PDA

View Full Version : How many points is the romantic fountain?

loveknots
03-04-13, 08:16 AM
Hike visiting neighbors I noticed that many have a lot more royal points than I do. But not more royal buildings the only difference I see is that hey have a romantic fountain. How many royal points do you get for this? How do you unlock it?

lotuskat
03-04-13, 09:55 AM
The points difference is probably due to upgraded royal buildings. When buildings that provide royal points are upgraded, they provide more points. The upgrade doesn't change the building's appearance though.

loveknots
03-04-13, 10:34 AM
No when you tap on it in the right hand corner it will tell you the level of their building.

foxxiegirl
03-04-13, 11:02 AM
I don't believe the Romantic Fountain gives any royal points. I just removed and placed mine and my points remained the same.

maj1977
03-04-13, 01:58 PM
It looks like you haven't unlocked the magic garden and the tablet of tabernum which both add quite a few royal points. I would work on expanding to those areas next. :)

vchanhs
03-04-13, 06:59 PM
Troll king pit give the most royal points.

loveknots
03-04-13, 09:04 PM
So I expanded to the magic garden and I can move it around but it's dark. When I tap on it, it brings up the build ivy huts goal. I just need like 60 glitter dust to do this. Plus a ton of sap! Ugh!!

maj1977
03-04-13, 10:39 PM
So I expanded to the magic garden and I can move it around but it's dark. When I tap on it, it brings up the build ivy huts goal. I just need like 60 glitter dust to do this. Plus a ton of sap! Ugh!!

You need to do it eventually. Just get some mushroom circles and you'll be set. Good luck!