PDA

View Full Version : No more popups!

ksham_net
03-04-13, 12:59 PM
Seriously, cut it out with the popups. They're so annoying. Every time I go into the game, 3 of them pop up back to back. Originally, there was 1, then 2, and now 3. WTF!? I don't need to be notified 10 times a day about the same Once per day, ok. Every time I go into the game, *shakes head*.

Create a news bulletin board tab in the Goals pad for announcements. Also, they aren't even useful or important popups. They're usually complete items that I don't care about.

Similar to pop ups on browsers back in the day. Super annoying!

wildflower07
03-14-13, 08:05 PM
I hate the pop ups from past challenges. It takes up so much time, its very inconvenient

trish_26
03-20-13, 12:14 PM
New complaint...today's RS pop-ups have cost me 48 GEMS in less than 2 MINUTES!!!! I was logging into the game to check on food that I was cooking. When I clicked "okay" to the annoying Action Chef Box popup so I could get to my food, it instead took me directly to the magic box menu. Immediately under the OKAY button is the button to spend 24 gems for the Asian Fusion chest, and by clicking the OKAY button it also selected the Asian Fusion. This happened to me twice, and now I'm 48 gems lighter and have 2 items I couldn't care less about!!

I WANT MY GEMS BACK!!! :mad: I've been playing this game since December and enjoyed it quite a bit until just now. Give me my gems back and quit with the annoying pop-ups, or I will delete and start with the bad ratings/word of mouth. This is ridiculous!! :mad:

trish_26
03-20-13, 03:22 PM
Same thing just happened in Bakery Story...it's like when you click "OKAY" to close it registers as a double-click. 24 gems gone AGAIN, this time on a Summer Beach Box.

I'm deleting both of these games, and probably Fashion Story too. It's a pity, because these were pretty awesome. But I don't like being tricked into spending coins or gems on things I don't want, because I'm forced to bypass a pop-up that interrupts my game. I can think of better ways to waste my time WITHOUT the trickery and unnecessary hassle.

*DELETE!!!*

EricaPack
03-20-13, 07:14 PM
It done the same thing to me! What the heck is the asian fusion chest? If its something you use or what not where do I find it? I want my gems back!!!

jennymaze
03-21-13, 07:50 PM
The stupidest one is the weekly update pop up. I get it every single time I log on to my game so which week is it supposed to be? If you want someone to actually pay attention to the pop ups then don't have them come up every single time. I couldn't tell you what a single one of them say because they pop up everytime so I don't pay attention to them. They just get on my nerves.

gloria001
03-25-13, 11:23 PM
agree...super annoying..I have wrongly bought 2 mysterious box (I even don't know what box I have bought) and it costs 48 gems!!!!!!!!!! Please do NOT show these pop up anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinksThots
03-28-13, 09:18 AM
Once a day would make sense. Every time the game gets opened is pure insanity. The technology is already in there: the games recognize the daily reset time with no problem. It wouldn't be hard at all to apply that to the popups too. I haven't lost gems to them yet *knock on wood*, but when I'm bouncing back and forth over the course of mere minutes between short tasks running on multiple games, and get all the popups EVERY SINGLE TIME, it's enough to make me scream.

diane197006
03-28-13, 09:55 PM
Hi All,
I play RS, BS and FS and the same gem issue happens to me. And not just once or twice. And pop ups? Are you kidding? I use up more phone battery trying to get thru the things when I could be visiting my neighbors instead. So frustrating. I don't need to see the old goals. I completed them... call it done! When I contact Admin they tell me there is nothing they can do to restore my gems? Someone somewhere is able to deal with this. AND for gawd sakes don't buy any wallpaper!!! Because if you do and it comes out in a goal you won't be able to buy it if you already have all the walls covered.

IN SHORT
NO MORE POP UPS!!!
NO MORE GOALS THAT CAN'T BE COMPLETED!!!!

If you aren't going to fix this stuff you'll lose a lot of players.

diane197006
03-28-13, 10:01 PM
I forgot to mention with all the pop ups I've actually lost food because I couldn't get to it. I ended up having to log out and back in and lost all my food that was due. ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE BLASTED POP UPS.

Francys08
07-03-13, 05:39 AM
It is so annoying the popups...Hope they do something about it....

beth_sa
11-28-13, 12:38 AM
These pop ups used to drive me crazy, until I discovered that by holding the home key and bringing up the running tasks, and ****ing r.s. that when i logged back into the game the pop was gone. try that. it works like a charm.

beth_sa
11-28-13, 12:40 AM
Press and hold the home button, until you see the running tasks. **** restaurant story then log back into the game and the pop ups are gone. I am on android and this is how it works on my phone. good luck.

acts626
12-09-13, 11:28 AM
This just happened to me. i was clicking through all those stupid pop ups of past quests and then i was down 18-20 gems. this is ridiculous i can understand pop ups of quests from thanksgiving but really quests from almost a year ago are still popping up. I understand i cant get my lost gems back fine but Team Lava you seriously need to get with the program and fix this issue. Enough is enough!!!

FruitLoopsFarms
12-26-13, 05:22 PM
I think everyone hates the popups............... but I know they won't do anything about it.