PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else having problems moving around BS, not sure if it's my phone or bugs?

gizzymobaby
02-09-13, 09:34 AM
I'm finding loads of bugs,

Shops not fully loading
Items/tables not loading (so shops look empty
Tips not showing on my tables

And the last one, I'm not exactly complaining about but food is selling out like no tomorrow! I made 12 lots of red velvet cakes yesterday and they were all gone this morning, so less than 24 hours!

sugar6989
02-09-13, 11:07 AM
I can't reach the bottom left corner of my screen. A couple of my neighbors are having the same issue.

nmishii
02-09-13, 11:43 AM
When you delete neighbor requests, the last one doesn't get removed from the list until the next time you start the game. This is in Restaurant Valentines also. Okay on all the regular versions.

If someone posts and the first character is emoji, the text is right justified. Same on Restaurant Valentines. Okay on all the other versions. Using TouchPal keyboard because TL games won't let me paste messages with other keyboards on ICS.

And yes, it loads REALLLLLY slow.

catgirl477
02-09-13, 02:48 PM
I'm on iOS and not having any of these problems, but you can try force closing the app and then re installing, if that dose t work then leave it in the bakery bugs and feedback part of the forums or contact TL directly by emailing support@teamlava.com

DeesDiner001
02-09-13, 02:58 PM
I too have invisible items, nerve wracking.

songai4239
02-09-13, 04:36 PM
I didnt got the V-day edition and im having trouble downloading it

nomicrophone
02-09-13, 05:57 PM
Where can you find a Vday edition??? I only have/see one for RS... :/

tobeannounced
02-09-13, 06:32 PM
Today, I had two neighbors who sent me the " Rose Pan" (2x one from each nbr) Automatically once accepted it should go direct into storage. Before, receiving the gifts I had a count of 16 Rose Pans. Plus the extra 2 pans should bring my total to 18 pans. However, the current count remains at 16. In other words the total amount should have increased but it didn't. I have tried restarting my Android but nothing have changed. I NEED HELP PLEASE.

sweettooth6
02-10-13, 05:18 PM
I'm also having the scrolling issue, but finding it worse in Dragon Story. It's pretty frustrating

creamypuff
02-11-13, 08:48 AM
The scrolling issue seems to be in BS, RS and DS for me. I thought it was my S3 but it was not. For me, the new valentine surroundings around my bakery turns to green fuzzy lines after about 5 minutes of playing.

gizzymobaby
03-10-13, 11:02 AM
I have a new phone, but it's a top of the range phone, Samsung Galaxy s3.

When I first transferred the game it worked fine, but this past week I've been having a lot of bug type problems.

When I put my finger on the screen and try and move around it gets very jerky sometimes. There's also another bug which is a bit hard to explain but I'll try my best. When I put my finger to move around the screen sometimes it brings up like a pixel problem? I'm not quite sure what to call it? I've given an example of what it looks like below just because I'm not sure how to describe it.

The outside line is nearly always the same colour of where ever I clicked for some reason, it's also white in the middle and is always that sort of shape although can change in size...

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5976&d=1362938511 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5976&d=1362938511)

gizzymobaby
03-10-13, 11:02 AM
I also forgot to mention my phone is on the new android system, Jelly Bean, so I'm not sure if this could be a problem as well

kooky panda
03-10-13, 01:59 PM
Make sure you are on the most current version of the game.

Android St. Patrick's Day 1.5.5.7.1

You can also try restarting your device.

Also merging this thread with your other thread on the same topic.

Baraze
03-10-13, 02:05 PM
On android Ive been having this problem. Im on the latest version. I have to log off and go back. Its a pest but nothing to be done about it, so it takes a little longer to do things.

gizzymobaby
03-10-13, 02:05 PM
Ah thanks for the merge thought they're two different problems and I wanted to know if anybody else was having the specific problems with the glitching :-\ i've tried all your suggestions. I'm also using the most current version... any more ideas? :-\ I wondered if it could be because the game still has bugs on the newest android system because I know i've had a few problems with another app for that reason

Nikki_Finn
03-10-13, 10:54 PM
i'm having scrolling issues with the st. patricks edition.
i'm on android.
just like with the valentines edition so i have to use the regular one.

except when i want to cook on the new stove from the st. patricks one,
i have to be using the st. P one to see the recipes.
they don't show up on the regular one.

i guess no one ever told them about the scrolling problems people had with the valentines editions on bakery & restaurant.
or the carnival version on RS.....
because they keep making the editions the same way with the scrolling issues.