PDA

View Full Version : Not meaning to complain or anything but...

nomicrophone
03-07-13, 08:43 PM
I'm loving the sudden updates and new items and all, but I'm not gonna lie does anybody else feel like they are a little too much? Like so many goals, items, new ovens, a million gift items to send/receive to build something all at once. Maybe they should've saved the music stuff for after St. Patty's day?

And I want more St Pattys day decor! (That doesn't cost gems) :P

nomicrophone
03-07-13, 08:46 PM
Not to mention, we just had to stock up and ask for parts for the new Clay Oven and Pancake Griddle.

Well, I guess we asked & begged for more goals/new items, guess we got it :P

sweetstuff525
03-07-13, 08:47 PM
I think it's good updates.. I was getting bored

I don't really like the music stuff... Buttt I want the piano so I'm going for it

nomicrophone
03-07-13, 08:51 PM
I guess the reason I'm saying this is because having so many new items & parts to request for, chances are someone is going to send you these parts that you don't really need anymore. like for example, apparently I now need saxophones and guitar picks, but I'm still receiving sliced bananas and chocolate chips and clay bricks and stone pans.

Like why would/did they release so many of these as once like that?

nomicrophone
03-07-13, 08:52 PM
I don't really like the music stuff... Buttt I want the piano so I'm going for it

True, me too lol:P

mightyleodragon
03-07-13, 08:57 PM
If there are many new goals that will reward you gems instead of coins and XP, I wouldn't mind. lol

nomicrophone
03-07-13, 09:16 PM
If there are many new goals that will reward you gems instead of coins and XP, I wouldn't mind. lol

Oh well yes this is very true lol...

cookietyler
03-08-13, 07:39 AM
Very very true!

thatgirl444
03-08-13, 08:22 AM
Everyone was getting bored and complained....I rather have too many things and choose what to do, than have nothing to do. TL were also reasonable with the cost of everything. Just enjoy the ride. You dont have to accept what you dont need, and you can request what you do need

sourlicorice5
03-08-13, 09:03 AM
I'm happy with the updates to. Gives me something to do while I'm stuck in Veintianne Laos till Monday.

sourlicorice5
03-08-13, 09:04 AM
It is a lot of new ovens but I don't mind. I seem to get the parts I need without asking as well as most of my nbrs want the same things.

minidemon88
03-08-13, 10:41 AM
I can only said that I love this updates! New appliances, new recipes and the new goals with decorations reward is my favorite. Why say no to a free decorations reward? XD I'd rather they entertain us with all these new appliance or new goals often and with update every week, than not updating anything new. Good or bad updates it doesn't matter, as long as there's a update every week. I'm more than happy already. So thank you TL for entertaining us with updates every week! Though I admit we do complain and whine often. But I guess you're already use to it already. Haha.. =x

sls0991
03-08-13, 10:52 AM
Honestly, I don't think there can ever be too many goals or updates. I freaking love Bakery Story and the fact that TL continuously adds new content and gameplay keeps me interested. If I don't feel like doing one goal, I can choose from one of the several others. I don't think this game is about beating everything and mastering every single recipe. Like other games, you find what you like best and go from there. I don't care for the drink machines, so I don't use them. If I get bored I will, but there is so much going on I doubt I will. :)

LalaSmooth
03-08-13, 10:57 AM
We need more goals like this. Its fun and keeps us busy

holmumcaf
03-08-13, 02:52 PM
Did anyone notice that in the design tab expand section it says that when you get 50 neighbours you can expand ? I got to 50 neighbours and then it changed to costing 60 million coins.....this isn't clear and misleading.
Why is it made so difficult to expand ur bakery !

saucysammis
03-08-13, 03:56 PM
Did anyone notice that in the design tab expand section it says that when you get 50 neighbours you can expand ? I got to 50 neighbours and then it changed to costing 60 million coins.....this isn't clear and misleading.
Why is it made so difficult to expand ur bakery !

It means after you have 50 neighbors you are blessed with the ablility to use 60 mil to expand. Welcome to the club.

holmumcaf
03-08-13, 05:30 PM
I wondered if that's what it meant....really as if you are ever going to get 60 million coins pls !!!!!!!!

OpeningCeremony
03-08-13, 05:57 PM
I wondered if that's what it meant....really as if you are ever going to get 60 million coins pls !!!!!!!!

lol seriously. i can barely get over the 2 mill coin hump and i only need 4 mill for my next expansion. but i just keep losing money bc i can't stop baking. i guess i'd make money if i just stopped baking for awhile, but it seems kind of against the point of playing the game? lol oh well..

Sphinx08
03-08-13, 06:38 PM
It's a little overwhelming, but you don't need to cook on all of the ovens right away. I mean, I have all of the winter/holiday ovens plus the new ones, and I haven't cooked on a single one. Get the parts, assemble them, and stick them in storage. That's what I do. I figure, they're not going anywhere, and I'm at level 99; all I have is time with this game.

nomicrophone
03-08-13, 07:41 PM
You all are right...I guess that's why I started off by saying not meaning to complain because its not SO bad ;)

saucysammis
03-08-13, 08:48 PM
It's a little overwhelming, but you don't need to cook on all of the ovens right away. I mean, I have all of the winter/holiday ovens plus the new ones, and I haven't cooked on a single one. Get the parts, assemble them, and stick them in storage. That's what I do. I figure, they're not going anywhere, and I'm at level 99; all I have is time with this game.

You do need to cook a little bit righ away if you want to win the goal prizes. But, yeah, after that, cook items as you please, it's anyone's game!

rainbowcupcakeee
03-09-13, 12:13 AM
Too little update, people complains.too many updates, people complains. Its so hard to please everybody. I'll just be glad tl have these weekly update at all. Other games didnt even have every week update , sometimes no update at all which is boring.

AutumnHikari
03-09-13, 11:24 AM
The parts and gifting is definitely hard to keep up with, with so many ovens to build. I have a list of the gifts everyone wants and everyday I'm scratching stuff out and adding more...but overall I think it's great :) The more stuff the better, bring it on!

yum199
03-09-13, 10:52 PM
Im loving the new updates n as a formally disgruntled player I have 2 give tl credit where credit is due.Finally they are listening 2 feedback n making prices reasonable for items in the latest update.As for overwhelmed players remember that u dont have 2 have every in game thing and complete every goal.Just play at ur own pace n for fun.