PDA

View Full Version : Customers love refreshing new beverages!

FrozenTurtle
03-04-13, 02:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/36MEEkk.png

Slide a couple delicious Green Tea Sundaes down your bar top in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

SparklingTown
03-04-13, 02:54 PM
Nice! Just loved it!

MamaBear2515
03-04-13, 03:19 PM
Awesome!!

Baraze
03-04-13, 04:55 PM
Finally ice cream for RS!

bigbux3
03-04-13, 06:12 PM
Let me guess, a new appliance with 3 recipes. I'll take it if it's one that constantly updated! However, I feel some type of Asian theme coming on and we get them every year...

Baraze
03-04-13, 06:13 PM
Let me guess, a new appliance with 3 recipes. I'll take it if it's one that constantly updated! However, I feel some type of Asian theme coming on and we get them every year...
I say bring it on! The decor for the asian theme has always been consistent and something so many people implemented. It was cool. Expensive, but cool. That and steampunk.

bigbux3
03-04-13, 06:16 PM
I say bring it on! The decor for the asian theme has always been consistent and something so many people implemented. It was cool. Expensive, but cool. That and steampunk.

I liked the Asian theme in year one of Restaurant Story. The second year, I liked a lot of the GEM items, but didn't really care for them. Starting it again would become old for me. I only preferred Steampunk in Nightclub Story actually. But everyone's taste is different. I do feel that TeamLava should implement items users suggest and have suggested in the past. Plus, I still haven't seen the items from the first Create Content contest back in 2012.

kieranyeow
03-04-13, 06:30 PM
Omg. I love it!!! Can't wait!!!

Baraze
03-04-13, 07:30 PM
I liked the Asian theme in year one of Restaurant Story. The second year, I liked a lot of the GEM items, but didn't really care for them. Starting it again would become old for me. I only preferred Steampunk in Nightclub Story actually. But everyone's taste is different. I do feel that TeamLava should implement items users suggest and have suggested in the past. Plus, I still haven't seen the items from the first Create Content contest back in 2012.

Youve nailed it! We are getting an asian theme.

ginrae22
03-05-13, 12:19 PM
ooooo I can't wait! love it.

MamaBear2515
03-06-13, 02:46 AM
Is this in a new appliance or one we already have? I cant find it anywhere.

MamaBear2515
03-06-13, 02:49 AM

I really like the asian theme, then again i am asian. I would really like more asian decor items. Ive had to buybthe boxes just to get more and i dont have the money to keep buying boxes. Would be nice if they came out with more for coins.

hamhead777
03-06-13, 08:23 PM
why is there a coffee been on the green tea ice cream?