PDA

View Full Version : Easy gold give away

Jaecy
03-08-13, 12:59 PM
It's my own fault but through a series of speed tapping I've given way over 100 gold back to the castle story game. I think I'm just collecting but my fumble fingers speed up my collecting time and cha-Ching no more gold to spend on the goodies I want.

I can see how in some ways this would be to the bennifit of storm eight as if I want something I have to buy more gold. But for me it's having the opposite effect as I will no longer buy any gold in this game. I like to keep a bit of gold in reserve for those " got to have it moments", so storm eight is actually loosing money over all.

Do you think the dev team could take a look at this and make it a bit harder to spend gold. I think a toggle would be great where I could through settings check a confirm option for spending gold, but those who have more control, could chose to leave it unchecked.

- Jae

maguar
03-08-13, 04:20 PM
Please feel free to add this suggestion to the gem confirmation thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855).