PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Maintenance - 3/10/2013 [Ended]

DaojinWildfire
03-09-13, 05:53 PM
We will be performing maintenance on all TeamLava games on Sunday, March 10. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 1 hour. Once maintenance is complete, all TeamLava games will return online around 4:15 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for our time zone (PST).Thank you for your patience!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-09-13, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
Is a brief message gonna pop up in-game also to avoid people from freaking out? lol
I imagine a lot of people will think somethings wrong with their game and delete/re-install a few times.
:)

mamareader02
03-09-13, 06:44 PM
Whew!middle of the night for me!

sweetstuff525
03-09-13, 06:58 PM
Great ill sleep right through it

pinkster73
03-09-13, 07:12 PM
Past my bedtime.

jojopeanut
03-09-13, 07:42 PM
It'll be dream time for me. Sawing logs Zzzzzzzzz

bigbux3
03-09-13, 08:13 PM
Middle of the night for me. Shouldn't affect me.

pinkmoo
03-10-13, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up!
Is a brief message gonna pop up in-game also to avoid people from freaking out? lol
I imagine a lot of people will think somethings wrong with their game and delete/re-install a few times.
:)

Oh well there was no pop up in the games and I am freaking out now. Have just started some one-hour recipes in Bakery.

henrylucky
03-10-13, 03:03 AM
1 hrs and 10 minutes more

trishleagh
03-10-13, 03:12 AM
��
Oh well there was no pop up in the games and I am freaking out now. Have just started some one-hour recipes in Bakery.

Me too

mirry2013
03-10-13, 03:14 AM
Here is 11.11am CET.
So, i have a lot of food and clothes in production....
What will happen? Expire?

gail66
03-10-13, 03:14 AM
noooooo my goal fooooooood ready ����������

Falconera
03-10-13, 03:17 AM

I was just thinking the same. So many pop-ups, but the really important things aren't announced. I have to leave now and won't be able to serve the beignets (bakery) and chocolate milk (restaurant) before I go. No chance to return in time, so another bunch of goal-food for the trash. Thanks so much!

sourlicorice5
03-10-13, 03:17 AM
Sigh I wish maintenance was done during a work week and NOT on a weekend (You know a workweek when most will be at work anyways so can't play the games (for those in countries where it's 4:16 PM like it is here) and others are sleeping (in other time zones).

ky1314
03-10-13, 03:29 AM
i would like to ask~for those people buying tresure cave and their time to collect the gold crash the maintainance time~how?then we need to wait the maintance finish then only we can collect the gold? we may waste one time we collect the gold~

takoechoco
03-10-13, 03:35 AM
I was just thinking the same. So many pop-ups, but the really important things aren't announced. I have to leave now and won't be able to serve the beignets (bakery) and chocolate milk (restaurant) before I go. No chance to return in time, so another bunch of goal-food for the trash. Thanks so much!
Same thing.

laineyzz
03-10-13, 03:43 AM
Lol I have clothes that r dun,will they expire?

mymummy789
03-10-13, 03:44 AM
We will be performing maintenance on all TeamLava games on Sunday, March 10. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 1 hour. Once maintenance is complete, all TeamLava games will return online around 4:15 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for our time zone (PST).Thank you for your patience!

I am in the UK. You posted this at almost midnight my time. If it is scheduled maintenance, was it not possible to let us know at least a full day before? We are not all in the US you know!!!!

laineyzz
03-10-13, 03:46 AM
So I will loose my clothes,cakes n stuff?

laineyzz
03-10-13, 03:47 AM
Am in the uk too :-(

ibrake4tanks
03-10-13, 03:52 AM
What is the maintenance for?

jestahr
03-10-13, 03:54 AM
Why dont you inform us ingame with a popup? You annoy us with stupid popups all the Time. This popup would have made sense.

carabellexo
03-10-13, 03:58 AM
Am in the uk too :-(

Me too! Add me if you want. I play restaurant bakery dragon and fashion. �� rebel9210

yuimiko
03-10-13, 04:00 AM
didn't know that until checked on the main page. Nonetheless, I am wondering if my cakes will be expired.........

onemansmiracle
03-10-13, 04:02 AM
Okay,fine... I am going to gym -___-

mistywjd
03-10-13, 04:03 AM
I am getting a message in all if my games. wonder why some people aren't getting it?

monstrefamille
03-10-13, 04:04 AM
So now it s 10h57 am and I cant play? and I dont remember at what hours but even yesterday I have good connetion and your games cant connect!
Please tell us when you will finish!
And what s about the times options in the games and sweeptakes?... I ll lose my plant, my babies... again?

Have a nice day and try to do your job as quick as possible

intended
03-10-13, 04:06 AM
I am glad to have read this information, now I have to wait just a 10 minutes

monstrefamille
03-10-13, 04:08 AM
I didnt get a message for this and sweepstakes too! Could you tell me why. At the beginning I got sweepstakes message and not know.

mommygrcic
03-10-13, 04:15 AM
Sure wish I knew ahead of time. My message was that there was no internet connection and I was just about ready to call my phone carrier. It kept saying that this is an online game, check my connections and try again. Hopefully is should be back on soon. Usually they send out a message at least a day in advance so we know. That's. Anyone can feel free to add me toYou dragon and monster story.

justk9188
03-11-13, 12:06 AM
Was the time of new day change ?
I'v just recieved announcement of new day
but unable to gift.

Lee_7
03-11-13, 12:50 AM
I still can't get into the game. It's been about 18 hours :(
Tried loading the original game....that is, not the valentine edition. It actually let me for a while then I got that stupid error 'this is an online game bla blah.....All my other TL games are fine
Sigh

[S8] Elsa
03-11-13, 01:10 AM
I still can't get into the game. It's been about 18 hours :(
Tried loading the original game....that is, not the valentine edition. It actually let me for a while then I got that stupid error 'this is an online game bla blah.....All my other TL games are fine
Sigh

Please close the game, disconnect from your Wifi, reconnect and open the game again.

sibeipekchek
03-13-13, 12:13 AM
Is all the teamlava game for daily gift reset change to earlier 1hr compare to previous??

PKfluff
03-08-15, 03:11 AM
Why is it so difficult for TL to just use a pop-up to pre-warn us regarding so called Sheduled maintenance?
Easy to pop-up about spending money on gems.....I spent most of yesterday on these games and I'm sure I would have noticed a pre-warning.......!

Bakerling
06-08-15, 09:04 PM
Why is it so difficult for TL to just use a pop-up to pre-warn us regarding so called Sheduled maintenance?
Easy to pop-up about spending money on gems.....I spent most of yesterday on these games and I'm sure I would have noticed a pre-warning.......!

Suggest to have a ALERT sign post under the coin icon for all the game for scheduled maintenance
This is convenience for all players to see at one glance. Once schedule maintenance is done, then remove the ALERT SIGN from the screen. This way, all players can get updates fast and accurate. Thank you.

kooky panda
06-09-15, 10:37 AM
This was an old announcement. Closing Thread to prevent any confusion.

Thanks!