PDA

View Full Version : Album Reward Lost

ZunoPad
03-07-13, 01:16 PM
I was so happy when I noticed there was a new album reward. Got to see that it was "Lightning Dragon" and clicked to accept it. Got told that my nest was full. So I emptied a nest to make room for it, but now it's gone! Since I tried to accept it when the nest was full it simply vanished, my album claims all rewards have been received. I tried closing the game and opening again but without luck.

Help please? And please make it so that if you don't remember to empty the nest first it is lost, that would be pointless.

katbtodd
03-07-13, 01:20 PM
I was so happy when I noticed there was a new album reward. Got to see that it was "Lightning Dragon" and clicked to accept it. Got told that my nest was full. So I emptied a nest to make room for it, but now it's gone! Since I tried to accept it when the nest was full it simply vanished, my album claims all rewards have been received. I tried closing the game and opening again but without luck.

Help please? And please make it so that if you don't remember to empty the nest first it is lost, that would be pointless.

Look inventory thats where mine went

FrozenTurtle
03-07-13, 01:23 PM
If you recently received a Dragon Egg as a reward and you had no free space in your Nests, it will automatically be deposited into your Storage. This can be accessed by tapping on Menu >> Storage. :)