PDA

View Full Version : Help--Leaving town...what should I do?

ruthiessweetretreat
03-09-13, 08:22 AM
Hi. I'm new to this game...just started a week ago. I'm on level 18. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be traveling for 10 days with unpredictable (and probably very poor) internet access. I may be able to access the web every couple of days, or I may not. Any advice for how I should handle a possible prolonged absence? What happens to my bakery if I ignore it for days on end?

Thanks for your help...

lolii12
03-09-13, 08:37 AM
It will be not happen anything ..
But Just the food that was cooking will ruined or expired even juice and others..
And customers will be angry, your restaurant will be low customers if not too much happiness .
Stars will be low.. It will be high again if you tip at another restaurants ..
and sometimes they bring sale and features and blah blah blah..
But that's okay .. Oh even you will see many news on bakery like :gifts , requests and if someone tipped in your restaurant ..

unosocite
03-09-13, 08:45 AM
If you don't have that much food left on the counters, i suggest blocking the door for the time being.
Cook pumpkin pie 'cus it takes 2 days to finish and another 2 to rot; otherwise just leave your ovens free.
You may want to leave a message on your neighbors' wall as well, telling them you'll be away

cortnylyn
03-09-13, 08:54 AM
I would block your door just move a table/chair or something in front of it and leave a message on nbrs wall and your own that you will be gone for X amount of time.

ruthiessweetretreat
03-09-13, 01:06 PM
Thank you!!! So helpful! I'm all set now. :)