PDA

View Full Version : leaving game on overnight

figuresk8er88
03-08-13, 08:30 AM
hey, i know this has probably been discussed before but I couldn't find the thread. i try to leave the game open as much as possible since it speeds up food sales, but i notice that every once in a while the game will reload and give you popups of gifts received, messages, etc. during the day if this happens it's not a big deal because i can just close it and let the game restart again, but at night this is a problem, and the daily gold bonus or new messages popup will appear and I think I sell a lot less food. Is there a way to get around this? For other players that like to leave your game open, how do you cope with the problem? thanks!

talensnana
03-08-13, 08:43 AM
I leave my game open a couple nights a week. I will see the pop ups but I don't notice it has any real effect on the coins. I will however check it if I wake up (have insomnia), and clear a message then go back to sleep. If I need fast cash I will cook red velvet cake and make sure each cake has its own counter (not stockpile it) then I am making sure I am selling high coin items at the faster rate.

Stueeeee
03-08-13, 11:00 AM
I believe when u get pops up it does freeze the people so u will not benefit from it. My solution is to leave the Goals open and it will not pop up till u take that down, but people will still come in.

thatgirl444
03-08-13, 11:32 AM
this may be a silly question...but how do you leave a game open? Im on an IPAD. When I dont use the ipad for few minutes the screen goes dark and then when I go back to the game it always gives me the pop up with how many coins I made....so Im assuming that its restarted itself.

saucysammis
03-08-13, 01:58 PM
this may be a silly question...but how do you leave a game open? Im on an IPAD. When I dont use the ipad for few minutes the screen goes dark and then when I go back to the game it always gives me the pop up with how many coins I made....so Im assuming that its restarted itself.

For iPhone, which I can only guess is similar to iPad, to leave the game open you must first:

Go to your device settings.
Tap general.
Scroll to auto lock and tap.
Set auto lock to "Never"
Exit settings, open your game and it will stay open. ( and run the battery down!)

thatgirl444
03-08-13, 04:23 PM
For iPhone, which I can only guess is similar to iPad, to leave the game open you must first:

Go to your device settings.
Tap general.
Scroll to auto lock and tap.
Set auto lock to "Never"
Exit settings, open your game and it will stay open. ( and run the battery down!)

ahh...thanks love...so i just have to make sure doesnt auto lock...that must be horrid on the battery..lol
And you can only leave one game on at a time...correct?

saucysammis
03-08-13, 04:38 PM
Yeah, just one game. In addition, as stueeeee said, if you have goals sometimes leaving them open prevents pop ups from stopping the game. If I do that I leave open the first screen, never the actual goal screen because that screen has instant gem spending options that I don't want to accidentally tap.

s8Angel
03-08-13, 05:06 PM

How can i do this on a kindle fire?

rosewaterlily
03-08-13, 06:10 PM
Yeah, just one game. In addition, as stueeeee said, if you have goals sometimes leaving them open prevents pop ups from stopping the game. If I do that I leave open the first screen, never the actual goal screen because that screen has instant gem spending options that I don't want to accidentally tap.
Yeah the actual goal screen is scary to use. I use the camera screen to leave the game open overnight since sometimes there are no goals, and it works fine in preventing pop ups as well.