PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub - Poll & Suggestions (March - Current)

sehana
03-05-13, 01:50 PM
Time for a New Poll!

Not much suggestions to go off of from the last thread, so here are some off the wall stuff.

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new drinks, decorations, themes would you like to see in your club?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Ongoing Nightclub Suggestion List:
- Bring back weekly updates

321Beat
03-08-13, 05:45 AM
Suggestions:

More groups actions e.g. Send drinks to all neighbors at once; accept all drinks at once; mix all off one drink at once on all bars.

Instant neighbor requests

Be able to purchase drinks at clubs

321Beat
03-08-13, 06:02 AM
Also, I would like the option of using one click for mixing drinks.

nomicrophone
03-15-13, 08:33 PM
New /more drink options to send to neighbors...

sapphirecross
03-18-13, 01:59 PM
Egg white drink with colored ice cubes for Easter - I'm sure that would look better than it tastes.
Fruit teas.
Champagne bar display.
Bunny bartender.
Crushed gem floor tiles, gold & silver counters, jewelry colors type theme.
Alice in wonderland theme.

zooboo12
04-14-13, 09:21 PM
VIP seats and sofa's that the clubers can sit in and we can collect charge from. And also a cover charge at the door. Just extra ways to make money other than from drinks. I would also like to see more full theme designs like beach theme with chairs, tables, wallpaper, ect all in that theme. More sparkle would be good too.

Gypsy_Cat
04-18-13, 09:40 AM
A Bouncer Display and a Coat Check Display

sweetplate
04-22-13, 07:29 PM
I suggest that club visitors be able to hear out iTunes music( as is promised in game play instructions). This would have people playing constantly to hear nbrs' music! It also might help the musicians/rec. companies. You hear something you like, you go buy it. This would surely make a HUGE difference to the game!

happ1ness
04-27-13, 01:16 PM
I totally agree with sweetplate! And I like the VIP, Bouncer and Coat Check ideas. I also think we should be able to purchase a variety of DJ's to place behind the DJ booth. Maybe even an interactive Karaoke display that the club visitors will stand next to and sing (in motion only, no sound) with a mic in their hand & we earn coins every time a visitor uses it. Please give us goals also. It makes all the difference in gameplay.

420diva
04-27-13, 02:38 PM
I suggest that club visitors be able to hear out iTunes music( as is promised in game play instructions). This would have people playing constantly to hear nbrs' music! It also might help the musicians/rec. companies. You hear something you like, you go buy it. This would surely make a HUGE difference to the game!

Great Idea that would be awesome!!

I would just like ANY UPDATE I would be so appreciative as well as many of my neighbors that arent on the forum but are actively playing daily!!

Please TL update Nightclub its an amazing game

Christiana12345
04-28-13, 08:42 PM
A fairyland theme? Lol.
A hot tub. (if there is already a hot tub sorry i just started playing)

zooboo12
04-29-13, 10:22 AM
I just thought of another what about bar tenders that mix the drinks.

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the recent suggestions, these have been passed on .

Since the poll is now closed, please see the new Suggestion thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51340-Nightclub-Suggestions&p=623217&viewfull=1#post623217)