PDA

View Full Version : Habitat disappeared

jennyh30
03-09-13, 06:12 AM
My light habitat has disappeared and the dragon is just floating above an empty space

kwhales
03-09-13, 06:18 AM
My light habitat has disappeared and the dragon is just floating above an empty space

Visit a neighbor. It may come back.

jennyh30
03-09-13, 06:33 AM
I have. I've closed and reopened game but it's been like that all day

kwhales
03-09-13, 06:45 AM
You can try deleting game then reinstalling it.

doop01
03-09-13, 12:45 PM
I've had this happen with various things, though it usually loads up in minutes. Never had it go on all day for anything before

grondai
03-09-13, 12:46 PM
Just be happy that your dragon no longer requires a habitat. I would beware of keep rare dragons in it though. They might fly to neighboring islands

kwhales
03-09-13, 04:36 PM
Umm, my island disappeared. Ok not all of it. But all my farms, all my purple habs, some blue ones, my dawn treem my breeding den, my trading and crafting shops, passion pit, my black sands habitat and assorted decorations. Gone, just gone. All of it was there a minute ago. So freaky. What is happening to this game?

I will do stuff to get it all back, but really, so many problems are popping.

kwhales
03-09-13, 04:47 PM
Got everything back. Shut the game down and restarted it. I just wonder why things like this happen. I am IOS and never had a problem, but now my game lags constantly and reboots itself throughout my play.

DragonTan1
03-09-13, 04:49 PM
Umm, my island disappeared. Ok not all of it. But all my farms, all my purple habs, some blue ones, my dawn treem my breeding den, my trading and crafting shops, passion pit, my black sands habitat and assorted decorations. Gone, just gone. All of it was there a minute ago. So freaky. What is happening to this game?

I will do stuff to get it all back, but really, so many problems are popping.

Same but thy return once I get back to my island... Also been force closing a lot too since the update!

jennyh30
03-10-13, 01:58 AM
Just deleted and reinstalled and the habitat is still not showing up. Nothing else isn't there

kwhales
03-10-13, 06:10 AM
Time to email TL support at support@teamlava.com

henrylucky
03-10-13, 07:28 AM
Don't panic, It's common for me....
Actually your habitats are still there, but they're invisible in your device.. same with my farms when I plant something. Try click it, if there are buttons on right bottom of screen, that's okay. But, if there aren't buttons on right bottom of your game screen, that's a problem (But, it won't happen)
Ask help to community here to see your island (iOS user), they will look that your habitats are still there...

kwhales
03-10-13, 07:36 AM
Don't panic, It's common for me....
Actually your habitats are still there, but they're invisible in your device.. same with my farms when I plant something. Try click it, if there are buttons on right bottom of screen, that's okay. But, if there aren't buttons on right bottom of your game screen, that's a problem (But, it won't happen)
Ask help to community here to see your island (iOS user), they will look that your habitats are still there...

Her habitat is there.

hamadrys
04-02-13, 06:31 PM
Invisibility is a problem for me. Started 2 days ago, I think. With just a Light habitat that was invisible. Now, large decorations are invisible, dragons, habitats, eggs, breeding dragons... I know everything is there but it is annoying not to see it.
I have tried closing the game and re-opening it. Didn't work.
I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Didn't work.
Tried visiting neighbors. Nope. Actually, lags and force close during visits.
Can someone look into this ? Thank you.
Version played : Easter.
Tried the others : same deal.

MonteZamu
04-03-13, 06:12 AM
You should try selecting the habitat/decor/den, whatever is invisible. Then rotate it, this usually does the trick for me.

Also first post on the forums :) (been lurking though).

singhapoorv
04-04-13, 04:19 AM

Yeah , I to have my light habitat invisible.