PDA

View Full Version : iPad and iphone

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:13 PM
Is there anyway to sync the games between the iPhone and iPad so I don't have to begin a whole new game?
Thanks...

Unregistered
12-19-10, 12:47 PM
Exactly!
I can't get all the old info when I changed my phone! I hate to start it all over again and I almost decided to give up.... Can anyone fix this issue????? Plz...

Unregistered
12-27-10, 06:59 PM
I had to exchange my iPhone bc my other one froze on me. I was really far in the game and I would like to have my old one back. I don't want to have to start over. Please tell me how I can get my game back.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:13 PM
Transfer your game to your new device

Go to teamlava.com and follow the transfer account instructions

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:41 PM
I got an iPad from Santa and followed the instructions to transfer BS off of my iPhone4. Worked great! I have now had another (new) download for BS reappear on my iPhone4. Is that a glitch? What will happen if I go ahead and play on that new download? I don't want to interfere with my old game now on the IPad as it is going along great, but I would like to have two bakeries! so-Can I?
Hey, thanks to anybody who knows!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:28 PM
Can one of you experienced people give me the benefit of your wisdom re: my question above? I don't want to screw up my primary game on my iPad. Thank you

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:03 PM
I am hoping to get an answer from the regulars to my question I asked two posts above this one! How come it doesn't go to the top and get read ??????

lesleypsg1
12-28-10, 05:33 PM
I've read it, I just don't know the answer.

Here's a bump to see if Norman can find it. If not email support@teamlava.com

At a guess, I think you'll get a whole new bakery that won't interfer with game you transferred to iPad. But that's just a guess. Hopefully Norman will see and answer

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:37 PM
I've read it, I just don't know the answer.

Here's a bump to see if Norman can find it. If not email support@teamlava.com

At a guess, I think you'll get a whole new bakery that won't interfer with game you transferred to iPad. But that's just a guess. Hopefully Norman will see and answer

But I wonder, if you have other storm8 games on the iPhone That may be an issue as I don't think u can have the same I.d. On two devices.

So if bakery is only thing on iPhone, then make sure u create a new storm 8 I.d. Different than one used on iPad