PDA

View Full Version : Farm - Poll & Suggestions Mar 5

sehana
03-05-13, 12:00 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49488-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-7) :)

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Ongoing Farm Feature Suggestion List:
- A way to tell the progress (for mastery) of trees that were removed Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45840-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=541245&viewfull=1#post541245)
- high level player perks post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45840-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=542406&viewfull=1#post542406)
- adavance notification of when crops will be removed and allow enough time to master them before removing. post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45840-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=542603&viewfull=1#post542603) or post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45840-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=543982&viewfull=1#post543982)

Ongoing Farm Content Suggestion List:
- Tiles (Water, Beach)
- Various Crops Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45840-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=541200&viewfull=1#post541200)

pinkster73
03-05-13, 12:30 PM
Yay! 100% of people want a rainbow springtime house!

Oh wait, I'm the only voter so far......

Also I'd like naked animals. No outfits.

TAB127
03-05-13, 01:58 PM
Woot Springtime rainbow house! That would be too cute.

SparklingTown
03-05-13, 04:07 PM
I know I've seen someone talking about this before but I'll post again: PLEASE let us at least keep the flowers that we grow using gems (sometimes even by mistake).
If it's a gem item, it means it's special... We should be able to keep the item that was sooooo expensive!
PLEASE!

jumperjing3
03-10-13, 10:12 AM
This is what I'd like to see for farm:

1.Goals
2.Faster plowing similar to collecting tips in BS and RS
3.New scarecrows
4.Pavers in all different colors
5.Fruit stands
6.Signs like "corn for sale" or "fresh fruit" etc
7.More houses..maybe a nice big ranch house with a wraparound porch and a porch swing on it
8.More gnome related stuff

I just want farm stuff! No dressed up animals....no safari stuff...no carnival on my farm etc.

MamaMini
03-11-13, 08:41 AM
Yay! So happy to see some of my suggestions from last month! I say "Yes" to all! A Rainbow theme would be cute. Also, I was so happy to be able to buy Irish Setters for coins rather than gems. They're my first dog purchases and I was happy to see a new breed being offered. That said, how about a Dog Show theme? More dogs (no clothes), an obstacle course, bleachers, grooming tables, maybe even a few gnomes holding TV cameras. Some if this could then be used later if you decided to ever go with a sports theme, like say, a Field of Dreams baseball theme for example. Soccer would work well too as well as a football theme in the fall around Thanksgiving time.

melina21
03-12-13, 11:04 PM
YES! a rainbow springtime house would be cute. Also baby animals, like piglets, chickens and calfs that not cost gems ����

knuffduff
03-13-13, 06:22 PM
Water tiles, Water tiles, Water tiles, Water tiles.........PLEASE!

Boogie083
03-16-13, 04:17 AM
Hello TeamLava and Farm Story farmers :)

My very first post / suggestion / complaint on this forum was deleted, from this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31921-Delete-pending-neighbor-request&highlight=pending), yesterday, and I don't know why. I hesitate to add suggestions to this forum but worked up the courage because players should be able to give constructive criticism.

Here are my Farm Story suggestions.

1) The News page is lengthy after the reset @ 3am PDT. "PENDING GIFTS" should have its own tab. There is an empty space next to the Profile tab...why not add "Gifts"?
[ Wall ] [ News ] [ Profile ] [Gifts]

The "NEWS FEED" is essential (and quite short with only the last 10 visitors) to return rain showers to 'shy' farmers who don't leave comments.

2) Add an Invite icon above a farmer's Wall icon so players can send invitations directly from a farm, if the farmer has a Storm8 ID.

3) Get rid of the 'Tap Again to Manage' pop-up and create a Manage icon.

That is all, for now. Hope this post won't also be deleted.
Thanks.

Boogie083
03-16-13, 04:25 AM
Also, "MATERIAL REQUESTS" is also under the News tab, making the page lengthy.

Boogie083
03-16-13, 04:30 AM
4) Since we can't delete pending neighbors, how about charging 1 gem or the coins equivilent of 1 gem to clear the page once per day or week?

pinkster73
03-16-13, 06:58 PM
4) Since we can't delete pending neighbors, how about charging 1 gem or the coins equivilent of 1 gem to clear the page once per day or week?

No way. That should be free.

Boogie083
03-17-13, 08:24 AM
No way. That should be free.

I agree, but would you (in general) rather pay or continue to see those same names?

Ferns76
03-17-13, 11:06 AM
Some springtime goals to go with the new items! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

songai4239
03-18-13, 12:44 AM
What about adding a April folls day theme?

jellypie200
03-18-13, 04:45 AM
Cherry tomatos

pinkster73
03-18-13, 05:31 AM
I agree, but would you (in general) rather pay or continue to see those same names?

I just don't look at them. I'd never pay.

lyndal
03-24-13, 04:40 AM
Can I ask, what's the point in doing a poll when you TL don't look at the results? Last year we had a poll for an Australian Flag which got a lot of support but we still haven't got it yet. A simple flag is all we voted for, nothing out of the ordinary.

Loxieland
03-24-13, 10:35 AM
How about a clothesline?

keelsha
03-24-13, 12:28 PM
Im kinda new to farm story so maybe this has already been said but where are the kitties at?
I see one and it has a hat on...:-( if u can have an elephant or tiger on your farm why not have some barn
cats too. Js. Another thing i thought it would have for sure was a chicken coop i gave so nany chickens and n
no place for them too lay eggs!

MamaMini
03-31-13, 09:43 AM
My son had a birthday yesterday and I decided to take out the Carnival Barn. Then I started taking out the other Carnival stuff and wished there was a birthday theme that coordinated with it. A mailbox with balloons tied to it, a tree with a pi?ata, a blindfolded gnome holding a stick, a birthday cake table, a pin the tail on the donkey board with blindfolded gnomes, gnomes wearing party hats...

CatLadyy
03-31-13, 09:52 AM
Im kinda new to farm story so maybe this has already been said but where are the kitties at?
I see one and it has a hat on...:-( if u can have an elephant or tiger on your farm why not have some barn
cats too.

I agree!!
Please bring back the tuxedo kitty!! He was so cute!
I would love to have a couple different cats who aren't wearing hats.. Some kittens would be great, especially for the spring!

ellywin
03-31-13, 06:18 PM
Can I ask, what's the point in doing a poll when you TL don't look at the results? Last year we had a poll for an Australian Flag which got a lot of support but we still haven't got it yet. A simple flag is all we voted for, nothing out of the ordinary.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly when I saw the topic. Still no Aussie Flag. Still no explanation from Team Lava on a reason this has not been implemented or a message on the timeframe of this. In fact no Communication at all. Very Poor customer service Team Lava.

Loxieland
04-05-13, 03:29 AM
What would be nice on all games is if we could have a pop up that says I'm on vacation and have the number of days count down.

Loxieland
04-05-13, 03:35 AM
cats too. Js. Another thing i thought it would have for sure was a chicken coop i gave so nany chickens and n
no place for them too lay eggs!

Cats should be free, like on a farm in real life. Lol. Except pedigree cats of course.

Loxieland
04-05-13, 03:45 AM
How about bees and butterflies to visit our flowers.
A random flower that changes each time, like going outside and finding a new bulb popped up that you forgot you planted.

Loxieland
04-05-13, 03:57 AM
Fancy chickens.
More geese and ducks.
Tulip tree, actually I think it's a magnolia.
Dogwood tree.
Quaking aspen.

sehana
04-07-13, 01:31 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49488-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-7) :)