PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update 3-6-2013

kooky panda
03-04-13, 08:00 PM
From TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/44586646993/new-content-march-5-7-2013)

Bring some Zen into the kitchen with a variety of peaceful and calming items. Be sure to get the Meditation Table and Meditation Chair to help set the mood for your customers in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Keep calm and carry on by getting these other new additions:

Soothing Waterfall
Meditation Counter
Penjing Tree
Cherry Blossoms Wallpaper
Bring some Zen into the kitchen with a variety of peaceful and calming items. Be sure to get the Meditation Table and Meditation Chair to help set the mood for your customers in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Keep calm and carry on by getting these other new additions:

Soothing Waterfall
Meditation Counter
Penjing Tree
Cherry Blossoms Wallpaper
New Teaser

http://i.imgur.com/36MEEkk.png

Slide a couple delicious Green Tea Sundaes down your bar top in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

sugarmilkppm
03-04-13, 08:47 PM
I just took a peek at the Cherry Blossom wallpaper, it's quite pretty and I'm looking forward to getting some! Green Tea Sundaes look delectable.

srg70
03-04-13, 09:15 PM
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/d04fba5ad1ae21ae8efe0aaa5b175d64_zpsb6ffbbce.jpg

jmterao
03-04-13, 10:46 PM
Looks like another appliance

wingus
03-04-13, 11:49 PM
So excited about this week's new release! Especially the wallpaper, gorgeous!! I knew I saved up enough coins for something good. :D

carabellexo
03-05-13, 12:19 AM
Again I really like the update we are getting!!! Thanks TL

AutumnHikari
03-05-13, 02:39 AM
Looks decent! I'd like to see this waterfall :)

optimusprimerib
03-05-13, 04:14 AM
This makes me crave Asian food :D.

marrrina
03-05-13, 07:34 AM
I was hoping it'd be an Indian theme since the tables have the Hindi om symbol but it seems misplaced with all of the East Asian decor. We already had an East Asian theme in the past. However my restaurant has an East Asian theme so I'm glad there's finally new decor that matches.

bigbux3
03-05-13, 07:35 AM
Action Chef Lee looks weird.

And why a third term for another Asian theme?

cookietyler
03-05-13, 08:48 AM
The new wallpaper looks great and I'm excited about the new appliance too!

Baraze
03-05-13, 08:51 AM
That tree thingy looks like a smaller version of the halloween one. A nice bonsai tree would have been just perfect.

I have three fountains already, gosh! But I think I can make room for a third, if there is no box and its a reasonable price.

I only saw last years decor with the asian theme, but I think its a yearly thing because its so popular. And well made.

minidemon88
03-05-13, 10:37 AM
Love the cherry blossom wallpaper! Please let it be for coins instead, it's been a long time since we gotten a nice wallpaper. This update seem like a Japanese theme to me. The green tea sundaes and cherry blossom reminded me of Japan.

I bet the jade dragon is a box item. Hoping for a nice LTO this week. =x

TAB127
03-05-13, 11:29 AM
Are we ever going to get a St.Patrick's Day update?

jmterao
03-05-13, 12:22 PM
St Patricks is the 17th which gives them time for an update next week. (Crossing my fingers).

I like the wallpaper, hopefully its not for gems.

The tree iwould be cool for Halloween. I will buy a few and store them till then.

lotuskat
03-05-13, 12:41 PM
The yogini in me likes this!

AutumnHikari
03-05-13, 10:30 PM
Bakery Story just got some random St. Patrick's day stuff before the weekly update: tables, chairs, a wall picture, a dog, tile, wallpaper, ,and a new oven. Perhaps we'll also get an unadvertised surprise?

lesami
03-06-13, 04:22 AM
Im happy fpr more recipes but another asian theme ? we have been asking for an Australian theme FOREVEEEEEEEER !!!!!! Does this classify as racism ??? LOL just joking :)

TAB127
03-06-13, 06:19 AM
Im happy fpr more recipes but another asian theme ? we have been asking for an Australian theme FOREVEEEEEEEER !!!!!! Does this classify as racism ??? LOL just joking :)

I get you, I feel like we've had this same theme several times already. It's just not that exciting anymore it just feels like over****.

cookietyler
03-06-13, 10:23 AM
I'd like to see an Australian themed update too (even though I'm in the US)

gc2000jn
03-06-13, 11:43 AM
New goals! I am not buying any of the new decorations in case we need to purchase them for the goals. First step - 2 spaghetti, 2 lobster, 2 garden salad. Take out those stoves!

sweetstuff525
03-06-13, 11:47 AM
there is 3 floor decorations locked by goal
jade dragon
action chef lee and penjing tree

sweetstuff525
03-06-13, 11:49 AM
there is 3 floor decorations locked by goal
jade dragon
action chef lee and penjing tree

also the 2 ovens are locked by goal

so so far there is 5 locked items ugh.. they sure are making us work for those ovens

LalaSmooth
03-06-13, 11:57 AM
I thought this was going to be a rubbish update until i seen the goals and locked items

jmterao
03-06-13, 12:00 PM
Those locked item have to built too.

Look at the gift list.

Origami paper (For the tree?)
Zen Rake (No idea)
Jade (For the dragon?)
Chef Hat (For the chef or stove?)

AutumnHikari
03-06-13, 12:27 PM
Those locked item have to built too.

Look at the gift list.

Origami paper (For the tree?)
Zen Rake (No idea)
Jade (For the dragon?)
Chef Hat (For the chef or stove?)

I would guess they're mostly for the new locked appliances. Action Ice Cream Maker and Action Chef Stove, I think.

jmterao
03-06-13, 12:34 PM
Ok, I am through the first task.

Which splits into two, A Piece of Home and Friend in Need...

A piece of home wants me to purchase 2 of the trees but they are locked by goal......

AutumnHikari
03-06-13, 12:37 PM
Ok, I am through the first task.

Which splits into two, A Piece of Home and Friend in Need...

A piece of home wants me to purchase 2 of the trees but they are locked by goal......

Wow, already? That was fast, spaghetti takes a day to make! Did you skip it with gems?

Anyways I'd guess that completing A Friend In Need will unlock the trees for A Piece Of Home.

jmterao
03-06-13, 12:37 PM
Yep, I used gems. Dont want to waste the 20 for the next step though...

theladymorgana
03-06-13, 12:49 PM
So this means we get no saint Patrick's day/ easter goals?

AutumnHikari
03-06-13, 01:12 PM
So this means we get no saint Patrick's day/ easter goals?

Maybe closer to Easter? Sometimes the goals come out like the same week as the holiday.

I hope we at least get some spring-like goals later.

Baraze
03-06-13, 02:21 PM
Lets appreciate what we bave now, im sure we will get more later. Easter is nowhere near here.

I bought two waterfalls because I couldnt believe they were so CHEAP! Then. Stopped to look at everything else and noticed we had goals. This is going to be a long, but fun week. I dont need to spend gems, the items are super inexpensive and im eager to see the new recipes. Just the thing my super sick at the moment, soul needs.

Stueeeee
03-06-13, 05:58 PM
Love the prices of most of this weeks updat. Haven't seen the appliances yet but it's looking good. Snatched a couple of waterfalls already!

rosewaterlily
03-06-13, 07:32 PM
Nice to see the waterfalls and cherry blossom wallpaper for so cheap--I haven't bought them yet since I'm waiting for the goals, but very excited anyway.

minidemon88
03-07-13, 12:51 AM
Great updates TL! I love the cheap waterfall and cherry blossom wallpaper! Gonna get them when I completed the goals. Just don't wanna risk using gems to skip any goal parts. I'm surprised that most of the decorations are goals reward. Looking forward to completing all the goals and the end reward. XD

hungryres
03-07-13, 06:05 AM
I received gift from neighbor , chef 's hat and jade. What are these for?

minidemon88
03-07-13, 09:00 AM
I received gift from neighbor , chef 's hat and jade. What are these for?

Those are for the new appliance.

fraish
03-07-13, 09:32 AM
Can't get the pending tree unlocked to complete goals

meme1098
03-07-13, 10:47 AM
Need to complete 'Friend in Need' goal first. Cooking corned beef right & chocolate milk as the first part of the goal.

ipaddolo
03-07-13, 04:59 PM
i really like this update :) my restaurant always had asian theme and these items are just perfect! thanks TL

sugarmilkppm
03-08-13, 04:18 PM
I'm impressed by the latest updates in RS and BS, they're choc-full of great stuff! Thanks Team Lava! /goes back to playing