PDA

View Full Version : Rearranging tables to earn money faster

MamaBear2515
03-04-13, 07:37 PM
Ok so i have seen a few posts where other players have said that if you rearrange your tables closer to the door so it doesnt take your customers as long to walk that it will help you to earn money faster. My question is does this actually work? Right now i have my tables rearranged so their closer to the door but i dont really see a difference in profit.

rosewaterlily
03-04-13, 08:05 PM
It won't make a difference if you still have large amounts of space for the bots to wander around randomly. Also you must be online with the screen turned on to Bakery story (not running in the background while using other apps) for an efficient layout to make a difference, otherwise you're serving at the default offline rate. I just did a quick test and in one minute online I made 248 coins and one minute with BS running in the background I made 112 coins.

saucysammis
03-04-13, 08:12 PM
I make 6,000 every 16 minutes that I leave the game open. I've arranged blockages in my design so that bots take no more than 8 steps. There are layouts outlined in other threads that are even more efficient, but again, with the game closed it doesn't matter what layout you have.

MamaBear2515
03-04-13, 10:14 PM
Ok that makes sense now. I try not to leave my game running unless im actually on it because it uses up too much data on my phone. :( i guess im just going to decorate my bakery to how it was before. Thanks to both of you for answering!! :) feel free to add me if you like. Im a daily player. My id is skittles1723.