PDA

View Full Version : Norman, please can we have a fix for the "Neighbors" list!!!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:42 PM
Hi Norman

When you go into the "Neighbors" list, sometimes your position is retained and sometimes it isn't. When you have a large list of neighbors it is a real pain scrolling through to find where you got to.

Since it retains the position sometimes, I'd have to conclude this is the way it's meant to work. If so, would it take much to fix it so it always works, please? Thanks.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:42 AM
I agree with you.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 10:04 AM
Since it retains the position sometimes, I'd have to conclude this is the way it's meant to work. If so, would it take much to fix it so it always works, please? Thanks.

You've got it wrong. It's supposed to work the OTHER way. It's just that your game is cached, and sometimes you beat the game's "refresh" for a bit, hence "retaining" where you were at. It's a system thing. But it's SUPPOSED to refresh every time so that you're always on the most up-to-date status of the game.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:58 AM
You've got it wrong. It's supposed to work the OTHER way. It's just that your game is cached, and sometimes you beat the game's "refresh" for a bit, hence "retaining" where you were at. It's a system thing. But it's SUPPOSED to refresh every time so that you're always on the most up-to-date status of the game.
OK, maybe that's the case. Nevertheless I think it would be a very useful feature. If you want to work through your neighbour list and tip everybody it would be very helpful to retain your position. If it's already caching then it's mostly there, maybe a refresh every 5-10 minutes would be a good compromise?