PDA

View Full Version : City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Mar 5

sehana
03-05-13, 11:43 AM
Place New Suggestions in this thread! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49494-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-7) :)

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Ongoing City Metro Feature Suggestion List:
- Increase Energy cap
- increase factory cap

Ongoing City Metro Content Suggestion List:
- Harbor
- Dock
- airport
- Hydroelectric power plant Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45841-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=540608&viewfull=1#post540608)
- new wonders
- more factory items

psykopod19
03-06-13, 03:56 AM
Stock Exchange building with ticker

threeway5
03-06-13, 03:59 AM
- More trees! Naitive Pine Trees, Gum Trees, etc.
- Car wash
- Bridges!! (Not listed in the Ongoing content list above)
- Sears Tower Wonder (this one if for you Krystal Kove!)
- More Roads! Freeway, Roundabouts, Traffic Lights, etc.
- Street Lights! Street lights, hedges, fences, etc. should be able to be placed ON TOP of existing building/decor.

Heathersville11
03-06-13, 05:49 AM
Are Teamlava even noting what we ask for, as they do not seem to be adding what we vote for or ask for.

tmum49
03-06-13, 10:31 AM
- Car wash
- Street Lights! Street lights, hedges, fences, etc. should be able to be placed ON TOP of existing building/decor.
I totally agree with the freeway, roundabout, traffic lights etc

threeway5
03-06-13, 01:32 PM
Are Teamlava even noting what we ask for, as they do not seem to be adding what we vote for or ask for.

A few months ago I suggested a Vegas Wonder. Not sure is that was somehow related to the Vegas content release?

I also suggested more modern / glass appartment buildings. And they were released today.

It just takes a while to design > develop > test > deploy content, as I'm sure you can appreciate :)

threeway5
03-06-13, 01:55 PM
A few months ago I suggested a Vegas Wonder. Not sure is that was somehow related to the Vegas content release?

I also suggested more modern / glass appartment buildings. And they were released today.

It just takes a while to design > develop > test > deploy content, as I'm sure you can appreciate :)

Things TeamLava could possibly do to improve the link between suggestions and content release include:

- Make design concepts available to users for feedback
- Make prototypes available for user testing
- Make items earmarked for future development made available to users (not just told the idea has been noted)

This would help us to feel like we (as customers) have more influence over content being developed AND keep us engaged and interested in future content to come.

Ps. Add Zebra crossings to my list above! ;)

jonathanharker
03-06-13, 04:43 PM
Would love skyscra pers with electric Times Square style billboards on them. The billboards could feature ads for other TeamLava games.

CatLadyy
03-06-13, 06:24 PM
Really hope we get the zoo, farm, lake house and church!

CatLadyy
03-06-13, 06:29 PM
- Car wash

Love the roundabout idea! With some flowers/bushes in the middle!

It would be great if we could have at lease one new decoration with most updates. New buildings are great, but I'd love to have some new decor options. (The public garden was beautiful btw!)

Mudturtledove
03-07-13, 04:07 PM
Umbrella Store, Rubber Ducky shoppe, Flower Market, Penthouse suites

psykopod19
03-11-13, 04:25 AM
It would be nice to have the possibility to change the color of some buildings... or at least make some buildings in a variety of colors

plby
03-11-13, 08:15 AM
- Car wash

Totally agree with the trees, bridges, roads and lights/hedges etc.
Additionally a more urban looking primary school and a new mall - or the current one without the christmas decor

lotuskat
03-11-13, 09:06 AM
I totally love all the choices in the poll, but especially the Spa (business), Zoo (community), Lake House (residence), and Beach Theme (decorations). A College/University would be a great community building as well. I prefer modern, sleek designs so more buildings like the Glass House and the Glass Suite would be great! I saw a suggestion about Times Square, which would be awesome!

jonathanharker
03-12-13, 11:01 AM
I miss the giant Sequoia Trees on the old city story. Would love to see those back!

noctual
03-12-13, 11:54 PM
Increasing the factory and energy caps would be amazing. I think maybe the energy cap should even match your level, that would be nice. Also, if the factory cap isn't increased(or even if it is) I would love to see some more residence options. Seems like almost every update comes with tons of business and community lots but rarely ever new residences. Some new plant life options would be nice too, as well as the option to change the grass below(like to sand for the Vegas section). Also I wish there was a way to not have fences take up an entire space. It would be nice to place them down on the edge of lots so that a tree or flowers could be placed next to them.

Charsville
03-13-13, 12:48 AM
It's time to ask for summer items, so they can't say there isn't enough time to design them.

I would like a fireworks stand, and fireworks that shoot into the air when you collect coins. This would be good for 4th of July and New Years Eve.

Amusement park for the beach. It would be interesting and a good way to add some color to the city.

The winter trees without the snow. That should be really easy to do.

lotuskat
03-13-13, 08:48 AM
Increasing the factory and energy caps would be amazing. I think maybe the energy cap should even match your level, that would be nice. Also, if the factory cap isn't increased(or even if it is) I would love to see some more residence options. Seems like almost every update comes with tons of business and community lots but rarely ever new residences. Some new plant life options would be nice too, as well as the option to change the grass below(like to sand for the Vegas section). Also I wish there was a way to not have fences take up an entire space. It would be nice to place them down on the edge of lots so that a tree or flowers could be placed next to them.

Alternatively, instead of increasing factory caps, TL could up the goods count for each contract to match the growing number of businesses we have to keep supplied. I kind of like this better since factories can take up a lot of space we could otherwise use for other buildings or decor.

tumblesville
03-13-13, 02:03 PM
New buildings and decorations are great I love the weekly updates but I really think that team lava needs to sort out expansion, it just takes too long!!!! First you have to get 80,000 coins then you need to get 64 permits and then you have to wait two days until the expansion is completed AND THEN you have to clear trees before you can build anything. Overall this whole process takes about a week and uses a lot of energy so it's really difficult to build any of the new buildings as soon as they come out. Please try and resolve this problem. Thank you! 😊

Clara2208
03-15-13, 09:15 AM
We need more energy , but first of all more industries to provide much more supplies . It has become unrealistic... E.G for the florist : 310 supplies... It s huge! And there should be a longer period of time for collecting the money . Soon many won t be able to play anymore if we keep going like this... Imagine in 2-3 months when so many new buildings will be released we won t be able to supply even half of the businesses that we have... Please do somethig.. ;)

Clara2208
03-15-13, 09:16 AM
true fact!

elwood99
03-16-13, 02:23 AM
Is it possible tto delete or expire invites?
I invited many players but they had since left the game and my invites are still there. Just a suggestion maybe after 1 week the invites expire automatically

Tossa747
03-16-13, 12:55 PM
-Higher daily bonus. 976 coins, really?!
-Energy as bonus when you visit neighbors like in Castle story
-GIFTING parts and permits. All other TL games that I've played has some sort of gifting. Except this one..
-The possibility to buy (or something) obstacles that come up when we expand. I'd like to have some of them trees as decorations but they always shows up on the "wrong" place.

Content:
Sand so we can have bigger beaches.
The turning torso http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Turningtorso2011.jpg/220px-Turningtorso2011.jpg
Tropiaries (I don't know how to write that in plural) like the snow covered lion.

threeway5
03-19-13, 03:06 PM
Can the next Poll please be a vote for the next 'Wonder'?

Selections should include:

Willis (Sears) Tower
CN Tower
Turning Torso
Golden Gate Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge
London Eye
The Gherkin
Burj Al Arab

Plus any other suggestions made on the Forum!

GDude118
03-20-13, 12:52 PM
Please add some attractions. I would really love some old items from city story 1's amusement chest, like a roller coaster, a ferris wheel, a merry-go-round, aswell as a water park or water slide, a put-put golf, burger stand, drink stand, lemonade stand, etc. I could really use some of these with how I'm building my city.

kinglara501
03-23-13, 11:48 AM
Dentist
Doctor
Greyhound track
Soccer (football where I come from) Stadium
Indian Restaurant
Chinese restaurant
Travel shop
University
Dvd store
Fish shop
Fish restaurant
Market
Mechanics
Indoor play area

psykopod19
03-26-13, 11:22 AM
Lighthouse
Hills
Mountains
Ferris wheel

blueyed_1
04-01-13, 06:52 PM
Would like to be able to add more industries!!!

pixelslave
04-06-13, 06:01 PM
I want water squares with things on them, such as:
fountain (no grass around it)
a yacht!
a dock or pier
bridges over water

sehana
04-07-13, 02:24 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread! (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49494-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-7) :)