PDA

View Full Version : More room to build.

tschetzle
03-08-13, 11:25 AM
I have reached the point in the game where I can't build any more! Which is disappointing because I have so many things I want to design and I don't want to start over. Can you please start explaining or doing second floors with loads of room. Thank you . I don't want to quit the game but what else is there to do.

kalinya
04-07-13, 08:34 PM
Yes it would be great if you extended the grounds or something. It would also be cool if there was furniture for the whole house in a particular theme ie Japanese I bought the Japanese bed and a few other things but it would be fun to theme the whole house.

haleydaily
06-01-13, 10:33 PM
Themes like a home gym or a nursery. More like home office furniture

PattiC
09-25-13, 05:05 PM
I've reached the point of not being able to add on too....when will there be an update so we can add on more rooms or stories?

abeauti41
10-04-13, 10:20 AM
PLEASE ALLOW MORE EXPANSION OPTIONS. I would also like to see a front porch option and more brick paver options.

sweetpeajack
12-06-13, 09:50 AM
One option you have, and I do this frequently, is once you've run out of room or finished your house, go to the "move room" mode and store the existing rooms you have and start a new home. I've designed countless homes and never tire of the multitude of combinations that are possible for each! Some rooms, I photograph for future reference. It's at least one way to continue to have decorating space available! It also keeps your home from getting too overcrowded or strung out. Hopeful that this might be a possible solution for you! :) Try different themes, colors or settings (parks, churches, stores, etc.). You are only limited by your imagination and that's what great about this game! It's all about what YOU like! ;-)

Faydee123
02-23-14, 09:26 AM
Is there any chance that this may change. I do t want to store rooms and rebuild.

designserenity
07-28-14, 12:14 PM
I was excited about the post that mentioned storing a room....until I found out this action saves the individual pieces but not the designed room as a whole. I would love to see the option of "buying" the neighboring property or a second floor as has been mentioned in other posts.

xatrian
10-02-14, 12:40 AM
I'd like more room to build on either side of the main room, as well as to be able to change the shape of the main room. I want to use the game to essentially design for places I live.

kandiegur1
10-05-14, 02:18 PM
I would like more room expansions, is there any way you can have a staircase that leads to a basement, 2nd Floor and Attic?? A Garage would be nice too. Really I would love to have a huge home with plenty of rooms and a Garden.

gretelcompany
01-15-15, 02:33 AM
When you reach level 100, your at the end of the game. No extension posible and there are no goals anymore. (Exept playing other games). The only challenge there is left is new stuff in the store once a week.
Will there be an update with with challenges? (Goals, extensions or maybe an extra house or something)
Or is this just the end?