PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Teamlava Make up for Holiday food spoil bug

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:16 PM
I'm sure Teamlava will send Norman with an apology and a couple of gems to make us happy to make up for the Holiday food bug.
How about giving all the players a Holiday Box?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:35 PM
I did not lose anything nor have any trouble putting in the new foods. They are happily cooking as I write. I'm just happy we got an update and new foods to cook. As far as I can tell, no one lost anything except coins which can easily be made up. There are also work arounds posted which have worked for most. It's these kinds of things that probably make TL throw up their hands. I am the last person to defend TL most of the time. But in this case, I don't feel they owe anything except the loss of coins.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:47 PM
It's the least they could do! But I guarantee they won't do anything of the sort!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:50 PM
I did not lose anything nor have any trouble putting in the new foods. They are happily cooking as I write. I'm just happy we got an update and new foods to cook. As far as I can tell, no one lost anything except coins which can easily be made up. There are also work arounds posted which have worked for most. It's these kinds of things that probably make TL throw up their hands. I am the last person to defend TL most of the time. But in this case, I don't feel they owe anything except the loss of coins.

Why are you here? You're the same single handed poster trolling around in every single thread. Nobody agrees with you. You add nothing to this forum. Leave and go enjoy your wonderful games or start a lecture seminar about REAL LIFE at MIT. You seem to have no problems with the way Team Lava runs things. If all you do is sit and disagree, then you must be mad bored. Seriously STOP TROLLING.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:56 PM
Why are you here? You're the same single handed poster trolling around in every single thread. Nobody agrees with you. You add nothing to this forum. Leave and go enjoy your wonderful games or start a lecture seminar about REAL LIFE at MIT. You seem to have no problems with the way Team Lava runs things. If all you do is sit and disagree, then you must be mad bored. Seriously STOP TROLLING.

Not the original poster but I'm just curious as to how that was trolling? It's a poll thread and the person has the right to comment saying they disagree. They didn't do so aggressively, they just said nothing wrong had happened with their game. I managed to bake two bathes of fruit cake before the bug hit so it's possible there are games not affected or people who have figured out a work around.

I'm not a regular poster and I only came here today because of the bug but I'm kind of horrified at this forum. The majority of you seem to be obsessed with attacking "Norman" and demanding free gems and better service. It's a game you downloaded for free that can played enjoyably without having to ever buy gems. You're not entitled to anything and you should all be a little bit more appreciative that there are game developers out there providing you with will developed free apps. Yes, all the story games have problems (treasure story is yes, a joke) but they're still far better then a lot of others apps that require purchase.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:15 PM
I completely agree with the comment above mine. If you can't stand it that someone has a different opinion maybe you should stay away from the internet. I get it that some people are upset when thingS don't go their way but it doesn't justify being rude. Is it so hard to voice your opinion in a respectfull manner?

Maybe it's time this board requires registration to comment so rude people can be banned.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:35 PM

? I'm not the poster either. U tho would seem to be the troll. Ppl are allowed to disagree. Do u attack everyone who disagrees with you? What a nasty person u must b in real life.

I found a fix by deleting and reinstalling quick enough. I don't need to b compensated either, just thrilled about the updates!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:30 AM

I am NOT the same person who runs around giving others a hard time when they complain! I am usually the loudest complainer on here! I DO have problems with the way TL runs things. But I try to be fair. That's all. When they are not listening to us and responding I give them hell about it. When they do something good, I thank them. This was a pain, yes. But certainly not of the magnitude of the other problems around here. Besides, this was a poll! I always have the right to comment whether what I have to say is negative or positive.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 04:12 AM
I am not having any problems baking holiday food at all, so dont really know what you are complaining about. But I certainly dont think this is a situation where gems or boxes should be given out. I am just very grateful for the update.