PDA

View Full Version : Forum Question

foxysquash
03-09-13, 10:51 AM
Hi :D
I have tons of questions about the game and don't want to be annoying by posting questions that have already been answered at some point but I'm having a hard time searching for answers.

Does anyone know if there is any way to search specifically for answers just in the Bakery Story Forum? When I try to look for an answer to a question I have by typing in the search box, the results come up with results from all forums, not just Bakery Story and that gets confusing.
(I spent ten minutes reading a post before figuring out it was talking about Restaurant Story. Duh. lol)

I checked in advanced search options as well and don't see an option to narrow the search to just the Bakery Story forum but maybe I'm overlooking it somewhere?

maguar
03-09-13, 03:28 PM
Go to the advanced search. In it there are two tabs. Go to the single content tab. You will then be able to select what forums you want to search in. I do this all the time.

foxysquash
03-09-13, 06:04 PM
Oh my gosh! That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you :) Didn't even see there was a second tab. Duh. lol

Aqqua28
03-16-13, 11:32 PM
Hola, no se que pasa pero no me recarga ni las monedas ni las gemas en mi juego del de los goals please help me! Y no puedo tampoco instalar, no me deja. thanks!

cookietyler
03-17-13, 04:58 AM
Hola, no se que pasa pero no me recarga ni las monedas ni las gemas en mi juego del de los goals please help me! Y no puedo tampoco instalar, no me deja. thanks!

Hola, como estas? Que problema estas teniendo con los objectivos? No se puede comprar gemas? Lo siento mi espanol no es bueno.