PDA

View Full Version : updating to get new editions..like St. Pattys

fluffy8ac
03-06-13, 04:30 PM
could someone tell me how to update for the new editions like
St. Pattys? I slopped into the last one, there must be a website you go to. I can't find it. I'm playing on a Galaxy 111. Thank you in advance.

fluffy8ac
03-06-13, 05:35 PM
I found it in the play store, but I guess my next question is 'When do I look for new updates?' I just notice that people are requesting weird stuff and realize that there must be new updates.

AgentRV
03-06-13, 05:45 PM
I found it in the play store, but I guess my next question is 'When do I look for new updates?' I just notice that people are requesting weird stuff and realize that there must be new updates.

Updates are automatically pushed to your phone whether you have iOS or Android. TL usually pushes these updates on every Thursday. Since you have a Galaxy III, and you have downloaded the new St. Patrick's Day version of Bakery Story from the playstore, you should have the gifts that people are requesting - look all the way at the end of the gifts you can send to your neighbors. You should also have the St. P's items and oven, and you should the locked jazz appliances and new goals on your clipboard.

yimikoo
03-06-13, 05:53 PM

That's usually how I know when to go update my version too lol. Other than that, it's to come on the forums I suppose, but that's not really ideal. I wish we didn't have to go install new versions every time X__X

nky1111
03-07-13, 02:36 AM
other than that, it's when they offer 6 gems to download a new update lol)))

allemalv
07-21-13, 01:22 PM
I would like to know why i don't have the lucky oven! I installed my first bakery story in 1st of april.
I didn't know that i could install the Saint Patrick's Day version...but now that i would and could buy that oven...i can't because i don't have it in my appliance
Can anyone explain me why and if there is the way to buy it? :)

tehbaker
07-21-13, 09:41 PM
The Lucky Oven was a goal appliance. Once the goals have finished there is no way to get the appliance unless TL releases it next St. Patty's Day. Sorry :(

oldcatpancakeface
07-22-13, 03:47 AM
Do you have the St.Patrick's Day version installed? Also I don't remember the Lucky Oven being a goal item. I think it's a seasonal item that you will have if you have St.Patricks Day version installed on your phone.

cherryberry9
07-22-13, 03:33 PM
The Lucky Oven was a goal appliance. Once the goals have finished there is no way to get the appliance unless TL releases it next St. Patty's Day. Sorry :(

The lucky oven was NOT a goal item. It was available to all players who purchased it in the St patty app.

tehbaker
07-24-13, 11:02 PM
The lucky oven was NOT a goal item. It was available to all players who purchased it in the St patty app.

Correction, as cherryberry pointed out. The Lucky Oven was not a goal item but part of the special holiday appliance at the time. Most of the appliances TL has released lately were goal oriented however this one was not.

allemalv
08-02-13, 06:39 AM
So now there's no way for me to buy it :/

justjesi
08-02-13, 10:51 AM
In BS you can get the lucky oven still. The spring stove is no longer available though. I play on a KF and downloaded game from amazon. I do know that some players can not see the parts though, the gold coin and clover in their gift list. Not sure if they have a specific version or it's a device issue. For me lucky oven is on page 4 of the appliance menu.

tehbaker
08-04-13, 08:27 PM
You can get the Lucky Oven only if you have the St. Patrick's Day version of the app installed - OR if you purchased it when the seasonal St. Patrick's day items were released. If you bought one back then and built it, you will keep it. Otherwise you'd have to load up the St. Patrick's Day version if you have it/can get it.

allemalv
08-05-13, 10:49 PM
Searchin and surfing i finally find a site with the older version!
So i have got my lucky oven just now!!!!!
Thanx you all :)