PDA

View Full Version : Workshop made items disappearing

Lee_7
03-04-13, 06:47 PM
This has been happening when I try to make fancy blocks and fancy beams only (please note, I am NOT using these items to then make royal blocks & beams)
So, im trying to level up certain buildings. These particular level ups require a certain number of fancy stone blocks and fancy wooden beams. Last night I had finally created the 4 blocks and just needed 1 more beam. Wake up this morning to find I now have NONE of either. This has been goin on for days. No sooner do I get close to the required numbers so I can level up my building and they're gone. I'm not using these for something else....that is I haven't 'forgotten'
This is driving me nuts as all I'm doing is cutting trees and rock for wood and stone...for nothing. Sigh

maguar
03-05-13, 02:49 AM
Are you waiting for your game to process before collecting items? Is it only the workshop and not other buildings? If only the workshop is it just the fancies and not others?

I know you've said you're not making royals, are you making enchanted?

Sorry if its a lot of questions but I want to get my head around it.

iLLUMI2012
03-05-13, 05:00 AM
Which version are you playing, original or Valentines? Are you playing both versions very so often?
When you go to Inventory have you got the ALL tab selected?
Have you tried closing the game (not just minimise it) then relaunch the game? This has worked for me in the past. Missing items suddenly appear.
If you have both versions of the game on the Multitasking bar then you need to close both and only run one version of the game.
Also try a complete power off/on of your device if that doesn't work.

Hopefully one of these suggestions helps.
:)