PDA

View Full Version : I crossbreeded earlier before task,why doesn't it tally?!

charisma9
03-08-13, 08:26 AM
Hi, I crossbreed and got Cojack (two), and now, i finally proceeded to do my Designer Breeding shop goal......and it required me to breed to get Cojack...but i already had done it!!.....why doesn't it just tick?!:confused:

kooky panda
03-08-13, 11:30 AM
Make sure you complete all the other steps in that goal, then restart your device to see if your goal completes.

charisma9
03-09-13, 12:30 PM
okay...will update later after the other steps are done...but,so far,i've restarted my phone many times,nothing works :\

nicolagrant
03-10-13, 04:59 AM
Is it now not asking you to breed two so that you have a family of four?

charisma9
03-10-13, 10:57 PM
Make sure you complete all the other steps in that goal, then restart your device to see if your goal completes.

Hi,i have finished completing jack russel terrier family of four,and have breeded 1 baby Cojack.both this task has ticked,except for crossbreeding jack russel and welsh corgi. I have restarted my phone and the game....nothing happened.....I'M STUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :(

charisma9
03-10-13, 10:59 PM
Is it now not asking you to breed two so that you have a family of four?
I already have Cojack parents and a baby...I also have completed my Jack russel terrier family of four. But my task of having crossbreeded Cojack was not being ticked.....

kooky panda
03-11-13, 04:59 AM
I already have Cojack parents and a baby...I also have completed my Jack russel terrier family of four. But my task of having crossbreeded Cojack was not being ticked.....

Try deleting and redownloading the game. If this does not resolve the issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they
can check your game.

charisma9
03-11-13, 10:06 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game. If this does not resolve the issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they
can check your game.

delete and redownload the gameeee???? and looose everything :'( im on level 34,there's no other way??? hmm...guess i'll just leave this task then

carrosvoss
03-12-13, 03:23 AM
delete and redownload the gameeee???? and looose everything :'( im on level 34,there's no other way??? hmm...guess i'll just leave this task then

Hi you loose nothing as all progress is stored on teamLava server. I did this with bubble mania cos it just froze and it works. I got back at the same point in game just this time it was working. :)))