PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Sorting

jhevel
03-09-13, 07:06 PM
Bakery Story is one of my favorite Team Lava games. As such, I've collected a large number of neighbors. The problem is that I have way more than I can send requests to.

My question is what is the best way to remove unwanted neighbors in terms of actually knowing who to remove and who not to remove? (I know HOW to remove, I am just wondering if there's a fast way to determine WHO I should remove).

I remove players who I've noticed stopped playing based on their bakeries when I visit them. However, it's difficult to notice who has sent materials and who hasn't. Should I just start making lists of who has sent gifts and who hasn't? Won't I be deleting players, then, who simply haven't received my requests because I have so many neighbors?

Any advice would be appreciated!

foxysquash
03-09-13, 08:11 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I have so much trouble remembering who sent what or doesn't send anything at all!

When you "accept" on an item request from a neighbor (as opposed to manually sending them a gift) does it alert them that you were the one who accepted? I'm never sure if they actually know if I was the person who accepted and how they got the item.
If it just sends them the item but doesn't specify who accepted the request, you might not realize someone that is actually helping and mistakenly delete them.
Sorry to answer your question with more questions! I'm clearly still confused with some stuff. lol

talensnana
03-09-13, 10:20 PM
I do not delete based on gifts only. They could be trying to send one but you are always maxed out. I delete based on a couple of things.... 1- I can't stand spoiled food. So if they constantly have the same spoiled food they may have stopped playing. 2- every couple of months I will write down who tips me for a few days, if someone doesn't tip me, then I send them a message to see if they have stopped tipping. If I have no response I may delete them. 3- every am I collect my gifts, and return all tips. I then respond to any gift requests. When I do this I try to gift them the item they request also, giving them 2 of the item they need. I then send my material requests to the people I have responded to. You can tell those people by scrolling down your neighbor list. Once you tip them they move to the bottom and start the alphabet over again. ONLY after sending out my requests do I tip the rest of my neighbors.

talensnana
03-09-13, 10:23 PM
If they help you with a request it will show in the newsfeed. The newsfeed only shows the last ten people that tips and last 10 people who helped with requests. That is why my neighbors and I write on each others walls. When I tip them I then delete their message from my wall. That way I know I tipped them back.

sunflo3133
03-10-13, 04:41 AM
Sunflo3133 I am new and need neighbors pls add me

cookietyler
03-10-13, 06:35 AM
I don't delete based on gifts only, but, here's how I make my decision to delete:
1) star rating- if my neighbor is a 0, I'll choose to remove them because I'm a 4 and i enjoy playing with players who like me, gift and tip regularly.
2) spoiled food- before I remove an inactive neighbor, I'll check for spoilage. If all of the items that they are making have been spoiled for a few weeks, then i make the choice to delete them.
3) I respond to all tips, requests, and gifts. If I notice that the same neighbor sends requests all the time, but, doesn't ever tip or gift, I'll deny their requests after I send them a request that doesn't get fulfilled (that's the great thing about the newsfeed).
4) people who demand tips or that you write on their wall- demands go unnoticed around me. The people that write "I tipped you. Now tip me back" or "I can't tip because you are full" also meet my guidelines for removal. The games are supposed to be about fun and i enjoy playing with people who realize that people still have a life.

sugarlevi
03-10-13, 10:49 AM
It's "I can't tip because you are full" Just a friendly, "hey neighbour I stopped by to say hi, but you weren't aorund, so I couldn't tip" kind of thing? What's wrong with that?

KingdomNo735
03-10-13, 11:57 AM
I've been keeping track of my neighbors for a couple of weeks now via spreadsheet on a number of factors because I've been trimming my neighbor list to a manageable number, and I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate with regards to who responds to a material request (it seems to be accurate with regards to tips), especially after you've reached the number of parts you needed. I have been careful for the past two weeks to send out less than 20 material requests per day. However, the number of parts I end up with is more than the number of parts I've been gifted and the number of people the newsfeed says responded to a material request. I even did a little test this morning with a second BS account and a request sent out to Stormie, and sure enough, I ended up with an extra part from Stormie, but nothing in the newsfeed saying that Stormie responded. I do maintain neighbors who have a zero-star rating because some of these people are routinely the quickest to respond back to material requests. While I do make the effort to tip everyone on my shortening list, I realize that tips are quite time-consuming for the little coins you give so I try not to penalize anyone for not tipping. In the end, neighbors who respond to requests are more valuable than the neighbors who tip daily.

To cookietyler: I just deleted one neighbor who clearly was still playing judging by the changing recipes and the tips being cleared, but I didn't get a response to any of the several material requests I sent to this particular neighbor despite writing on her wall that I gifted and tipped as a gentle reminder (I don't normally write on walls). I don't understand why anyone would deny a material request since it doesn't take up any time at all. Why deny your neighbor's request instead of just deleting them? It just seems particularly mean to keep them on your list and theirs just to keep on denying their requests and clogging up their system.

I play City Story and I only have 20 neighbors there, half of who have a zero social rating, but all 20 of them play daily and respond to requests. I'd like to get my neighbor list down to 20 awesome neighbors like I have in City Story, but it's been really difficult with the unreliable feeds.

cookietyler
03-10-13, 12:30 PM
To kingdomno735: but in the same regard, when your requests are being denied, what do you do? I too maintain a spreadsheet to help with a number of factors before I make a decision to delete someone. When I send a request for parts, I only send between 5-10/day, that way the system doesn't get clogged with requests. I'll indicate on my spreadsheet when I sent a request and to who I sent the request to. By watching the newsfeed, which shows the ten most recent request fulfillments and the last ten people that tipped, I am able to indicate on my spreadsheet that those folks who I sent a request to responded.

KingdomNo735
03-10-13, 12:44 PM
If my request is denied once, then I let it go as a possible mistake; I'll still accept their request. If it repeatedly gets denied, I just delete that neighbor, but I will continue to accept their requests until I delete them a few denied requests later.

I only sent two requests this morning for my little test, so my newsfeed wouldn't get pushed out. But I only needed one more part to finish building my appliance, and it showed that my second BS account responded, but did not show that Stormie responded. Yet I ended up with two parts this morning -- one from my second account and one presumably from Stormie. Not sure if the newsfeed is dropping other notices outside this particular scenario, but now I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate for material requests. Unfortunately, I deleted about 40 neighbors to figure this out. Ah, there will always be casualties... :)

KingdomNo735
03-10-13, 01:09 PM
Ha, now that I wrote this, Stormie finally comes up as having responded, and now I have three extra parts instead of one!

I think I should just stop trying to figure this one out.

sweetstuff525
03-10-13, 01:09 PM
G
If my request is denied once, then I let it go as a possible mistake; I'll still accept their request. If it repeatedly gets denied, I just delete that neighbor, but I will continue to accept their requests until I delete them a few denied requests later.

I only sent two requests this morning for my little test, so my newsfeed wouldn't get pushed out. But I only needed one more part to finish building my appliance, and it showed that my second BS account responded, but did not show that Stormie responded. Yet I ended up with two parts this morning -- one from my second account and one presumably from Stormie. Not sure if the newsfeed is dropping other notices outside this particular scenario, but now I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate for material requests. Unfortunately, I deleted about 40 neighbors to figure this out. Ah, there will always be casualties... :)

Newsfeed is not accurate.... I accept my requests from my daughters android but they dont show in news feed

I'm iOS so if an android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed

olcastle
03-10-13, 02:41 PM
I'm iOS so if an android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed

I confirm it and it's the same in RS too.

KingdomNo735
03-10-13, 03:09 PM
G

Newsfeed is not accurate.... I accept my requests from my daughters android but they dont show in news feed

Wow, mystery solved! This makes things more complicated, though.

sweetstuff525
03-10-13, 03:12 PM
I confirm it and it's the same in RS too.

Yeah and fashion story

lorax211
03-10-13, 06:29 PM
I too need new nbrs if anyone wants to add me! Almost all of my nbrs became inactive after they finished the last set of goals or dont return parts/goal requests! Now, i don't mind if a nbr only tips once a week, but it's really not that hard to send gifts & answer parts/goal requests!

sourlicorice5
03-10-13, 06:49 PM
So many different styles of play lol. Myself the only time I delete nbrs now is if they have had the same spoiled food for 2 weeks (month depending on who the nbr was) and no new decorations (though mainly spoiled food. If no spoiled food but same decorations then ok I don't remove from list. And no message on their wall saying they r away or busy that's if they hadn't posted on my wall to begin with telling me.

I don't keep track of who or who hasn't tipped me. I don't care if nbrs don't want to tip. I tip back those that post on my wall then all 3-4 star nbrs on my nbr list (most days unless too tired after work then some days may just tip from wall but not often like that). Some days through the work week I may tip my other nbrs(0-2 stars) if I have time and not too tired. Weekends I try to tip all nbrs (I only post most of the time if there's a post on mine otherwise I tip without posting). I don't care about return tips though. I can't be bothered to keep track of who gifts me/accept requests. I gift back what's gifted to me as I don't care what I get, my nbrs know this so they can send what they want me to gift them. If I'm maxed and they didn't post what gift they want on my wall (not theirs. I don't scroll on nbrs walls to see their request) then I send whatever I choose to send to the rest. I accept all requests, I don't keep track who accepted mine as I always get the full 20. Basically I play for fun and to relax and can't be bothered with keeping track of who tipped, who didn't etc etc. as long as my nbrs are playing (no spoiled food for weeks on end - the same spoiled food) then that's fine.

sourlicorice5
03-10-13, 06:49 PM
Oh don't send an invite. Sourlicorice5 is my ID for games on my phone which I don't play anymore. I play on an iPad, different ID.

amymcc
03-10-13, 10:28 PM
So many different styles of play lol. Myself the only time I delete nbrs now is if they have had the same spoiled food for 2 weeks (month depending on who the nbr was) and no new decorations (though mainly spoiled food. If no spoiled food but same decorations then ok I don't remove from list. And no message on their wall saying they r away or busy that's if they hadn't posted on my wall to begin with telling me.

I don't keep track of who or who hasn't tipped me. I don't care if nbrs don't want to tip. I tip back those that post on my wall then all 3-4 star nbrs on my nbr list (most days unless too tired after work then some days may just tip from wall but not often like that). Some days through the work week I may tip my other nbrs(0-2 stars) if I have time and not too tired. Weekends I try to tip all nbrs (I only post most of the time if there's a post on mine otherwise I tip without posting). I don't care about return tips though. I can't be bothered to keep track of who gifts me/accept requests. I gift back what's gifted to me as I don't care what I get, my nbrs know this so they can send what they want me to gift them. If I'm maxed and they didn't post what gift they want on my wall (not theirs. I don't scroll on nbrs walls to see their request) then I send whatever I choose to send to the rest. I accept all requests, I don't keep track who accepted mine as I always get the full 20. Basically I play for fun and to relax and can't be bothered with keeping track of who tipped, who didn't etc etc. as long as my nbrs are playing (no spoiled food for weeks on end - the same spoiled food) then that's fine.

That's my game style too. I play for my fun. Keeping track of others is too time consuming and turns the game into a job.

sourlicorice5
03-11-13, 05:11 AM
That's my game style too. I play for my fun. Keeping track of others is too time consuming and turns the game into a job.

Exactly! :-)

DorindaLea
03-11-13, 11:56 AM
If they help you with a request it will show in the newsfeed. The newsfeed only shows the last ten people that tips and last 10 people who helped with requests. That is why my neighbors and I write on each others walls. When I tip them I then delete their message from my wall. That way I know I tipped them back.

how do you delete the message?

foxysquash
03-11-13, 08:08 PM
There is a little red X in the upper right corner of the message to delete it.

sugarmilkppm
03-11-13, 09:11 PM
G

I'm on iOS so if an Android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed

I can attest to this also on Bakery, Restaurant, Farm and Fashion. I am on iOS and can see on the newsfeed when other iOS users have accepted my request but the newsfeed DOES NOT show when Android neighbors accept my requests. You won't know exactly who responded to your request if they're an Android user and you're on iOS but you can tell they're responding by looking at your parts inventory. I don't think this is common knowledge and I hope more players can be aware of this before concluding that they must have non-responsive, unhelpful neighbors because it's not necessarily the case! But SEE WUT HAPPENS WHEN U HAVE ANDROIDZ 4 NEIGHBORS?!

carrosvoss
03-12-13, 03:33 AM
May I remind that Stormie is actually computer generated so its wall is empty all the time. You can also always tip, it is cleared automatically and changes appearance with new themes. It does not, as far as I know, tip back as a default setting. But it always responds to requests providing you visit and gift.

seasharpe
03-12-13, 06:08 AM
I started playing during the Valentine's event and now there's a goal to download the St. Patrick's Day version. Should I uninstall my current version before doing that? Will it affect my current bakery? Will it count at all for the gem reward, since I already have the Valentine's version of the game?

seasharpe
03-12-13, 06:53 AM
I just realized I'm in the completely wrong thread for my question, and I have no edit or delete button to hide my shame.

sourlicorice5
03-12-13, 09:33 AM
I just realized I'm in the completely wrong thread for my question, and I have no edit or delete button to hide my shame.

Lol that made me laugh. No worries, you can install the St Paddys version then delete the Vday edition. It won't effect anything in your games.

sapphirecross
03-12-13, 11:34 AM
The newsfeed is very unreliable. Most of the time it won't update while I'm in my bakery, but will if I'm in a nbr bakery. Sometimes I get parts and have no idea who responded. I started writing down requests cuz the nbr thing is driving me nuts. I'm impressed at the spreadsheet idea! I am just using a scratched out piece of paper. :)
I usually send 20 or less each day, and I write down the number I start with and any gifts, then see if I got them all later or the next day. Invariably, I didn't get one or two, but going by the newsfeed I'd be missing 3 or 4, and I've tried logging in every few hours to check feed. Seems to be a waste of time lol.

sapphirecross
03-12-13, 11:38 AM
I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate for material requests. Unfortunately, I deleted about 40 neighbors to figure this out. Ah, there will always be casualties... :)

Lol lol lol - that's the spirit!

sapphirecross
03-12-13, 11:51 AM
Day one, request from 3 nbrs - apple, banana and coffee - get back 2 parts, newsfeed shows banana and coffee.
Day two, req banana and coffee get back 2 parts, newsfeed shows only apple responded.
I don't know who sent the other part, but I know banana and coffee have been on newsfeed before, so not an android issue. Apparently I don't have many android nbrs cuz almost all have been on newsfeed as responding at least once. Still weird though why ppl don't show up when you know someone sent something that day.

Anasarra
03-12-13, 03:41 PM
A lot of typing! (ie: time)

KingdomNo735
03-12-13, 10:13 PM
I'm impressed at the spreadsheet idea! I am just using a scratched out piece of paper. :) .

Oh, my... spreadsheets are dangerous. As a long-time spreadsheet junkie, this was a bad (albeit probably inevitable) move for me. Now that I trimmed down my neighbor list to a manageable number, I have gone a whole two days without updating my little spreadsheet, and it is ****ing me. Must. Stop. Entering data.

I think I would have done just as well haphazardly deleting unmemborable neighbors and then just adding a few new ones, repeating this process every month, a la natural selection.

sapphirecross
03-13-13, 11:57 AM
That's funny with the spreadsheets. :) Bet it went a lot faster though! It's pretty impressive the games are complicated enough for spreadsheets and math formulas and seating charts, but simple enough all that can be ignored and still have a fun game. :)

One thing I noticed keeping track that I wouldn't otherwise, I think one of my nbrs declines gifts. I never paid enough attention b4 to know, had no idea anyone declined. It's weird anyone would, it's one click when you log in. Weird to decline. I don't mind nbrs who don't tip, visit, or gift, and I keep nbrs who quit for months, the only thing I ever delete nbrs over is ppl who keep sending cake and brownies even when asked nicely not to send food. But see, there's another reason to keep track, the odd nbr declining req. :)

Give in to the dark side... Enter the data...

sapphirecross
03-13-13, 12:10 PM
Well, I do delete inactives when I need to add active players. Usually I wait til I'm not being sent the 20 gifts per day which means half my nbrs are inactive again. In RS it works very well and I rarely delete anyone, but in BS it's a lot more deleting and I need a new strat. But from the notes here, seems like BS is just more trouble and takes more time for everyone. I wish BS was more like RS, I really like the colorful sweet design of BS better, but not as playable for me.

jhevel
03-13-13, 10:34 PM
Let me first say that I really appreciate everyone's input. I didn't expect more than a couple of responses, so to see this at several pages makes me happy.

I learned a lot that I didn't know from this thread. To be honest, I'm still trying to muddle through a new method of sorting neighbors, but I'm now armed with more facts before trying to untangle the large amounts of players I have befriended.

I always accept any material requests and send gifts daily, but I can't really commit to going through every bakery and tipping except for maybe once a week. Since the thing I care about most is gifts/parts, that's what I'd like to be able to sort my neighbors by. Unfortunately, it also seems that the most difficult part of sorting neighbors is that it's difficult to tell who has accepted requests. I can also confirm that sometimes the cross platform (android/iOS) doesn't always show up.

I wish every neighbor, in addition to having the social score, had some sort of "last logged in the game" or "last gifted" notification somehow.

24sunny
03-14-13, 07:57 AM
I actually didn't know you can only send 20 gifts per day. I have 26 neighbors & when I gift everyone at same time, I usually get message that my gift has been sent. So I assumed everyone got my gifts. But I guess 6 neighbors are not getting my gifts? In dragon story, apparently I can only gift 3 per day. If I try to send more, I get a message that it can't be sent. Since I didn't get similar message for BS I assumed all my gifts were received.... I will have to be more careful from now on. Didn't mean to ignore anyone!

twinmommy03
03-14-13, 08:27 AM
I actually didn't know you can only send 20 gifts per day. I have 26 neighbors & when I gift everyone at same time, I usually get message that my gift has been sent. So I assumed everyone got my gifts. But I guess 6 neighbors are not getting my gifts? In dragon story, apparently I can only gift 3 per day. If I try to send more, I get a message that it can't be sent. Since I didn't get similar message for BS I assumed all my gifts were received.... I will have to be more careful from now on. Didn't mean to ignore anyone!

I "think" you can gift all of your neighbors every day, however, you can only receive 20 gifts per day. I send a gift to all 53 neighbors en mass each day. But often I get a message that "X" number of them have already received the max number of gifts for the day. Does that make sense?

twinmommy03
03-14-13, 08:28 AM
Oh, and I forgot to add .. you can only send 20 material requests each day. You can send more, but only 20/day will go through.

capncrunch203
03-14-13, 09:00 AM

I can't stop laughing at this...seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ooobeee
03-14-13, 09:28 AM
I "think" you can gift all of your neighbors every day, however, you can only receive 20 gifts per day. I send a gift to all 53 neighbors en mass each day. But often I get a message that "X" number of them have already received the max number of gifts for the day. Does that make sense?

You can gift all of your neighbors every day, but whether or not all of them will receive your gift may depend on the time of day when you gift. For example, if I wait until midnight PST (my local time) and send gifts to all 250+ of my friends (still don't know how I amassed such a large number), then everyone will get a gift from me. If I wait until I wake the next morning at 6:30 and gift, I'll have around 4 or 5 that don't get my gift because they are already maxed. And then if I am unable to gift until 5 PM, then maybe 7-9 people won't be gifted. So, I think that the time of day that you gift depends on how many will get your gift. For that reason, I do try my best to gift around midnight since I'm usually up that late anyway.

Ooobeee
03-14-13, 09:37 AM
I have a question that I hope you can answer. I gift daily and respond to parts requests. However, there are sometimes that my finger will accidentally hit the decline button. I've always wondered if the person whose gift or request I declined will know it. Only once have I ever purposely declined a gift and that was for a part for an item that I as an Android user would never be able to get, nor have I ever seen. So my question to you is this: if you sent me a gift or a request, and I as an Android user accidentally hit the decline button, would you know it? On my news feed, it'll say if someone tipped or responded for my request for help, but that's all.

kbugglez
03-14-13, 09:55 AM
Agree.. People are way to talk"touch" sometimes. Also when they say DO NOT POST UR ID ON MY WALL. Lol!! Like it hurts them in some way. Wow huh! Its a game... Lighten up peeps lol Like:) smile have fun :)

jl0408
03-14-13, 01:15 PM
That's funny with the spreadsheets. :) Bet it went a lot faster though! It's pretty impressive the games are complicated enough for spreadsheets and math formulas and seating charts, but simple enough all that can be ignored and still have a fun game. :)

One thing I noticed keeping track that I wouldn't otherwise, I think one of my nbrs declines gifts. I never paid enough attention b4 to know, had no idea anyone declined. It's weird anyone would, it's one click when you log in. Weird to decline. I don't mind nbrs who don't tip, visit, or gift, and I keep nbrs who quit for months, the only thing I ever delete nbrs over is ppl who keep sending cake and brownies even when asked nicely not to send food. But see, there's another reason to keep track, the odd nbr declining req. :)

Give in to the dark side... Enter the data...

I have over 100 neighbors right now who send a combination of parts and food. I can only accept 20 of their gifts per day so I usually only accept cappuccino. Sometimes I'll accept other foods or parts to build the newest machine if there's a time crunch and I don't want to wait on part requests. But when I have enough parts for X number of machines I want to build, I decline those parts as gifts to make room to accept hopefully more capps later in the day. Why would I keep accepting shamrocks, lucky coins, and musical parts when I've built my machines and they'll just sit in my inventory being useless when I could decline and maybe get a gift that will make me at least a little bit of money instead?

jl0408
03-14-13, 01:21 PM
I have a question that I hope you can answer. I gift daily and respond to parts requests. However, there are sometimes that my finger will accidentally hit the decline button. I've always wondered if the person whose gift or request I declined will know it. Only once have I ever purposely declined a gift and that was for a part for an item that I as an Android user would never be able to get, nor have I ever seen. So my question to you is this: if you sent me a gift or a request, and I as an Android user accidentally hit the decline button, would you know it? On my news feed, it'll say if someone tipped or responded for my request for help, but that's all.

I'm pretty sure the person receives no notification of a declined gift or request. I've declined many parts I didn't need and no one's every asked me why I declined their gift. I've also declined requests on accident more times than I can remember. It's unfortunate, but I don't think that person ever knows.

sapphirecross
03-14-13, 08:47 PM
My message on the previous page should say decline request not gift, typed the wrong word. I was commenting on a neighbor who doesn't accept my part requests and seems to be declining.

sapphirecross
03-14-13, 08:49 PM
I have over 100 neighbors right now who send a combination of parts and food. I can only accept 20 of their gifts per day so I usually only accept cappuccino. Sometimes I'll accept other foods or parts to build the newest machine if there's a time crunch and I don't want to wait on part requests. But when I have enough parts for X number of machines I want to build, I decline those parts as gifts to make room to accept hopefully more capps later in the day. Why would I keep accepting shamrocks, lucky coins, and musical parts when I've built my machines and they'll just sit in my inventory being useless when I could decline and maybe get a gift that will make me at least a little bit of money instead?

Sorry for the confusion - nothing wrong with declining gifts you don't need and no one would even know! :)

sapphirecross
03-14-13, 08:58 PM

If your nbr requested 5 paint and got 4, and the names of the other 4 nbrs were in newsfeed, then they could figure out you declined, but it's not likely. There's no way to be able to tell, and far as I know, there's no way to tell which platform ppl are on unless they have an item only one platform has, so your nbrs wouldn't know you're android or what things you can't see unless you tell them or they are android too. So if you decline iOS only stuff you might want to put a note and let nbrs know, so they can send req to someone else. :)

kbugglez
03-15-13, 07:54 PM
Im unclear on the parts request. When you request parts from nghbrs is there a limit to how many nghbrs can accept your request or even get ur request?? I mean if i send out 120 requests do 120 nghbrs get one?? And can 120 nghbrs accept? Also don't understand at all why you would decline someone request for you to send them a part? Is there limit on how many request you can accept? Thank you :)

sapphirecross
03-15-13, 09:09 PM
Im unclear on the parts request. When you request parts from nghbrs is there a limit to how many nghbrs can accept your request or even get ur request?? I mean if i send out 120 requests do 120 nghbrs get one?? And can 120 nghbrs accept? Also don't understand at all why you would decline someone request for you to send them a part? Is there limit on how many request you can accept? Thank you :)

You can only receive 20 requested items per day. If you send 120 requests, once 20 nbrs respond, no one else will see your requests. The next day, 20 more nbrs get the chance to respond to the 100 requests left. Day 3, 20 more nbrs answer the 80 requests left. It keeps sending until all the requests go out. If you try to send another request, your nbrs might not see it for days. You are better off just picking 20 people yourself each day to send to.
You can accept as many requests as you get in a day. Some people will decline if they think they need to have the part in order to accept - it doesn't come out of inventory but it's not clear to people how it works. I don't know other reasons people who are high level decline.