PDA

View Full Version : Expansion - Spending or Paying Coins?

starynight11
03-08-13, 07:51 AM
I am wondering why there is the option of paying or spending coins when you want to expand your land? Both options take coins from your coin tally. I thought that if you chose the option to spend coins that you could buy buildings, etc to that value and then you would have completed that request. Is this correct or not? Or do you have to pay the amounts each time you want to expand, i.e $75,000, $80,000?

I am on level 18 and I note that one expansion costs $110,000. It seems almost impossible to be able to earn that amount of coins to release only one plot of land.

thatgirl444
03-08-13, 08:17 AM
you have to pay each time the amount stated in order to expand...if you can aslready...grow carrots...it makes a lot of money...i have more money now than i can spend....if you dont have carrots open yet....find another crop and harvest as much as you can...harvesting, not collecting from buildings makes you the most cash

FarmerJojo2011
03-12-13, 01:52 PM
ya you just have to be patient and you can collect a lot of money from cabbage and carrots and glimmerbulbs. I also get a lot of money from cathedral, the pit that is unlocked and the library etc and that funny blue observatory. The money will come with a little patience and you will start to expand slowly :)