PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions about Quests

sollia
03-09-13, 10:27 AM
Hey everyone! I have a couple questions about some quests I'm having difficulties with.

My library seems to be taking forever to drop books for Agnes. It's been most of a week since it's dropped a book. I can deal with that but I'm worried the quest may disappear. Is that going to happen? There's no timer on it but since it's Valentines related I figure it would expire eventually.

Second, I'm having trouble getting enough mermaid scales to make magic ink. If I use gems to skip that part of the quest, will I still be able to finish the book or am I going to have to end up making them all anyway?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

maguar
03-09-13, 03:35 PM
Hi everyone,

The quests and content from the Valentine's Day Edition have now been added to the basic game as well. For everyone who got a head start by downloading the Valentine's Day special edition, we sincerely thank you for your participation and hope you're enjoying the first of many fun content updates from TeamLava.

Some information for you about this update:

Valentine's Day content and quests will be available for 6-8 more weeks.

After that time, new players will no longer be able to get the quests and normal objects (normal trees, rocks, mushrooms etc.) will no longer drop Valentine's-themed items.

Also at that time, all Valentine's Day items (except for the Alicorn) will be removed from the Market.

- If you already on a questline, you won't lose the quests.
- If you already have the Love Shack, you can still use it to produce items.
- All items you've produced will remain on your board or in your inventory.
- Valentine's day items (special flowers, trees, animals) will still drop Valentine's Day materials for use with the Love Shack.

You will be given exact dates for the end of the Valentine's event via an in-game notification. You will have about two weeks warning.

Best wishes,

===

GT

So if you've got the quest line you'll keep the quests.

Try collecting from old Thomas' house before the library. That seems to help some people. See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46994-castle-story-old-books-(love-letters-part-3)) for info.

If you skip the quest you'll still need to make the items I believe. See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41872-Mermaid-scales) on mermaid scales.