PDA

View Full Version : force close

anurulz
03-05-13, 05:40 AM
u know am sick and tired of the game NEVER opening at the first try..it takes me minimum of 5 - 10 tries for the game to finally open and its very off-putting to get a "googleplay is not responding" and "googleplay has stopped working" every time..i have cleared the cache, shifted the game to internal storage, restarted fone million times, re-installed game..basically done everything advised but my game refuses to cooperate..reporting it also apparently doesnt help..please will sum1 tell me what to do???:mad:

kooky panda
03-05-13, 06:28 AM
Which device do you play on?
What is the current version of your device?
Do you play on wifi or cellular?
What is the version number of the game you are playing?
(under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen?)

If you are getting an error message, what does it say?
If you get the close or report screen, hit report and you will get a error message.

anurulz
03-05-13, 09:44 AM
sorry for not giving the above mentioned info..i play on android (4.0.4 verrsion), use 3G internet (cellular) and use the regular version at present after finishing the valentine edition goals.. i get the error message of "game is not responding" and "unfortunately googleplay has stopped working".thanx for the response..

kooky panda
03-05-13, 11:42 AM
You can try moving the game to your SD card to free up some memory.
Also try clearing your cache.

Also Bakery Valentine is the most current version to be playing. Do you have any issues playing the Valentine version?
The most current versions of the game will have back end fixes included.

nmishii
03-05-13, 11:56 AM
I haven't seen it where googleplay stopped. For me its bakerystory that stops.

When it force closes, instead of exiting out, tap Report. Then tap Preview instead of Send.

In the Preview feedback, what are the Report type and Package name? Normally Report type is Crash and the Package name is com.teamlava.bakerystory.

If Report type is Crash, go down to the bottom to the Event log. Please list:
1) Exception class name
2) Source file
3) Source class
4) Source method

Then back up and tap Send to send the report so that TL knows you're force closing.

anurulz
03-05-13, 10:38 PM
i cleared cache and my game is already on internal storage..(SD card)..will try reporting as nmishii suggested..

anurulz
03-06-13, 12:27 AM
the report type is application not responding and package name is com.teamlava.bakerystory