PDA

View Full Version : Solution

hahadrago1998
03-03-13, 03:21 PM
I have been reading the forum a lot. And I've noticed that people have been asking for large diamond habitats. That hasn't been happening. I've also noticed that the people who have been asking have way too many. Like 10-20. How about, instead of a large diamond habitAt, you can combine 10 diamonds in the crafting place, and Make an ultra diamond dragon that earns ALOT of coins, or gold, it seems to help the extreme case.

hahadrago1998
03-03-13, 03:26 PM
What are players thoughts on this?

lollipop_rp
03-03-13, 04:18 PM
Post this in suggestions, maybe you'll get more answers

kurebiz
03-03-13, 05:13 PM
Don't think many ppl will combine the diamonds into 1 big one. Having more.. I think its kind of like bragging rights

hahadrago1998
03-03-13, 06:01 PM
If it earned gold?

kurebiz
03-03-13, 06:12 PM
TL would never do that!

03-04-13, 12:46 AM
Yeah, great idea, however, I doubt TL would listen to this suggestion.

Baraze
03-04-13, 12:55 AM
What kind of mother would i be to give away my 10 babies?! If ever a large diamond one comes, i feel it will cost gold. Or be just as expensive as the black habitat.

freyx378
03-04-13, 01:20 AM
It would be nice if they created a new island only for diamond hybrids, imo.

mammami08
03-04-13, 04:33 AM
I have been reading the forum a lot. And I've noticed that people have been asking for large diamond habitats. That hasn't been happening. I've also noticed that the people who have been asking have way too many. Like 10-20. How about, instead of a large diamond habitAt, you can combine 10 diamonds in the crafting place, and Make an ultra diamond dragon that earns ALOT of coins, or gold, it seems to help the extreme case.

Not very many of the people that have promoted large diamond fields have 10-20 diamonds. If you have that many you have already made a choice not to have a full collection but to go for the ultra rares. Ofcourse people with 10-20 diamonds would want larger diamond fields to but i think most of us that was in favour of that idea just have one (and maybe one extra) and the diamond hybrids.

Then it takes quite some time for the designers to make an idea here on the forum become reality so just because there havn't been any release of large diamond fields yet doesn't meen there won't be.

But i'm sure some people would like to have a craftable super duper ultra rare dragon, craftable from ten diamonds. That sure would make some sort of statment but i also think that it is to hard to manage to become reality. But nice idea!