PDA

View Full Version : Glitch-Rainbow Goal will not Unlock

carolinarain
03-03-13, 06:51 AM
OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED. I got my baby Alicorn this morning!! I routinely keep a stock of spicy meals/hearty feasts and longswords/lumin essence so I can send my knights out daily because its a great way to get coins and rare drops. By the time I unlocked the Alicorn I already had the wing, and within 3 or 4 days my kights found a horn!!! I'm so excited, I've been waiting forever. It looks like you can only collect from him once a day, so I'm sure it'll take about a week for him to mature to the point that I can get an energy refill from him.

I am wondering though, how do you unlock the pink rainbow? I've completed every other Valentine mission, unlocked every other goal, and there are no goals left to be completed in my "Kingdom Goals" book. Did I miss something somewhere? Just curious how that works...

CottageRose
03-03-13, 08:39 AM
Did you do Thurston's bling bling, with the follow on quests build a level 3 theater, and a level 5 library? If you have done all that, you need to be collecting letters from Thomas' house. There are threads around here on this, but I can't figure out how to link them. :)

carolinarain
03-03-13, 12:29 PM
Did you do Thurston's bling bling, with the follow on quests build a level 3 theater, and a level 5 library? If you have done all that, you need to be collecting letters from Thomas' house. There are threads around here on this, but I can't figure out how to link them. :)

I did Thurston's bling bling, with the follow on quests, did the level 3 theater, the level 5 libraray, etc. I collected the letters from Thomas' house too. I did EVERYTHING. My "kingdom goals" is empty, except for a couple of "reach level __" goals for other games I used to play. Maybe a mod can help me. I'm not too concerned now that I see the pink rainbow is simply a decoration, I thought maybe you collected from it for rare drops or coins, but it'd still be nice to get one and find out why mine never unlocked :(

Here is a screen shot of my empty goals list. Everything is completed as far as Valentine's day goes. I'd show that my pink rainbow is still locked, but I'm currently growing some botany in my Love Shack so that's tied up for a few hours.
http://i.imgur.com/5rUb0DK.png

CottageRose
03-03-13, 12:44 PM
I did Thurston's bling bling, with the follow on quests, did the level 3 theater, the level 5 libraray, etc. I collected the letters from Thomas' house too. I did EVERYTHING. My "kingdom goals" is empty, except for a couple of "reach level __" goals for other games I used to play. Maybe a mod can help me. I'm not too concerned now that I see the pink rainbow is simply a decoration, I thought maybe you collected from it for rare drops or coins, but it'd still be nice to get one and find out why mine never unlocked :(

Here is a screen shot of my empty goals list. Everything is completed as far as Valentine's day goes. I'd show that my pink rainbow is still locked, but I'm currently growing some botany in my Love Shack so that's tied up for a few hours.

Hmmm... the rainbow gets unlocked after Agnes answers the letter Thomas sent with 50 glimmer dust. She sends a formula which unlocks the rainbow in the love shack, after you collect from Thomas house a couple times. If you sent the glimmer dust to her and have collected from Thomas house, a mod will need to help you. Sorry I couldn't. :(

carolinarain
03-03-13, 01:15 PM
Hmmm... the rainbow gets unlocked after Agnes answers the letter Thomas sent with 50 glimmer dust. She sends a formula which unlocks the rainbow in the love shack, after you collect from Thomas house a couple times. If you sent the glimmer dust to her and have collected from Thomas house, a mod will need to help you. Sorry I couldn't. :(

That's okay! Thanks for trying!

kooky panda
03-03-13, 03:02 PM

Try restarting your device to see if you rainbow will unlock .
If not, can you also post a picture of your locked rainbow?

carolinarain
03-03-13, 09:13 PM
Try restarting your device to see if you rainbow will unlock .
If not, can you also post a picture of your locked rainbow?

Restarted my iPhone and the pink rainbow is still locked :( here's a picture of it...
http://i.imgur.com/5uvz6TM.png
My game is up to date, everything else works properly. I'm playing on an iPhone 4s that's running OS version 6.1.2 if any of that helps!

kooky panda
03-04-13, 11:19 AM
Great !
Thanks for the pictures, I will report this over.

Note: I moved these posts from the other thread to their own thread.

carolinarain
03-04-13, 12:34 PM
Thanks so much for helping! Hopefully someone will figure it out, but I feel better knowing its just a decoration and not something that you collect anything from. It'd still be fun to have one though!

PikaSquirrel
03-04-13, 02:07 PM
You had to collect from Old Thomas' house in order to trigger the other quests. You should have these quests in your account now. Thank you.

carolinarain
03-04-13, 03:23 PM
You had to collect from Old Thomas' house in order to trigger the other quests. You should have these quests in your account now. Thank you.

It just showed up. Thank you for fixing that for me!!

carolinarain
03-04-13, 07:23 PM

I collected from Old Thomas's house, triggered the second quest after that (gave the coins, the petals, and the box of chocolates) and after that...a big fat nothing. Now I'm back to no goals just like the picture above, and my pink rainbow is still locked. At this point I'm kind of whatever about the rainbow but I'm kind of bummed I just wasted 20,000 coins and a bunch of petals for a second time (since I have done this quest before and this same thing happened) Apparently my game just really doesn't want a pink rainbow.

kooky panda
03-04-13, 08:09 PM
I think you have to collect from Thomas's House again to trigger the next goal.

carolinarain
03-04-13, 08:40 PM
Ohh, okay! I'll wait and see what happens! Thanks for being so patient with me...

kooky panda
03-05-13, 06:13 AM
On this goal chain, you will need to collect from Thomas's house in between each one until you unlock the rainbow.

PikaSquirrel
03-05-13, 12:32 PM
Sometimes when the required action is done, such as collecting from the house, the goal may take a bit to appear. You should try force closing here and there to see if this is the case and make the goals pop up in your account.

carolinarain
03-05-13, 08:25 PM
Sometimes when the required action is done, such as collecting from the house, the goal may take a bit to appear. You should try force closing here and there to see if this is the case and make the goals pop up in your account.

I usually force close the game every morning before heading to work (along with all running aps) to help preserve battery life on my phone while I'm gone, so I don't think that's the issue. I've collected from the library a couple of times now, with no luck. I guess I'm just not getting a pink rainbow. Oh well. I appreciate your trying to help!

princessp64
03-05-13, 09:07 PM
I have sent my knights out on ALL the quests and still no items for the alicorn!!!!!! How many times does it take? How many quests did you do? I am still trying to get the items! Thanks!

carolinarain
03-09-13, 12:10 AM
I have sent my knights out on ALL the quests and still no items for the alicorn!!!!!! How many times does it take? How many quests did you do? I am still trying to get the items! Thanks!

I did about 5 or 6 quests and got my wing, but I already had my horn when I started. Now I have a second wing, and it's been 2 weeks without another horn. Keep trying, hopefully you'll have some luck!

carolinarain
03-10-13, 10:16 AM
Just FYI my pink rainbow never did unlock. It's been a while now, so I just want whomever to know that it was never fixed. I don't really care since it's just a decoration and at this point I don't really have room for one, but if anyone else comes in here looking for a remedy to the same problem they are having, this post doesn't really offer one.

PikaSquirrel
03-11-13, 10:54 AM
You still have a few quests to go until you can unlock the Pink Rainbow :) You have only finished the first part of Letter's To Agnes, there are four parts in all.