PDA

View Full Version : Not available for breeding

Di1101
03-08-13, 02:23 PM
It's been a while since I tried to breed any diamond dragons, so tonight I thought I'd try for a gold dragon, I have only got an Infinity, Crusader and a Quetzal, the Infinity is level 10 and can be seen in it's habitat, the problem is when I select the breeding den the Infinity does not show on either left or right list! the Crusader and Quetzal do. I'm on iOS and have deleted the game and re-installed it. I don't know when it disappeared from the list. :(
Any suggestions!!!

henrylucky
03-08-13, 02:34 PM
Infinity dragon no longer in your breeding list....

LilMzB4Life
03-08-13, 02:35 PM
There has been an adjustment made to the game and Infinity is no longer breedable.

LilMzB4Life
03-08-13, 02:37 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47291-Breeding-with-Infinity&highlight=Breeding+infinity

henrylucky
03-08-13, 02:38 PM
FrozenTurtle has said:

We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

[S8] Elsa
03-08-13, 02:40 PM
Please continue the discussion on the existing thread for Infinity Dragon discussion.