PDA

View Full Version : Fashion: Weekly Update (3/5/13) - Fresh Spring Catalogue

maguar
03-04-13, 02:46 PM
Check out the new Spring Fashion Catalogue

http://i.imgur.com/u9N1syw.png

TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/44586646993/new-content-march-5-7-2013)

It’s time to watch all the flowers blooming. Cozy up into a relaxing lounge chair and take in all of the beautiful colors. Check out the new Blossom Counter and Thin Blossom Counter in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Don’t miss out on when these other new items bloom:

Spring Dressing Room
Spring Flowers Wall D?cor
Crystal Tree Wall D?cor

http://media.tumblr.com/52b9131dc8afe109774231abf7af6ae4/tumblr_inline_mj5qr7UXdN1qz4rgp.png

lik2tease1
03-04-13, 03:45 PM
Ugly, the last of couple of months the catalogs have been.just awful!! Plz can we have some cute clothes that r worth me buying gems I'm not wasting money on this!! All of these items should cost coins! Hideous!!!!

jojopeanut
03-04-13, 04:04 PM
It's okay we have color, jury still out on the shoes sandals would have been cutter with this or the flat loafers in this color would have worked to. I like the bag. Green is the color of the year. Maybe tomorrow the shoes will be different I've seen them change what they show in the teaser before than what the actual catalog is we get espcially shoes.

brs293
03-04-13, 04:05 PM
Love this look, especially the green. I live in Manhattan and shoes like that are very popular lately.

jackar
03-04-13, 04:09 PM
great shoes , indifferent dress , ugly bag, jewelry for grannies ... xd

kiwyro
03-04-13, 04:19 PM
I would love 2 see more playfull clothes like more short skirts this is very ugg like for my mom... no 20year old girl would wear this,

jojopeanut
03-04-13, 04:41 PM
I would love 2 see more playfull clothes like more short skirts this is very ugg like for my mom... no 20year old girl would wear this,

Lol I guess sometime they have to design for US ole foggies haha..but I work with a 22 YR old she has a dress just like this color wave a bit shorter she wears with leggings.

dalula
03-04-13, 05:44 PM
Definitely not my taste... especially the shoes...

Ic3e
03-04-13, 08:38 PM
I've been aching for a pair of clogs! The catalog looks very sophisticated, the dress and bag would be something I'd see in Forever 21. (Aztec and zig-zag prints are very in-style right now.) Very nice catalog but I'm not so sure about the decor.

houseoftara
03-04-13, 08:41 PM
The dress looks like the pattern the tele used to make when it went on the fritz 😁... Just saying. If the intent was to go for the "Lady Gaga" look on the shoes...Fail. Which leaves the necklace & purse also lacking in "taste" (Dare I say tact?). I'm not sure which Hexi color palette the designers are using, but I'm sure there are some wonderful designers here that would be more then willing to share theirs. 👍

Not commenting on the wall art nor vases: words escape me - wait, tacky. The dressing room is cute for the under 20yrs of age crowd. The counters are about the ONLY thing out of this weeks update worth a small mention of a passable "nice".

Overall: C- to the designers... Sorry Guys & Gals 😳

jojopeanut
03-04-13, 09:54 PM
Im gonna keep wishing for LTO water display been wanting one for a looooong time. Last one we got was the water wall.

jojopeanut
03-04-13, 09:56 PM
Im gonna keep wishing for LTO water display been wanting one for a looooong time. Last one we got was the water wall.

I should say fresh new idea. Not like the black Fri specials.

rainkissed
03-05-13, 09:51 AM
Check out the new Spring Fashion Catalogue

http://i.imgur.com/u9N1syw.png

TL Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/44586646993/new-content-march-5-7-2013)

It’s time to watch all the flowers blooming. Cozy up into a relaxing lounge chair and take in all of the beautiful colors. Check out the new Blossom Counter and Thin Blossom Counter in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Don’t miss out on when these other new items bloom:

Spring Dressing Room
Spring Flowers Wall D?cor
Crystal Tree Wall D?cor

http://media.tumblr.com/52b9131dc8afe109774231abf7af6ae4/tumblr_inline_mj5qr7UXdN1qz4rgp.png

I like the deco esp the dressing room. Very pretty and fresh spring like colors. The catalog is cute but id like those boots in black better :D

minidemon88
03-05-13, 10:48 AM
The counter and dressing room are really nice! Hopefully the dressing room will be for coins.

Baraze
03-05-13, 12:54 PM
I adore the dressing rooms. Thankfully they and one of the counters are for coins. Now I just need to sell out my current stock to make it all fit.

jojopeanut
03-05-13, 12:57 PM
I'm on Android and ordering the catalog which is under casual section at end. You have to page back and forth the tab to order. To get it to show up at the end. Knda inconvient if your trying to place orders fast which most times I am.

lelaina752
03-05-13, 01:33 PM
The cherry blossom counters are cute and I am glad there is a dressing room for coins. However, I am a little underwhelmed by this update. There are no "must have" items for me.

AlisinChanes
03-05-13, 01:37 PM
I've always loved the chevron pattern so the dress is nice. The cherry blossom counters are really cute, similar to the red ones we already have but these will mix easier with other decor and not look so out of place. I love the red ones but only bought 2 because they're so bold.They look awesome with the V-Day displays though. The green clogs, I don't know about those lol I've never been into the clog thing though. The bag's cute. The rest is ok but I guess I've gotten spoiled with all the big Holiday updates and all these new displays. I haven't been looking at teasers lately either bc I always end up picking everything apart and its less exciting when updates finally arrive. Hopefully this catalogue won't be so long like the last few. 8hrs at least? :-)

jojopeanut
03-05-13, 01:57 PM
I've always loved the chevron pattern so the dress is nice. The cherry blossom counters are really cute, similar to the red ones we already have but these will mix easier with other decor and not look so out of place. I love the red ones but only bought 2 because they're so bold.They look awesome with the V-Day displays though. The green clogs, I don't know about those lol I've never been into the clog thing though. The bag's cute. The rest is ok but I guess I've gotten spoiled with all the big Holiday updates and all these new displays. I haven't been looking at teasers lately either bc I always end up picking everything apart and its less exciting when updates finally arrive. Hopefully this catalogue won't be so long like the last few. 8hrs at least? :-)

No it's a 10 HR catalog

jojopeanut
03-05-13, 01:58 PM
I'm on Android and ordering the catalog which is under casual section at end. You have to page back and forth the tab to order. To get it to show up at the end. Knda inconvient if your trying to place orders fast which most times I am.

Ok it works okay on the Carnival version. It's in the center of the casual items. I've been using Thanksgiving version.

jojopeanut
03-05-13, 01:59 PM
This is one of those times I wish we could move items from one counter to another. My sleep mask and bunny slippers would look nice on these counters.

greatday2bealive
03-05-13, 08:12 PM
Overall not impressed. I like the shoes that look like clogs..great! EXCEPT they are high heeled *again* : ( and they should be a light brown in color.
The dressing room looks suited for young children..not my personal taste. The counters are nothing special. Would have liked to see more colors used on dressing room and counters as spring is about many colors, not just pink. The only thing I actually kind of liked was the flowers on the wall, but at 3 gems a piece, I'm not buying any. Not worth the price.

Would really love a water display again.

jojopeanut
03-05-13, 09:38 PM
I like the crystal wall trees. Nice for 7,000 coins, the dressing room would have been knock your socks off if they had made it with yellow and orange flowers. Perfect complement to the spring display from last year.

nihna
03-05-13, 11:07 PM
I am with them there is something wrong with the designs in the last afew weeks in FS and BS and RS
Did u guys change ur designers or what if soo plz return the old one thy was awesome

+ there is something wrong with my last update the new stuff shows at the beginning and then thy desaper I can't see them any longer is it a problem in the update or in my mobile?????

lillykittymeow
03-06-13, 04:13 AM
The counters, dressing rooms and decoration items are lovely - I even like the dress and the bag but the shape of those shoes is just foul.

mymummy789
03-06-13, 06:04 AM
I love the new stuff - it's pink :) Now in the process of redesigning my boutique...................again :D :D

Baraze
03-06-13, 09:21 AM
I love the new stuff - it's pink :) Now in the process of redesigning my boutique...................again :D :D

Story of my life! I have my doors blocked to force a quick sell. Everything is scattered about. I had a design idea in my head but with the store in disarray Ive got nothing! Love the pretty in pink things. Some folks just find a reason to gripe about every little thing.

Id rather a long hour catalog that makes money as opposed to a short one that gives a measly two coins and low amount of clothing per order. Even if the shoes look like they were designed by santas elves. Id finally saved almost a million coins for the first time in ages, since the bug that had me losing money instead of earning. Buying some new counters and racks from two weeks ago wiped most of it out, but oh well.

dalula
03-06-13, 04:50 PM
The items are too girly... just not my taste this week. :( But I really liked last week's. Hoping for different spring colors, like purple :)

jojopeanut
03-06-13, 05:25 PM
Story of my life! I have my doors blocked to force a quick sell. Everything is scattered about. I had a design idea in my head but with the store in disarray Ive got nothing! Love the pretty in pink things. Some folks just find a reason to gripe about every little thing.

Id rather a long hour catalog that makes money as opposed to a short one that gives a measly two coins and low amount of clothing per order. Even if the shoes look like they were designed by santas elves. Id finally saved almost a million coins for the first time in ages, since the bug that had me losing money instead of earning. Buying some new counters and racks from two weeks ago wiped most of it out, but oh well.

Oh me too. trying to do some redcorating this one is gonna take me a few days. I think moving thisngs around etc. I have to stop when it becomes what feels to be more of a chore or unfun. Cause the game is the fun stress relief for me it's not so easy to redo most of your shop as one might think it to be..lol

jojopeanut
03-07-13, 12:32 AM
BS & RS have new goals *cross fingers* for Fashion :)

ladym7
03-07-13, 04:08 AM
BS & RS have new goals *cross fingers* for Fashion :)

Definitely what I'm doing too :)

Baraze
03-07-13, 06:43 AM
Oh me too. trying to do some redcorating this one is gonna take me a few days. I think moving thisngs around etc. I have to stop when it becomes what feels to be more of a chore or unfun. Cause the game is the fun stress relief for me it's not so easy to redo most of your shop as one might think it to be..lol

Ive been working on it for three days now. Trying to color coordinate, block sections so they wont sell too fast, put all my latest and greatest displays out, selling old items to make coins, etc, etc. its become a headache. Now I may run out of room and have to start all over again. The perils of having a fully expanded shop. Yesterday I had a million coins, now im just under 35,000.

thatgirl444
03-07-13, 08:42 AM
the update is darling....pink is always great!! Its time for me to redecorate also...still have most of my designs from Vday...but its so hard and I know my shop will be a mess for days before its all done...lol...I have been putting the redecorating off for a couple of weeks now...lol
Its also extremely hard earning coins for expansions...I finally saved up enough to exoand before Vday but it literally took me months to save up 2 mil. I dont know why my stuff sells so slowly....I can make 2 mil in rs in a week or less

Baraze
03-07-13, 09:26 AM
the update is darling....pink is always great!! Its time for me to redecorate also...still have most of my designs from Vday...but its so hard and I know my shop will be a mess for days before its all done...lol...I have been putting the redecorating off for a couple of weeks now...lol
Its also extremely hard earning coins for expansions...I finally saved up enough to exoand before Vday but it literally took me months to save up 2 mil. I dont know why my stuff sells so slowly....I can make 2 mil in rs in a week or less

I know! i dont know when I last had a million coins. i hadnt bought anything in about a month and I opened the game, surprised I had that amount. With all the money making clothes available one would think it would be easy to earn money sooner. i dont even know when ill earn that amount again. The twigs are walking around slowly like they are in need of their celery and crackers meal.

jojopeanut
03-07-13, 10:07 AM
Ive been working on it for three days now. Trying to color coordinate, block sections so they wont sell too fast, put all my latest and greatest displays out, selling old items to make coins, etc, etc. its become a headache. Now I may run out of room and have to start all over again. The perils of having a fully expanded shop. Yesterday I had a million coins, now im just under 35,000.

I know I spent 500,000 coin fast that includes placing orders of the new catalog. It goes fast earns slow.

fruitpop24
03-07-13, 02:05 PM
Hey guys! Sorry another newbie question. I only started playing about a week ago (L17) and was wondering how to get access to the seasonal catalogues? Right now I only have the basics. Do we get access after we reach a certain level? Or do we have to purchase a chest or something? I'm basically looking forward to oct when the holiday season starts and wanted to be prepared in advance, lol.

maguar
03-07-13, 03:52 PM
Hey guys! Sorry another newbie question. I only started playing about a week ago (L17) and was wondering how to get access to the seasonal catalogues? Right now I only have the basics. Do we get access after we reach a certain level? Or do we have to purchase a chest or something? I'm basically looking forward to oct when the holiday season starts and wanted to be prepared in advance, lol.

Seasonal catalogues are limited releases that get removed. You can still acess the items if you have the appopriate holiday version, eg iOS can still get world games items but not Christmas items as they have the world game version and not a Christmas one. If you haven't downloaded the previous versions you won't be able to now. There'll be themed things coming out throughout the year so that's something to look forward to. As for preparing I'd suggest earning money and mastering catalogues to get gems so you can buy the new stuff as it comes out.

bBugatti2831bcat
03-07-13, 05:44 PM
As I am nearing finally reaching level 100 in my shop "Hannahs Dream"....I have to say we need to see some newer nicer clothes....the clothing is dull. The really last nice fun thing was the Flirty French Skirt etc. Also the catalog itself is getting dull. Please can be have some nice new clothes so we can get rid of the old stuff we don't like! Just my opinion...but I am in the game for the long haul.. Also it's at little crazy to have to have 100,000,000 xp to get from level 100 to 101....can we please have something more reasonable.

jojopeanut
03-07-13, 06:04 PM
As I am nearing finally reaching level 100 in my shop "Hannahs Dream"....I have to say we need to see some newer nicer clothes....the clothing is dull. The really last nice fun thing was the Flirty French Skirt etc. Also the catalog itself is getting dull. Please can be have some nice new clothes so we can get rid of the old stuff we don't like! Just my opinion...but I am in the game for the long haul.. Also it's at little crazy to have to have 100,000,000 xp to get from level 100 to 101....can we please have something more reasonable.

* throws confetti* CONGRULATIONS!!!! on nearing the 100 mark.. :) I"m almost 3/4 of way to 99

callofcthulhu
03-08-13, 12:03 PM

Geez, no wonder you don't see many people at 99, no one at 100. I'm irritated by how long I've been on level 97, and I'm a fairly regular player. Btw Ms. Hannah I'm spirit garden aka pill monkey

jojopeanut
03-08-13, 12:19 PM
Geez, no wonder you don't see many people at 99, no one at 100. I'm irritated by how long I've been on level 97, and I'm a fairly regular player. Btw Ms. Hannah I'm spirit garden aka pill monkey

It took me just after 4th JUly 2012 I reached lvl 95 to Christmas day exactly to reac lvl 98. And I play every day order cataologs etc. Now I'm just over the half way mark from lvl 98 sense Christmas playing regularly.

fruitpop24
03-09-13, 06:37 AM
Thanks, that makes sense.

darlinlildeb
03-09-13, 06:12 PM
Congrats to my nbr Hannah who FINALLY reached level 100. I'm currently at level 99 in both of my shops. I'm so disappointed that there was no expansion available at level 100. I'm a daily player and I absolutely LOVE this game. However, with no possible expansions, there is really nothing to work towards. The displays come out once a week and while many of them are worth having.... I don't have room. I get that some are holiday related and are stored, but there are many others that could be left out yr round. Unfortunately....there isn't room. After reading this forum it seems as if fashion story is team lavas red headed step child....they really don't care about it or those of us who are loyal players. Hope things change soon.... My motivation to continue playing is getting harder and harder to find