PDA

View Full Version : New Version glitch

lsloman
03-09-13, 07:40 AM
When trying to feed my new dragon, level 2, the feed button showed 20 apples. As I fed it, my apples started decreasing quickly...the numbers kept going down and to my dismay, I started with over 108,000 apples and now I only have 98,000. What's strange is that after I hit feed only once, the apples just kept decreasing in number without me even feeding anymore. I had to hit the "x" to get out of the screen. What happened? I want my apples back!

lolii12
03-09-13, 08:41 AM
You must contact to TL about this issue !
Or delete the app and reinstall
If its not work wait for solutions from moderators or mail from TL..

monkeyhead06
03-09-13, 09:23 AM
What happened is they charged you the higher feeding costs. Are you Android or IOS? Android had an update that increased food costs, lucky us lol.

lobius
03-09-13, 05:10 PM
oh yes were so lucky all ive ever wanted was higher food cost after its not like any of us have been askn for the full update wed rather settle for spending an outragius amount of food just to go up 1 or 2 lvls. not like we dont need a couple extra farms to help support the food increase pssshhhhh no one would ever want that psshhhhhh

DragonTan1
03-09-13, 05:28 PM
When trying to feed my new dragon, level 2, the feed button showed 20 apples. As I fed it, my apples started decreasing quickly...the numbers kept going down and to my dismay, I started with over 108,000 apples and now I only have 98,000. What's strange is that after I hit feed only once, the apples just kept decreasing in number without me even feeding anymore. I had to hit the "x" to get out of the screen. What happened? I want my apples back!

Same thing happened to me a few days ago, I lost about 750 food... I didn't bother reporting it to TL.. it would be a waste of time.

kwhales
03-09-13, 05:46 PM

How many levels did you increase your dragon too? Each level the amount of food needed goes up. But 10,000 is too many. No dragon, even IOS dragons need 10,000 apples at level 1 to 3. Definitely send TL an email.