PDA

View Full Version : yay for st. Patty's version!

laeanee13
03-06-13, 01:12 AM
Thanks for putting out a St. Patty's day version TL! Really don't like the clover chairs & table, they remind me of a part of the movie Creepshow where Stephen King's character & his home were overgrown with green hairy stuff. But really happy just to have something new. No goals though, what's up with that?

Why is it every time I get within $150,000 of my $4million dollar expansion TL puts out a new version & I drop $1 million redecorating? Not to mention my 24 gems that I'd worked so hard to save up gone in a flash w/a mis-click....please TL, give us a confirm purchase button!

RetroKitty
03-06-13, 01:19 AM
Thanks for putting out a St. Patty's day version TL! Really don't like the clover chairs & table, they remind me of a part of the movie Creepshow where Stephen King's character & his home were overgrown with green hairy stuff.

LOL @ "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" ... I had to laugh at the description. I just downloaded the St. Patty's edition myself and didn't even think of them like that ... but now I can't get it out of my head! :)

anurulz
03-06-13, 03:21 AM
is it better to wait for the gems reward to download the new version or just take the new version already??

babylovesify
03-06-13, 04:22 AM
can i ask what new version you guys talking about? I'm on ios btw

LalaSmooth
03-06-13, 04:53 AM
There isnt one on iOS. I think she is on android

anurulz
03-06-13, 04:54 AM
ya i tihnk the new version is on android only at present..wud be very kind of sum1 to tell if there are any new goals as well..

laeanee13
03-06-13, 11:45 AM
ya i tihnk the new version is on android only at present..wud be very kind of sum1 to tell if there are any new goals as well..

Sorry for not saying,it was late ;-) I am on Android.

No goals. All I have in my goal list are for leveling in Farm Story & that Bubble game. In my excitement I went decoration crazy ....so gonna suck if I have to rebuy cuz they add goals now.But, I'm always open to earning cool stuff!

LOL @ "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" ... I had to laugh at the description. I just downloaded the St. Patty's edition myself and didn't even think of them like that ... but now I can't get it out of my head

That's the one, lol. All I can think of when I look at them. :-D

capncrunch203
03-06-13, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=laeanee13
That's the one, lol. All I can think of when I look at them. :-D[/QUOTE]

And that's all I think about when I see them too!!

jennyh30
03-07-13, 12:03 PM
Urgh annoys me why do people call it "st pattys" it's st Patrick or paddy, not patty!

Baraze
03-07-13, 12:42 PM
Im so tired. So many games. So many devices. Only two hands and ten fingers. So annoyed. Id been waiting for the goal to download the games and it never happened. I switch from ios to android and wham! There they go. I need gems on my other android account.

All whining aside, im loving everything.