PDA

View Full Version : Evolve and trade scrollable lists gone since update

koiju
03-07-13, 11:34 PM
Have been using valentine's ds up until now, downloaded the original ds today, the new iOS update 1.3, I am on iPhone 4, When I go to the evolution temple or trading portal, tap on the temple, tap on the evolve icon and the list pops up on the left hand side but there are no dragons in the list just a blue box, and the green evolve or trade button is greyed out so you can't tap it. I can evolve or trade from the dragon's own screen where you feed them, but no scrollable lists for me any more

kooky panda
03-08-13, 06:08 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game.
If you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

jumperjing3
03-10-13, 11:00 AM
I don't like it now that you can only evolve dragons from habitats or trade dragons from the habitats! I liked the list much better! Now if I'm trading a dragon I have to search my habitats because I don't remember where I put them! And when evolving it was much easier to select one from the list by knowing the type of dragon or how much time is involved! Now I have to search in all habitats to make a decision! Not good! I could understand having the choice of either evolving/trading from "the list" OR from the habitat but not just from a habitat! Just makes no sense and makes it much harder to navigate! Please put the lists back on evolution temple and trading portal! This was not a good update! Let us decide how we want to evolve and trade...from list or habitat! I don't think anyone would like this update better than the way it was!

jumperjing3
03-10-13, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the reply kwhales!
I sure hope this is a glitch! I read a few posts here saying they had the same thing so thought it was designed that way! Was wondering why no one else was complaining about it!
I emailed support on Friday when I did the update. I've not heard back from them other than automated email that they received my email. Hopefully they get to me soon cuz it's driving me crazy!...and that's a short drive for me. Lol

kwhales
03-10-13, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the reply kwhales!
I sure hope this is a glitch! I read a few posts here saying they had the same thing so thought it was designed that way! Was wondering why no one else was complaining about it!
I emailed support on Friday when I did the update. I've not heard back from them other than automated email that they received my email. Hopefully they get to me soon cuz it's driving me crazy!...and that's a short drive for me. Lol

You're welcome. It will take TL a few days to get back to you. I am sure they get tons of emails to go through and this is the weekend.

jumperjing3
03-10-13, 02:31 PM
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/JumperJing3/CF3E4FB0-7DFA-49D2-BEA2-2CA244D77C39-266-0000003958C45099.jpg

Thanks to kooky also! This is the pic I get on both evolving and trading. I did send pics to support also. I also uninstalled and downloaded again before I even emailed them. I will be patient and hope they get to me soon.

kwhales
03-10-13, 02:37 PM
Wow. Never seen that before or the 'place in habitat' sign either. hmmm.

DaojinWildfire
03-10-13, 09:12 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Since you have already reinstalled the game, are you still experiencing this issue after force closing the app?

jumperjing3
03-10-13, 10:42 PM
Yes I have force closed several times with the same results. I tried everything that you guys suggest on here for alot of different issues because they always seem to work, so I did everything before I emailed support and bothered them unfortunately it didn't work for me this time. Thanks for all your help!

koiju
03-11-13, 04:37 AM
Just emailed - still an issue

koiju
03-11-13, 04:46 AM
Same here, multiple reinstalls, and force shut downs - no change. I van evolve and trade but only from the individual dragon screen where you normally fee them. Nice to see others are also experiencing this glitch. Storm ID is koiju, island name is Pern, currently level 38, looking forward to the update :)

wildhearts20
03-12-13, 11:00 AM
Mine is doing the same thing,
i hope they fix this with the next update, very annoying!

FrozenTurtle
03-12-13, 09:08 PM
For people experiencing this issue, does it also occur in the Valentine's Day version?

koiju
03-13-13, 02:22 AM
Hmm, I deleted Valentine's when we updated, it didn't happen before that. I'll reinstall and check it out - stand by...

koiju
03-13-13, 02:44 AM
I reinstalled Valentine's but will have to wait 4 hrs until trading portal is clear and 11 hrs for evolution! Don't have the gold to speed either - sorry!

wildhearts20
03-13-13, 02:24 PM
I don't do, I'll reinstall it and see

koiju
03-13-13, 02:55 PM
For people experiencing this issue, does it also occur in the Valentine's Day version?
Finally got my Scorpion Dragon out of the Evolution temple and in Valentine's version everything works as normal, the scrollable list is there and can be used, in Original version 1.3 still no lists.

FrozenTurtle
03-14-13, 10:18 AM
Finally got my Scorpion Dragon out of the Evolution temple and in Valentine's version everything works as normal, the scrollable list is there and can be used, in Original version 1.3 still no lists.

Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue! We'll pass this information along to our engineers.

koiju
03-19-13, 03:24 AM
Just so you know this is still an annoying issue - I'm having to use the Valentine's edition to make sure I make wise choices for trading and evolving.

koiju
03-25-13, 05:58 PM
I hope this bug gets a fix soon, I have SO many fails from trying to breed Moon and now with Mask - I'm having trouble keeping track of who needs to be evolved and then traded. I have a couple of habitats that are my reject habitats as my temporary solution - sad seeing all those baby mists and winters just waiting for their turn to head into the abyss!

koiju
04-02-13, 07:31 PM
Sigh - any news on this???