PDA

View Full Version : Album Glitch

mommeeof4
03-07-13, 09:20 PM
Since downloading the updated original Ds, I can't click on my album, it says coming soon over it and it's just a black shadow of a picture... Anyone else having the issues issue?

mommeeof4
03-08-13, 09:06 PM
Pony, I posted on page 6 but didn't have any responses. Since I downloaded the updated version on my ipad my album is gone. I have seen other threads about other people getting new features, I lost one. Lol. I emailed teamlava but the response I received made no sense. I was told that they are not able to revert changes back to a previous state.
Whatever that means....
Any help you could give would be appreciated.

mommeeof4
03-10-13, 10:59 AM
Sorry for the repeat post, but no one has commented either way. With the new version of DS I do not have an album. The icon is gone on my screen. when I hit menu the icon is there but blacked out and says coming soon over it. I have an iPad mini. I still have an album on my vday version. My daughter has an iPod and she still has her album with the new version. Are there other iPad mini users on here? I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have restarted my device. I emailed support and they said unfortunately changes can not be reverted back.... Does that mean I lost it? Any insight would be appreciated.
I finally got an apple device and was so excited to see what I have been missing out on with my android. Now I am losing those features.....

kwhales
03-10-13, 01:33 PM
To both of the above. These should not be happening. I would email TL support and ask for a better explanation to the missing album. You are using the same storm ID?

The update did not change how i evolve or trade. The list still pops up so this is not normal. Email support and see if they can help.

mommeeof4
03-10-13, 03:38 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game. If you are still getting the wording "coming soon" can you post a picture of this?

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/0dd1aea07336a7b67e0e60f0ec750f95.jpg

I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times. No change.

kooky panda
03-10-13, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the photo! I will report this over.

mommeeof4
03-10-13, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the photo! I will report this over.

Thanks Kooky!

mommeeof4
03-10-13, 08:33 PM
To both of the above. These should not be happening. I would email TL support and ask for a better explanation to the missing album. You are using the same storm ID?

The update did not change how i evolve or trade. The list still pops up so this is not normal. Email support and see if they can help.

Storm I'd for ipad is mommeeeof4
My android account is mommeeof4. One has 2 e's the other has 3

henrylucky
03-11-13, 03:28 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/Beckasmommy31894/0dd1aea07336a7b67e0e60f0ec750f95.jpg

I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times. No change.
Maybe it's for Android!

mommeeof4
03-11-13, 04:55 AM
Maybe it's for Android!

But this is my iOS account. Two separate accounts. I didn't switch one to the other, started fresh! I wanted to earn all the rewards and enjoy them instead of getting it all at once. I am on level 75 on android.

mommeeof4
03-14-13, 05:20 PM
So below is my conversation with tech support about my missing album... Kooky, can you possibly get a straight answer for me? Do I need to keep the vday version to keep getting the album rewards? Is this not a bug?
[remove support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

kooky panda
03-14-13, 06:58 PM
mommeeof4

The community managers are looking into this issue.

I would advise playing the regular game, but if you need your album you will need to go into your Valentine game at this time.

Sorry but I had to remove the copy of your support email.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum

DaojinWildfire
03-14-13, 08:27 PM
The account you're playing on is relatively new, so you won't necessarily see all of the new features in Dragon 1.3 right away. You'll have access to the Dragon Album in the near future. Dragon 1.3 will be seeing some new features, so we want to make sure they properly before making them accessible for everyone.

mommeeof4
03-15-13, 04:00 AM
The account you're playing on is relatively new, so you won't necessarily see all of the new features in Dragon 1.3 right away. You'll have access to the Dragon Album in the near future. Dragon 1.3 will be seeing some new features, so we want to make sure they properly before making them accessible for everyone.

Thank you for a response that addressed my actual question. So I will continue to collect my album rewards on vday, while playing regularly on the dragon 1.3 until my album returns. but I am still somewhat confused because others have the album even in 1.3 version...
Thanks again for responding.

jrslittlefriends
04-09-13, 08:48 AM

I have version 1.3 as does my mother. We downloaded it at the same time on iOS devises. She has the album, I don't. I have tried deleting and reinstalling with no result. Any help would be appreciated.

mommeeof4
04-09-13, 06:19 PM
I have version 1.3 as does my mother. We downloaded it at the same time on iOS devises. She has the album, I don't. I have tried deleting and reinstalling with no result. Any help would be appreciated.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, still no album! It's been since mid march. Luckily I still have the vday version installed and I am able to access the album on there.

mommeeof4
04-09-13, 06:53 PM
Craziest thing just happened, I went on my game and the album just appeared! Yay!