PDA

View Full Version : The Battle: Diamond vs. Infinity

cedkugedchgd
03-05-13, 09:08 AM
i always wanted to know which of the two dragons you guys think looks better.

please mind before you vote that only the design of the dragons count! let's go! :)

sollia
03-05-13, 09:15 AM
I prefer the look of Diamond but Infinity has been growing on me lately :)

azychan
03-05-13, 09:16 AM
i vote Diamond, its baby form, children form, juvenille form or adult form are great. I don't like adult form of Infinity

kwhales
03-05-13, 10:22 AM
Wow, hard to decide. I like both in baby form. But I have to go with diamond through adult stage. Two headed dragons don't appeal to me, but hey, I am keeping my infinity (and ruby). I plan on keeping my three diamonds at different ages so I get to look at each cutie.

tuskmage
03-05-13, 10:33 AM
Can TL make a Diamond/Infinity Hybird? I love them both. Vote for Infinity now because they are harder to get.

RotomGuy
03-05-13, 10:56 AM
Can TL make a Diamond/Infinity Hybird? I love them both. Vote for Infinity now because they are harder to get.
But that would be a double Diamond element!

cedkugedchgd
03-05-13, 10:59 AM
the rarity doesn't matter, only the looks! xD

diamond x infinity hybrid would be great but since everything you breed with an infinity gives you a fire dragon, it's impossible..

tuskmage
03-05-13, 11:51 AM
the rarity doesn't matter, only the looks! xD

diamond x infinity hybrid would be great but since everything you breed with an infinity gives you a fire dragon, it's impossible..

They are both has their unique character, both are well design; too hard to choose. So i have to judge them by rarity :) Ask TL to make the poor Infinity possible to breed again :p The demand of a Diamond Infinity hybrid will be high. More people will try to breed Fairy, Wizard of course more people will try to get an Infinity too, give those weekly new dragons a rest. Sorry for making this off the subject @ Cedkuged :P

lollipop_rp
03-05-13, 02:33 PM
I love diamond all th way, infinity is good to have but not the best look. The color combo is good though...

lollipop_rp
03-05-13, 02:34 PM
They are both has their unique character, both are well design; too hard to choose. So i have to judge them by rarity :) Ask TL to make the poor Infinity possible to breed again :p The demand of a Diamond Infinity hybrid will be high. More people will try to breed Fairy, Wizard of course more people will try to get an Infinity too, give those weekly new dragons a rest. Sorry for making this off the subject @ Cedkuged :P

I know it's off topic, and I don't want this thread to be closed but we're lucky we get updates

Baraze
03-05-13, 03:06 PM
Baby infinity is too adorable how they flap their little wings trying to stay high. But diamond at her middle level is flawless. She struts and prances around. Diamond is the winner. Fruitful is just mad no one thought to enter it in this contest.

NouraMoh
03-05-13, 04:01 PM
i vote Diamond, its baby form, children form, juvenille form or adult form are great. I don't like adult form of Infinity
^^^ That :)

Infinity is just creepy with those 2 heads :/

J85909266
03-06-13, 10:15 AM
Infinity, by far.

Epic Diamond looks like a sissy prancing about, looking all fluffy.

Infinity actually looks epic and legendary. All transcendent and celestial. Glad I was able to get one.