PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Suggestions & Poll

bawpotter
03-10-13, 05:20 PM
I apologize for the extreme delay in the wait for a new poll. As you all asked, although quite overdue, your new poll. You guys know the drill. Vote on your favorite items that you want to see in Restaurant Story! If you have any other suggestions with ideas for decor, recipes, etc, please post them here!

wingus
03-10-13, 11:45 PM
Glass Door sounds great! Also voted for Gourmet Popcorn Maker and Baked Potato Oven. :D

There are already some fish tanks (aquariums) in RS. Just not very nice ones....!

olcastle
03-11-13, 05:00 PM
I'd like to have Easter Egg Coloring Machine with MANY patterns so I can flood my restaurant with different decorated eggs on Easter.

rainbowcupcakeee
03-11-13, 08:04 PM
I think When anything from the poll finally come to restaurant story, easter will be like 5 months ago already

rainbowcupcakeee
03-11-13, 08:20 PM
But still, its a suggestion anyway. I hope tl grant our wish for lots of easter theme stuff

astraeagrim
03-12-13, 08:36 PM
PLEASE! Please make an ancient Egyptian theme! A mummy sarcophagus, hieroglyphic wall paper, maybe Anubis or Bastet cat statues, pyramids and more. That would be awesome!

lotuskat
03-13-13, 08:36 AM
As a game mechanics suggestion, I've heard several players express interest in being able to move plates from one counter to another. Right now, we often have to make do with a bunch of mismatched counters or else dump food if we want matching counters.

wingus
03-13-13, 09:38 PM
PLEASE! Please make an ancient Egyptian theme! A mummy sarcophagus, hieroglyphic wall paper, maybe Anubis or Bastet cat statues, pyramids and more. That would be awesome!

Love this suggestion!!!

Magikot
03-13-13, 10:18 PM

I love this suggestion as well! I am excited just thinking about it!

opanugie
03-13-13, 10:36 PM
Stone age (flinstone) theme
Cartoon theme
Royal Kingdom theme
Airways theme
Japan theme
Bathroom theme
Greek theme

Sliding Automatic Door
Select All Button for send gift and request things

opanugie
03-13-13, 10:38 PM

Totally love Egypt theme :)

seymour6360
03-15-13, 09:51 PM
Would like to see design items coordinate. Why do we still have fall items?

astraeagrim
03-15-13, 11:38 PM

They started the design your own theme contest again. I am working on entering my Ancient Egyptian theme. I am drawing as fast as I can. I hope they like it.

kylebusch
03-16-13, 08:38 AM
Mexican theme
Wall decor sombrero
Floor deco mariachi band
Counter Mexican counter
Table sombrero table
Chair sombrero chair

Ability to trade items with friends
Drive thru

eloisa609
03-17-13, 03:27 PM
How about an Easter edition and I would also like to see that all you're recipes stay I have notice that some are gone

jdelvalle1
03-17-13, 03:49 PM
I voted on like 5 different things, I specially like the microwave idea since I've been thinking of making a small break room for my workers.

songai4239
03-18-13, 12:41 AM
How about a periodic theme? They'll be like items and recipes that involve some elements for example:
Silver table and chair
Titanium wallpaper
Iodine grill
Neon signs (wall decoration)

sapphirecross
03-18-13, 05:38 PM
A salad bar display, but not too big, more like 1x2, just a couple bowls of stuff and vinaigrette/oil, dressing.
Or as an appliance, there's a ton of different salads.
But nothing that is the color of the chicken in the chicken salad, that looks expired lol.

wingus
03-19-13, 04:31 AM
How about a Dinosaur theme? The restaurant could be the cafe in a museum. LOL

flaviamgl
03-19-13, 05:05 AM
I like see brasilian's itens...

105ivey
03-20-13, 07:42 PM
Can we get all the limited items back in 1 gift box? And another expansion for those of us @level 99

nickiwethington
03-22-13, 04:55 AM
I would like to see more food without having to buy appliances. Its getting kinda boring because i dont want to spend more money and im at the limit for appliances!!

rita6834
03-22-13, 06:33 AM
More any kind of recipe. I'm one recipe away from mastering all of them. Also maybe unlock the holiday foods for the stove?

jesslanrose
03-23-13, 09:29 PM

Would die for this!! <3

rainedrop101
03-25-13, 06:06 AM
Would die for this!! <3

Me too! :D

ilovemysis
03-27-13, 04:27 AM
I'd like a disco theme. I can really get behind a multi-color disco floor... And do something about the collectibles...they're driving me insane. Who needs 200 rolling pins?! Would also like to position things diagonally, oh! And since there is a Swedish theme, how about making the flag available with the other flags?

fireflyfw
03-27-13, 07:16 PM
I want easter items!

Christiana12345
03-28-13, 09:34 AM
Even though i officially quit restaurant stry, i would like to see
-hot dogs
-cereal
-yougurt display
guess i ran out of ideas sicnce i dont play

bea1twin1
04-01-13, 02:26 PM
SI already suggested a load of recipes like months ago an banana foster being one of em,but its a bakery story recipe. That doesn't make any sense to me YOU BAKE things in a bakery!! It was such a let down I stop playing the bakery story! Thinking of doing the same for the restaurant story too. Its getting annoying when all the new recipes are on new stoves or ovens.... please stop doing that just add to the ones we have already! And also why is it that we have to wait so long for new special items? (easter for an example) late!!! TL was late for halloween last year late for xmas late for new years JUST LATE! I just had to vent!

rita6834
04-02-13, 06:52 AM
April is autism awareness month maybe put out a few decor for that like the autism ribbon for example

DancinPug
04-02-13, 07:26 AM
Bathroom theme

A Bathroom theme?! Really? SMH.

kangakiwi
04-05-13, 05:38 PM
Like the send to all button for sending gifts idea. i want my xmas theme door back.

brownieswithsugar
04-06-13, 06:21 PM
You guys are doing an amazing job with the goals, keep up the good work.

cookietyler
04-06-13, 07:41 PM
April is autism awareness month maybe put out a few decor for that like the autism ribbon for example

That's an excellent idea!

MasterWolff
04-06-13, 07:51 PM
Is there a way to add a block button for bad comments?

cookietyler
04-06-13, 08:05 PM
Is there a way to add a block button for bad comments?

Not yet, I know people have been asking for a block button for a while

MasterWolff
04-06-13, 08:09 PM
I have seen alot of chat on walls of players quitting over stalkers and offensive behavour so its good financial advice to look into

Quikfox10
04-07-13, 01:06 PM
hope there'll be a way for us to know what item our nbor needs with what they are building just by tapping on the unfinished item box.because you might send an item they already have enough of or something they dont need if we just guess.and its very tedious work to scan through all the msgs on the wall.

Quikfox10
04-07-13, 01:11 PM
yeah
! this will be cool! 😉

Quikfox10
04-07-13, 01:23 PM
oh, and most importantly, can we have the capability of moving the door without buying an additional door? frankly, i dont see the logic in it. players should buy an additional door only when he wants to place another door in the resto. if he wants to move it he should be able to do so with the existing door (like moving a window). but if we really need to buy another door why gems?its not a special item. its something expected of a resto. i bet others will agree with me.

nky1111
04-07-13, 01:42 PM
bcz theres no way to move it, only can store.. and that leaves it without a door and the game would crash.. so if we could really -move- wall decors like ordinary items..

TinksThots
04-07-13, 02:11 PM
oh, and most importantly, can we have the capability of moving the door without buying an additional door? frankly, i dont see the logic in it. players should buy an additional door only when he wants to place another door in the resto. if he wants to move it he should be able to do so with the existing door (like moving a window). but if we really need to buy another door why gems?its not a special item. its something expected of a resto. i bet others will agree with me.

Yep. We can drag and drop any other item, including wallpaper and flooring when choosing where to place it. Why must the wall decor, which includes the door, be different?

Quikfox10
04-07-13, 02:25 PM
bcz theres no way to move it, only can store.. and that leaves it without a door and the game would crash.. so if we could really -move- wall decors like ordinary items..

crash is a very strong word and none of us forum members can be certain the game will crash as we did not make the game.im not a programmer but i feel moving a door can be done if it has been programmed to do so (this is based on my gaming experience with Cafe World- a previous FB game).and again, if we really need to purchase a second door just to 'move' it, why gems?why cant we purchase it using coins.its just a simple door.they can create special doors which cost gems if they like but the basic door should only cost us coins (a rule applied to eg a table -- simple tables will cost coins, special tables, gems)

mitch1020
04-08-13, 10:02 PM
Great idea!! That WOULD be awesome!

mitch1020
04-08-13, 10:17 PM
I'd like to see a Medieval theme...brocade fabric or tapestries for the walls, suits of armor for decor. Think Henry VIII or Tower of London. And think of all the different food items that would be possible...

bea1twin1
04-09-13, 08:31 AM
A Recipes haul
For the regular stoves, ovens,and grills.(no new parts)
Stoves Oven Deep fryer
Jambalaya Stuffed peppers Fried green tomatoes
Gumbo Shepherds pie Southern fried chicken
Banana foster Margherita pizza
Lobster bisque Biscuits and gravy
Spit pea soup Lasagna
Oatmeal Crab cakes
chicken noodle soup
Salisbury steak
Cabbage rolls
Collard greens/cornbread

TinksThots
04-14-13, 12:34 PM
Wall speakers! I need wall speakers! Just your run-of-the-mill hanging black box wall speakers, or something along those lines, bar-looking, to go with my brand new jukebox! Please! :D :D :D

astraeagrim
04-14-13, 02:06 PM
Great idea!! That WOULD be awesome!

Well i entered my ancient egyptian theme idea on the summer concept contest thread but it didnt win. However TL did contact me to sign a release waiver to send it to their concept design dept. so hopefully they will eventually create my theme in restaurant story. I cant wait to find out if they will or not.

BoredOOMM
04-16-13, 08:49 PM
Expanded Western Theme would have been nice.

Wagon Wheel Dividers
Corner Saloon
Corner Jail
Corner Hotel
Blacksmith shop
Swinging saloon door between posts.
ten gallon hat for wall decor
Bleached Cow skull
Horse Trough
Well
Windmill
Mine Entrance

TinksThots
04-17-13, 11:05 PM
I would love to see a little number somewhere beside each name in my neighbor list letting me know how many tips I have yet to leave that neighbor. If some of them are full when I make my rounds, I either have to memorize who I need to revisit later, or I usually put a little circled 'T' next to their name in my notebook, but I'm constantly second-guessing whether those are old 'T's or not, and end up revisiting my whole list just in case I missed anyone. Maybe put it next to their star rating, in a coin symbol or something? A 6 if they were full, a 2 if I could only find 4 empty tables, a 0 if I was able to tip all 6, that would REALLY come in handy!! :D

TinksThots
04-17-13, 11:10 PM
I would do so many of your chores TL to get a RESET button, for when I've made a complete mess of things trying to redecorate and just want to put everything back like it was before I entered design mode. :D

debnfurkids
04-19-13, 01:21 PM
It would be great to see more cats in the new themes. There are way more dogs, only 3 cats. Lots of Kitty lover's playing the game. Tnx!!

lotuskat
04-22-13, 07:29 AM
Did we already do like a Rain Forest theme?

TheOldBola
04-23-13, 06:46 AM
Please, a woman chef! I'm myself one and if I want to show the cook in the kitchen (me), I must wear bart! Please, please, ple ase. Thank you.

Christiana12345
04-23-13, 06:50 AM
Car theme? lol

Quikfox10
04-25-13, 01:37 AM
still this one

Quikfox10
04-25-13, 01:38 AM
still this one

Quikfox10
04-25-13, 01:44 AM
...and
can our neighbors be arranged according to their star level (determined by frequency of tipping) and not alphabetically?so in case you dont finish tipping all your neighbors you're able to tip the first batch with high stars which is just fair, as pay off for their hard work.as opposed to scanning through all nbors looking for those who have high stars. this will also motivate others to tip as well.

nelenelee
04-27-13, 06:41 AM
I would suggest that somewhere under the recipes could show the recipe is mastered or not. Pleaseeeee

nelenelee
04-27-13, 06:48 AM
oh there's one again. "unlock" level 100....many players are getting tired of staying in level 99. I am kinda the same.

cookietyler
04-27-13, 07:55 AM
I would like to see some new recipes added to the existing appliances along with the appliances where there was only one recipe like the smoker pit, nacho machine, and the charcoal grill.

copycats
04-27-13, 02:22 PM
Shepherds pie would be a good edition to the game

sarahdobie
04-28-13, 02:46 AM
More cooking machines like flavored popcorn or sausage machine something like that. Please consider sure I am not alone :)

caraano
04-30-13, 06:19 AM
I would like to have this summer, a PIRATE THEME.
The first prize would be a caravel or pirate ship.
The second prize an island or cave with treasure.
The third and fourth prize would treasure chests, a boat, a treasure map, palm trees, parrots, skull flag, cannon ... Do you like?

yusefzai
04-30-13, 08:16 AM
More people.. SPRING CLEANING theme:
a maid with a feather duster,
a man with a mop, and a Slippery when Wet sign
a boy cleaning windows :-D

yusefzai
04-30-13, 08:18 AM
I would like to see some new recipes added to the existing appliances along with the appliances where there was only one recipe like the smoker pit, nacho machine, and the charcoal grill.

Yeah, so many parts were used for those ovens/grills/machines..im keeping them in storage even after mastering the recipes, hoping something like this happens

Cambg
04-30-13, 08:03 PM
I would like to see in the restaurant a
1.- bar or counter type thing, long! As a counter but somewhat higher, so that there is no need to use a separator for dividing the room.
2.- Something that simulates drink (beer) in bulk.
3.- And if possible, a table for two, facing each other (one table two chairs, two persons)...
4.- Most of the fonts are round. Agree plus the square and not so big (four squares).
5.- Taking parts of Farm Story, creating the possibility of a 'real garden'....
Thanks for your dedication and big work!

Cambg
04-30-13, 08:06 PM
I support this opinion. The Nacho machine has only one recipe. Now, I do with this machine?

Cambg
04-30-13, 08:12 PM
What do you want to see in RS?
For some (the little ones), type Mc ... Donald, from what I've seen!...
For me, as a concept is perfect now!. But for the more advanced, with more items purchased (fonts, etc.), add a garden would be perfect!

Paul__
05-02-13, 05:27 PM
1How but a improved message system with Fonts,color,Highlighter,and size.

2 being able to type with your finger like a paint thing

3 level cap to 150

4 a " Earn Free Gem " botten get 1 gem by watching a 5 min long ad

cherokee329
05-03-13, 12:01 PM
Popcorn and baked potato appliances sound good. I could use the popcorn for my customers in the movie theme. Something not mentioned is a clear floor tile to use to direct customers. I use the welcome rug because it is low to floor but something that takes up a space that blends better would be welcome. Keep up the good work TL, really enjoy RS, BS and FS even when I might complain a little.

dragonite986
05-05-13, 08:15 PM
What if a new door was introduced into the restaurant inventory? Maybe a fancy wooden door or something. If it cant be done, its ok, it would just be awesome if it could happen.

rene2222
05-06-13, 08:17 PM
More ovens please since TL collected back many of the old ovens sometime ago. Missed out many of the old ovens, which means many gems lost too cos not able to master them, LOL.

TinksThots
05-06-13, 10:43 PM
More ovens please since TL collected back many of the old ovens sometime ago. Missed out many of the old ovens, which means many gems lost too cos not able to master them, LOL.

^DITTO THIS^

I'd also like to request some feedback from somebody somewhere as to whether any of the suggestions in this thread are being considered at all, and if so, which ones. Please! :D

It would be nice to know if our input is having any kind of impact on the games we play, or if this thread is just here to make us think we are, so we'll keep playing... >.>

kooky panda
05-07-13, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the votes guys, the results have been submitted.
You can post or repost your suggestions on the new Thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51331-Restaurant-Suggestion-Thread&p=623157&viewfull=1#post623157)