PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Mania : Frozen Game

catheena
03-08-13, 04:50 PM
Stuck totally on Island 4 level 19. Every time I try to play the game freezes just after the "Go". Have uninstalled and re installed app but didn't help. I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet G-P 1000. Firmware version 2.3.3 Base band version P1000XXJPZ, Kernel 2.6.35.7 , Build number Gingerbread XWJPJ. Gamr version 1.1.1.85. Support id WTMTDNW.
Would love to be able to continue playing this game. Please help. Have reset and re-installed to no avail. Nothing helps.
Thanks
Cathy

FrozenTurtle
03-08-13, 05:02 PM
Can you please try clearing your cache on your device and closing any background apps you may have running? Let us know if you continue to encounter any troubles. Thanks!

catheena
03-09-13, 12:05 PM
Did all that before posting the problem. Game still freezes. I was hoping to be on the 6th Island by now so I could complete the crossover quest in Dragon Story and gain the extra gold.

catheena
03-16-13, 11:51 PM
Hi there, My game is doing it again. Freezing when I try to play. I've done all the usual fixes and still freezing. Please help. Now stuck on level 25. It's that bad that I can not even get to the Task manager to close the game, I have to turn my tablet off and restart it. Not going to get too far if this keeps happening. Cathy.

BadCobra
03-18-13, 03:11 PM
And have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Also, is this the same Storm8 ID you use to play the game?