TinksThots
04-16-13, 02:17 PM
Hey could you help me with any suggestions on how I can Expand my Bakery quicker? Like how I can make more coins or gems faster so I can purchase expansions. I have been playing for a year now, I am on Level 71, I have alot of Decor, but need more room to be able to display my decor and put out more tables

Cook all of the same thing at the same time so you master faster, if you want to expand with gems. Sell decor, but at a 10% return, that's not the best idea unless you have a LOT you don't want. Throw a ton of tips out into the community and hope most of them tip back, and be around to clear your tables so they're always open. There really aren't any get-rich-quick ideas that I know of other than patience. Download and play any games that show up in your goals, those are great for gems. Um... buy gems? I dunno... that's all I got off the top of my head right now. :)

Lotune
04-16-13, 06:03 PM
I would like to see you have sales on decorative items. You guys have a lot of sales to sell gems. Discount some of the items we buy with gems during the same period that you have gem sales. For example, if you have a 30% off gem sale then discount the items 30% as well. You can also have theme sales. Give your marketing more variety and your players greater and more interesting incentives to buy!

TinksThots
04-16-13, 06:38 PM
I would like to see you have sales on decorative items. You guys have a lot of sales to sell gems. Discount some of the items we buy with gems during the same period that you have gem sales. For example, if you have a 30% off gem sale then discount the items 30% as well. You can also have theme sales. Give your marketing more variety and your players greater and more interesting incentives to buy!
Just making this one more noticeable. I wanted to increase the font size too, but I don't wanna get in too much trouble. Loving this idea so much! :D

yukiichigo
04-17-13, 07:48 AM
Suggestions:

- Asian theme (Japanese dango, mochi, taiyaki, Chinese moon cake, steamed buns, almond tofu pudding,coconut milk tapioca, bobs, etc.)
- Wedding theme (layered wedding cake)
- animal theme
- rococo theme
- Alice tea party theme
- under the sea theme

TinksThots
04-17-13, 11:05 PM
I would love to see a little number somewhere beside each name in my neighbor list letting me know how many tips I have yet to leave that neighbor. If some of them are full when I make my rounds, I either have to memorize who I need to revisit later, or I usually put a little circled 'T' next to their name in my notebook, but I'm constantly second-guessing whether those are old 'T's or not, and end up revisiting my whole list just in case I missed anyone. Maybe put it next to their star rating, in a coin symbol or something? A 6 if they were full, a 2 if I could only find 4 empty tables, a 0 if I was able to tip all 6, that would REALLY come in handy!! :D

TinksThots
04-17-13, 11:10 PM
I would do so many of your chores TL to get a RESET button, for when I've made a complete mess of things trying to redecorate and just want to put everything back like it was before I entered design mode. :D

islanddoll1
04-18-13, 06:37 AM
I would do so many of your chores TL to get a RESET button, for when I've made a complete mess of things trying to redecorate and just want to put everything back like it was before I entered design mode. :D

Every time i redecorate I think the same thing. An undo button or reset button would be so great in design mode.

kaytee122
04-19-13, 12:18 AM
Suggestions:

- Asian theme (Japanese dango, mochi, taiyaki, Chinese moon cake, steamed buns, almond tofu pudding,coconut milk tapioca, bobs, etc.)
- Wedding theme (layered wedding cake)
- animal theme
- rococo theme
- Alice tea party theme
- under the sea theme
i would love a japanese theme!

Christiana12345
04-19-13, 08:07 AM
Water Idea?

ex: Vertical Waterfall Pond Pinic Display.....

secrettreasures
04-22-13, 10:00 AM
Being a High level and maxed all recipes, new recipes would be nice

kudukuda
04-22-13, 11:17 AM
The option to visit another bakery by name, without having to add them. For example, if i know the id of a bakery from the forum but want to visit them before i add them.
Also the option to remove invitations from the pending list.

snlps
04-22-13, 12:58 PM
The option to visit another bakery by name, without having to add them. For example, if i know the id of a bakery from the forum but want to visit them before i add them.
Also the option to remove invitations from the pending list.

I agree with both!

rilette
04-22-13, 03:24 PM
Please I want MORE puppies decorations... More kittens and dogs...I would like to put my real puppies I have at home in the bakery. But where are the birds, ducks, rabbits or turtles? I know it is stupid but I know the cats of my neighbors... I also know that a nghbor have two dogs cause put the dogs with sunglass and the San Valentine Dog. Thank You.

Christiana12345
04-23-13, 07:21 AM
Maple honey nougat? Yummmmmm

casserole49
04-23-13, 09:51 PM
I think you should make a goal that includes using new recipes like a "teamlava lava cake" & maybe other side dishes like rainbow gelatin.

sugarmilkppm
04-24-13, 10:35 PM
I get that this isn't going to happen in the near future or ever (?) but I was thinking how awesome it would be to be able to save design layouts for your bakery/restaurant & load them at whim. I would take the arduous task of redecoration to a whole new level if I could save multiple designs. I suppose food on counters could get tricky but I just wanted to pitch the idea at the most basic level.

Fsegundo
04-25-13, 03:04 PM
I have a suggestion:

Make the recipes at least profitable because the way it is the game is boring and hard, not challenging. It's unacceptable that we have to lose so much coins just to bake. That's why I've been losing so many neighbors, they're all closing their bakeries and moving to Restaurant Story, it's a fact.

For weeks I've been baking the same recipes (Red velvet cake, Candy Corn Muffin, Sweet potato pie and some others) over and over just to make some coins to decorate and/or expand my bakery, this makes the game extremely boring, what's my motivation doing so? Let me tell you what's my motivation: None, 0, nada!

Some recipes are so expensive (Red Velvet Cookies will make me lose 1.620 coins) that I don't even dare to bake it. I do agree with the high prices of furniture, decorations, expansions and appliances IF ALL recipes were at least profitable. The game as it is now is unbalanced and unfair due too its broken economics.

I'm pretty sure that this topic has been discussed here at the forums 1 zillion of times, and I'm also pretty sure that you guys at TL will just turn your back on this, but, I had to say it one more time.

Fse***do.

sourlicorice5
04-28-13, 12:17 PM
I know some will say this isn't a bakery item which is true lol but if you are ever in Thailand then it's possible to see this on the wall in a restaurant/bakery or anywhere. I'd love one (wall decoration though not floor decoration) for my place. It's a gecko (small lizard)

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/9e3a879fa36d602a870004f69349aa74.jpg

sourlicorice5
04-28-13, 12:21 PM
Or better even one like this that I bought in Bali, Indonesia.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/cd07d689f71c9b520207ad9c3136db69.jpg

hmgdanielson
04-29-13, 11:28 PM
More fairytale items?

I wanted some castle items to go with the knight. Like stone walls, wall torches/sconces, maybe some carved stone benches to go with a stone table, ivy or creeping flowers for the walls, coats of arms... I like the idea of potions and books and fairies, too. :)

locika06
04-30-13, 12:34 AM
I want a pinball machine in my bakery... :-)

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-30-13, 07:35 PM
When is the next poll????

Cambg
04-30-13, 09:02 PM
For the more advanced, who bought many things (fountains, monuments, etc..):
1.- Taking Story Fram parts, creating the possibility of a 'real garden';
2.- Most of the fonts are round. Agree plus the square and not so big;
3.-And if possible, a table for two, facing each other.

4.- Floor slabs in Bakery, like wall rugs, are much more ugly and colorless than other games. Move some of other games for this.

dstew1973
04-30-13, 09:16 PM
I apologize for the delay in posting a new poll, it has been quite a while. Vote on your favorite suggestions, and if you have any ideas for new decor, recipes, appliances, etc, post it here!

I would love to see decor for a Breast Cancer theme. Team Lava could run a Gem sale but instead of giving us the discount we would pay full price and 30% of sales would go to Breast Cancer research. There could be tables & chairs formed as pink ribbons, wallpaper with pink ribbons on it and other pink ribbon themed items.

I believe this could be done not just for Breast Cancer, but also for Autism, Heart Disease, and many other great causes.

The Autism tables, chairs and wallpaper could be formed as a puzzle piece theme, Etc...

I know I would gladly jump in and donate my $ to buy gems for such great causes and I'm sure many others would too. So that's my idea. :rolleyes: :o ;)

sourlicorice5
05-01-13, 09:10 AM
I would love to see decor for a Breast Cancer theme. Team Lava could run a Gem sale but instead of giving us the discount we would pay full price and 30% of sales would go to Breast Cancer research. There could be tables & chairs formed as pink ribbons, wallpaper with pink ribbons on it and other pink ribbon themed items.

I believe this could be done not just for Breast Cancer, but also for Autism, Heart Disease, and many other great causes.

The Autism tables, chairs and wallpaper could be formed as a puzzle piece theme, Etc...

I know I would gladly jump in and donate my $ to buy gems for such great causes and I'm sure many others would too. So that's my idea. :rolleyes: :o ;)

What a great idea. I'd Definetly support it. My grandma survived breast cancer.

xmandzx
05-01-13, 09:27 AM
I think it would be great if we could have a tick list to send nieghbors tips like you can gifts cos while its great to visit your neighbors and wa ch there places grow its very time consuming when you have 100 + neighbors to visit and tip just a thought food for your thought teamlava :0)

Christiana12345
05-03-13, 08:24 AM

I agree! we will donate money and get gems! Its a win-win situation. I know many people who would like donate. More people will buy gems.;)

Christiana12345
05-03-13, 08:28 AM
Sort of a forest junglish type of theme.

Moss tile
Vertical Moss Garden
Palm Tree
Fruit stack
Beehive(wall deco)
Waterfall Chair
Moss Table
Rock Table
Rock Stool
Ocean Wave Wallpper

sollia
05-03-13, 08:35 AM
I know some will say this isn't a bakery item which is true lol but if you are ever in Thailand then it's possible to see this on the wall in a restaurant/bakery or anywhere. I'd love one (wall decoration though not floor decoration) for my place. It's a gecko (small lizard)

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/9e3a879fa36d602a870004f69349aa74.jpg

That is a very cool picture! In The Sims 3 there's an item you can get for your wall that looks a lot like that. That item has more of a Latin look to it though.

sollia
05-03-13, 08:39 AM
I would really love a purple mixer. Is there any reason they don't exist?

astraeagrim
05-03-13, 10:43 AM
I know Halloween is still along way off but the mexican goals have me wanting Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) stuff. I'm thinking Sugar skulls

esse318
05-04-13, 01:37 AM
i was thinking maybe a king&queen theme(like extending the king sweet...all recipes from the oven are crowns^^) or an ancient greek theme
i would love that <3

carabellexo
05-04-13, 09:43 AM
I'd love some new bread recipes for the bread oven and a popcorn machine.

snlps
05-04-13, 09:50 AM
Prize box with all the old/removed ovens.

NoPonyMessesWithMe
05-04-13, 06:49 PM
I want to gift back parts, or sell them to people...or maybe DELETING PENDING INVITES

Sheri1983
05-05-13, 09:28 AM
I would like to suggest that something be done about all the previous completed goals just popping up back to back to back when you go into the game app. It is very annoying and frustrating when that happens. Sometimes when I go into app, I don't have any food on counters because it all sold overnight. Well, I try to get stuff served up or cooking, and I can't do that because of all the "stupid previous goal popups". Please, if anything can be done I am sure I am not the only one who would GREATLY appreciate something being done about it.

Sincerely, Sheri1983

NoPonyMessesWithMe
05-05-13, 12:03 PM
More pink!!!!!! Pink tables or chairs!! JUST PINK!!

TinksThots
05-05-13, 12:32 PM
More pink!!!!!! Pink tables or chairs!! JUST PINK!!

Or to be able to pick a table/chair, and then choose from a color palette and change its hue before placing it.

sls0991
05-05-13, 07:16 PM
I know Halloween is still along way off but the mexican goals have me wanting Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) stuff. I'm thinking Sugar skulls

I'd LOVE that. I wasn't around for this past halloween, but I plan on going all out with decorating for this halloween, lol, assuming I have enough coins/gems. I love decor, please gimme more to play with TL!!! :)

sharbuch
05-05-13, 07:44 PM
I would like to be able to put out all the ovens that I have bought and not have a limit on how many we are allowed and I really really want them to drop the prices to expand 12 million or 80 gems is ridiculous it not that much in RS come on let's make the game fun I have not expanded in months and I refuse to buy that many gem to and so far it has taken me 4 months just to get to almost 5 million.

sharbuch
05-05-13, 07:49 PM
I would like to be able to put out all the ovens that I have bought and not have a limit on how many we are allowed and I really really want them to drop the prices to expand 12 million or 80 gems is ridiculous it not that much in RS come on let's make the game fun I have not expanded in months and I refuse to buy that many gem to and so far it has taken me 4 months just to get to almost 5 million.
And I would love to be able to choose where my food goes which counter to put them on for this and RS if you look how I have thing set up I have a drink area and a food area in RS and would love to do the same in BS but what's the use the food and drinks just go where they want not where I want. We get to place stuff where we want it in FS why can't we on BS and RS

jaydonleigh
05-05-13, 09:02 PM
I want a darker theme for my darker personality not all bakery's have to be pink and bright:)

GiGicakes
05-06-13, 01:11 PM
Amen! I would love to sell or gift unwanted buildable parts.

TinksThots
05-06-13, 01:57 PM
And I would love to be able to choose where my food goes which counter to put them on for this and RS if you look how I have thing set up I have a drink area and a food area in RS and would love to do the same in BS but what's the use the food and drinks just go where they want not where I want. We get to place stuff where we want it in FS why can't we on BS and RS

That's an easy one: Don't just have a bunch of empty counters out where food/drinks can go wherever they want. As soon as a counter is empty, put it in storage. Whenever something's ready to serve, go to Design mode and place ONE counter for that item, then go back out and serve it, then put that counter where you want it. Do the same for each different food. More time consuming, but gives you that control you're looking for. :)

sharbuch
05-06-13, 07:06 PM
That's an easy one: Don't just have a bunch of empty counters out where food/drinks can go wherever they want. As soon as a counter is empty, put it in storage. Whenever something's ready to serve, go to Design mode and place ONE counter for that item, then go back out and serve it, then put that counter where you want it. Do the same for each different food. More time consuming, but gives you that control you're looking for. :)

That an idea but it is more time consuming thank you for the suggestion.

rene2222
05-06-13, 08:17 PM
More ovens please since TL collected back many of the old ovens sometime ago. Missed out many of the old ovens, which means many gems lost too cos not able to master them, LOL.

Natasha_07
05-06-13, 09:09 PM
I would like the following:

1. Sticky note or status message: everytime you write a message on your wall like "on vacations be back in 2 weeks" or "I don't have internet" it gets to the bottom and no one sees it. Your message should always be at the top...

2. A tipping box: so I never will be "full" and never have to clear tables...LOL!

3. Counters: they should have like 4 different foods on each one to save space so I don't have to use a lot of my bakery space on counters.

4. Expansions: should be cheaper so you don't have to wait 6 months to expand because you had to spend $5 million...LOL!

5. Goal time: I always finish my goals but I think most working adults find it hard due to 'work' (surprise), family, chores, etc...

TinksThots
05-06-13, 10:45 PM
More ovens please since TL collected back many of the old ovens sometime ago. Missed out many of the old ovens, which means many gems lost too cos not able to master them, LOL.

^DITTO THIS^

I'd also like to request some feedback from somebody somewhere as to whether any of the suggestions in this thread are being considered at all, and if so, which ones. Please!

It would be nice to know if our input is having any kind of impact on the games we play, or if this thread is just here to make us think we are, so we'll keep playing... >.>

TinksThots
05-06-13, 11:03 PM
Sticky note or status message: everytime you write a message on your wall like "on vacations be back in 2 weeks" or "I don't have internet" it gets to the bottom and no one sees it. Your message should always be at the top...

That would be PERFECT, we need something people CAN'T miss. People are constantly ignoring my wall post about no new neighbors and posting "add me"'s anyway, even though I keep it the second post on my wall, where it's clearly visible! I don't know if it's because they're ignoring it on purpose, if their device displays differently and they can't see it, or if they're hitting the text box to start typing before my posts load, or a combo of all of the above, but it would be WONDERFUL to have something that shows up to them no matter WHAT, then I'd KNOW they're ignoring it on purpose! :P

Counters: they should have like 4 different foods on each one to save space so I don't have to use a lot of my bakery space on counters.

How would that work? Unless the foods are so tiny you can't see them, or they take up 4 squares, which would defeat the purpose of saving space. My thought on this is being able to put food in storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the options to clear it or keep what's on it, right? Well, what if you 'tap to manage' an empty counter, and have something similar to the cookbook on appliances, with all your stored food listed? It just seems so perfect!

Expansions: should be cheaper so you don't have to wait 6 months to expand because you had to spend $5 million...LOL!

Yeah... I've pretty much just come to terms with the thought that my bakery is as big as it's going to be for a looooong time. :'(

newwavegirl87
05-06-13, 11:42 PM
I would love to see more international bakery items: crumpets, Russian Tea Cakes, Pignolo... these could be added to the regular oven or have their own "international" appliance.

I like this idea!!!

newwavegirl87
05-06-13, 11:45 PM
Amen! I would love to sell or gift unwanted buildable parts.

Yes, please!!

newwavegirl87
05-06-13, 11:51 PM
I want to gift back parts, or sell them to people...or maybe DELETING PENDING INVITES

YES, PLEASE LET US DELETE PENDING INVITES! This should be as easy as deleting neighbors.

TinksThots
05-07-13, 03:29 AM
YES, PLEASE LET US DELETE PENDING INVITES! This should be as easy as deleting neighbors.

IMO, it makes more sense to have invitations just expire after a week or two. The accept/decline option just disappears from their Social tab, their name (or their No Name) disappears from our list, case closed, issue nonexistent. I can understand why they don't implement a lot of the things we bring up, but I can't for the life of me understand why the games didn't start out with this particular feature already in place. What's the point of letting them just stay there? In case they ever, EVER play ever again? Nobody cares! If we invite them and they don't accept after, oh, say, the aforementioned week or two, we didn't want a neighbor that inactive anyway! >.<

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:07 AM
Thanks for all the votes. Results have been submitted.
Please see the new suggestion thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51332-Bakery-Suggestion-Thread&p=623166&viewfull=1#post623166)