PDA

View Full Version : Where are the trolls?

estiquesophy
03-04-13, 02:04 AM
I have collected more than 100 times and still no sign of a troll. I have the watch towers, lantern spires and the library. Do I need to construct more royal buildings to find a troll? I have even collected from the mushrooms! It's only 9 days away before VDay contents will be removed. Don't want to miss my last V day goal, the knightly confidence. Can someone help?

maguar
03-04-13, 03:18 AM
Are you at level 17 (or is it 15?) and do you have the enchanted sword? If you don't you won't get any.

Trolls like royal buildings, resource buildings (not animals), mushrooms, mining rocks, cabbages

wassupbaby
03-04-13, 04:52 AM
Vday contents will be removed in 9 days ? Where did you get that ?

NayanPrakash
03-04-13, 06:32 AM
What?!! If that's true, I'll never get Alicorn and the rainbow!! I'm still on letter part 3 and haven't collected a single book! And I haven't even been able to craft the bling blingDidn't the forum say that the quests won't get removed? We shouldn't just lose our quest lines if we haven't completed them, I'm sure TL won't do that, hopefully

estiquesophy
03-04-13, 07:10 AM
Are you at level 17 (or is it 15?) and do you have the enchanted sword? If you don't you won't get any.

Trolls like royal buildings, resource buildings (not animals), mushrooms, mining rocks etc.

I'm at level 19. Already crafted the enchanted sword. Still no sign of trolls.

estiquesophy
03-04-13, 07:13 AM
I'm at level 19. Already crafted the enchanted sword. Still no sign of trolls.

I have also reinstalled the app a few times. Please help!

maguar
03-04-13, 03:06 PM
Do you have any other monsters in your kingdom? If so you will have to defeat them first.

maj1977
03-04-13, 06:23 PM
What?!! If that's true, I'll never get Alicorn and the rainbow!! I'm still on letter part 3 and haven't collected a single book! And I haven't even been able to craft the bling blingDidn't the forum say that the quests won't get removed? We shouldn't just lose our quest lines if we haven't completed them, I'm sure TL won't do that, hopefully
I know that they have said we can still craft things from the love shack which would include the alicorn (if you can ever find the parts during adventure) but I don't know about the quest line.
Also tl said the vday stuff would last 6-8 more weeks only a couple of weeks ago. They haven't even been here a month. Can't imagine they would remove them already but idk for sure...

heidik901
03-04-13, 06:32 PM
Many times people have this problem because another monster is already I their kingdom. You have to **** that before more will appear. Do you have a pet skunkpine or fangbeast?

estiquesophy
03-04-13, 11:02 PM
Three trolls finally showed up! I guess the probability for trolls to turn up just varies for person to person. I defeat every beast even if I have to accumulate my energy. Now, I'm just hoping that TL will give us more time for VDay quest! I haven't had Thurston's pants yet and looking at all the goals to start crafting the bling bling for Thurston will take another one to two weeks. I really hope that TL will give us more time for new comers like me that started playing this game with the VDay edition.

carolinarain
03-05-13, 01:11 AM
I hate those stinkin trolls! One day you'll be sick of them, once you pass all the quests that need them. Now they show up and I groan because they eat up such big chunks of my energy. I tend to run into them most often when smashing large rock outcroppings. Hope that helps!

iLLUMI2012
03-05-13, 05:15 AM
The trolls are a pain in the booty when you don't want them. heh heh.
Best thing to do is have some mushrooms or something in an isolated part of the kingdom and hopefully when you harvest there the troll will appear, then you can just leave him there.
I did that with a trapped skunkupine and had 2 weeks free of trolls, skunkupines and fangbeasts. Then I ****ed him because I needed my farm plot back.

But if you need the trolls, harvest mushrooms and coin buildings such as towers. :)

loveknots
03-17-13, 05:10 AM
I have been trying to get pants for a week. I have only had 6 trolls. I get around 5 fang beasts and 4 skunks and 4 pink skunks a day. I'm building more buildings to see if that helps but I'm at a lost. I now have a campfire to keep him warm till he gets dressed. :)