PDA

View Full Version : my food disappered

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:22 PM
i spent all day building up a food supply but then when the food combined it went down i had made to chai tea but when it combine it said 1000 for like two sec and then i press it again it said 500 the same goes for my chololate cake. I mean what gives i am very upset

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:35 PM
i spent all day building up a food supply but then when the food combined it went down i had made to chai tea but when it combine it said 1000 for like two sec and then i press it again it said 500 the same goes for my chololate cake. I mean what gives i am very upset oh yeah my id is MizzSweets003 (add me) and im at level 15

Unregistered
12-18-10, 07:46 PM
I have this problem too. I downloaded the new update and once i began baking the food began disappearing. I spent all day baking banana bread and sugar cookies and i served them. Then i went to check my messages and came back they were all gone!!! And also my tips and gifts don't show either when i load the game. Please fix these bugs!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:18 PM
My Internet connection is fine, but the game(and I do have the newest version) goes out of sync and I lose all the food. Restaurant story doing the same, but that one seems to also get stuck with some of the new foods. One of my stoves won't work 'cause it is stuck in prepare mode.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 02:33 AM
Why I just open the door and all of my food is disappear. And this happend so many times, so waste time to cook food.

Please advise what wrong with this game.

ARenoLady2u
12-20-10, 02:04 PM
i spent all day building up a food supply but then when the food combined it went down i had made to chai tea but when it combine it said 1000 for like two sec and then i press it again it said 500 the same goes for my chololate cake. I mean what gives i am very upset

Mine did the same today? Banana bread 3 cappuccino pots all my gifts from the morning cin. Rolls all kinds of stuff! I am VERY UNHAPPY HERE,!! Time to stop this game and go on to something else I guess

Unregistered
12-21-10, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah, same here. Downloaded the race game n some money&food disappeared. Happens also when games outta sync with the lame server.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 06:33 PM
Just think, for about 3 billion people in the world right now, the phrase "my food disappeared" has far more dire consequences ...