PDA

View Full Version : Converting Coins into Gold Bars

Moondrummer
03-04-13, 02:57 PM
Since we have a Spell Crafting Building... we should be able to convert like 2Million Coins for like 50 Gold???

[S8] Elsa
03-04-13, 03:03 PM
Thank you for the suggestion! The ability to convert Coins into Gold is highly unlikely. Gold supports the game. We do offer opportunities to earn Gold through Contests, Events, and by Gifting your Neighbors.

sollia
03-04-13, 03:13 PM
And even if we ever did get that ability those numbers are totally unrealistic. It would be more like 2 gold for 50 million.

DragonTan1
03-04-13, 06:13 PM
I think earning gold by playing other games and completing goals is great, but by exchanging coins is not a good idea and even if we could it would probably not be worth it. I would only use gold to buy the nests, I wouldn't use it to speed up breeding, hatching etc. I wouldn't buy dragons too, I think the best way to get a dragon is by breeding and is what makes it fun... imo buying dragons and rushing the game would **** it for me.

darkrandy
03-05-13, 09:21 AM
Pony

Since we're talking about gold, there have been 3 gold sales that I know off in the last 2 weeks and my user DarkRandy never got the benefit of that, but my other Island, my gf's Island and my daughter's Island got the announcement.
No longer higher character islands are given the option to buy gold at discounted rates? Or my playerfile is buggy?