PDA

View Full Version : Why don't I have lucky oven?

foxysquash
03-06-13, 11:57 AM
Hi, sorry if this is posted somewhere else but i couldn't find it.
I noticed that some people ask me for gifts that are not in my gift inventory list. Like rose pans, rose petals, clovers or coins. And no option for a lucky oven in my appliance list. Do I need to be at a certain level for these things to be added to my inventory or able to view them?

FrozenTurtle
03-06-13, 12:15 PM
The Rose Pan and Rose Petal are parts used for the Rose Oven, which was an unlockable appliance for the Valentine's Day Goals. These have since expired, but players can still buy and request parts for the item if it was unlocked.

The Shamrock and Coin are parts for a new appliance. Try force-closing and reopening your app if you don't see it. :)

JannekeMV
03-06-13, 12:47 PM
I don't have the Lucky oven either...
Because I have an Android??

nmishii
03-06-13, 12:54 PM
For Android, you need to install the Bakery St Patrick's version from Google Play.

JannekeMV
03-06-13, 12:56 PM
I don't have the Lucky oven either...
Because I have an Android??
Ah, I just downloaded the app "Bakery Story: St. Patrick's day edition" and now I can have the Lucky oven! :)

foxysquash
03-06-13, 01:29 PM
Force stopped and re-entered. Now I have additional gifts on my list. Ty for the info!

I have Android. If I install St. Pats version would that delete my current game or override it?

kimikayyz
03-06-13, 02:01 PM
Force stopped and re-entered. Now I have additional gifts on my list. Ty for the info!

I have Android. If I install St. Pats version would that delete my current game or override it?

No, everything you have is saved on their servers. All your game play will be preserved.

foxysquash
03-06-13, 06:32 PM
Did it and now have all missing stuff. Thanks!