PDA

View Full Version : Force closes and takes energy

islanddoll1
03-03-13, 12:15 PM
I recently started playing this game, and to be honest i really liked it. I thought nothing big of the first few times the game forced closed and took my energy with it. however it's becoming impossible to move on in the game as it force closes so many times. I'm only on the 4th or 5th island i think and it is IMPOSSIBLE to move ahead. on top of that I have to wait an hour for ONE measly energy refill!!! Come on TL. I had planned to keep this game on my phone and invest in some gems because i really liked it but now i'll only keep it until I'm finished with the Bubble Mania goals on Bakery Story and collect my gem reward, THEN I'm uninstalling this game!

annagkb
03-03-13, 09:56 PM
That happend to me to alot of time!
Is that a bug?

BadCobra
03-04-13, 05:37 PM
Thanks for your feedback on the energy refill and I will pass this along to the rest of the team for discussion. TeamLava cares about our users and we take their thoughts into consideration.

However, the force closing is a more critical issue. Can you tell me what level this occurred in, did you receive any sort of message before or after the force close, and is this the Storm8 ID you play the game with?

Nikki_Finn
03-05-13, 02:31 PM
happened to me too.
STOLE my energy.

on the 5th island.
no msg.
yes, this is the same ID.

missysayhi
03-06-13, 05:35 AM
I listed multiple shut downs over and over and over with very specific detail. It's happened to me more times than I can count. I'm glad to see someone else complain about this, they've been ignoring mine lately...

grandmadonna
03-06-13, 05:44 PM
Yes, i have also had it shut down and i lose energy.

islanddoll1
03-07-13, 10:03 AM
Thank you for responding BadCobra. Here's is one example, this happened about 5 minutes ago:

http://i.imgur.com/VORRNcy.jpg

froze right here

http://i.imgur.com/g6EJ97N.jpg

islanddoll1
03-07-13, 10:06 AM
I am not hitting Force Close. I am waiting to see if it will respond. I need 2 more stars to get to the 6th island and this particular game would have awarded me those 2 extra stars as i previously earned only 1 on the level.

islanddoll1
03-07-13, 10:07 AM
BTW I apologize for the pics being so big.

pattypopo
03-08-13, 11:39 AM
I have the same issue with the game freezing up. It happens several times a day and has happened on many different levels. Very frustrating that when you finally get enough energy to pla the game freezes.

crissy9112
03-08-13, 05:12 PM
This just happened to me as well. This is kind of ridiculous, considering it takes a whole HOUR for one energy.

islanddoll1
03-11-13, 06:33 AM
Oh come on TL!!! Seriously???

http://i.imgur.com/SUupaKm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cwTscu4.jpg

BadCobra
03-14-13, 03:52 PM
If this happens again, please give me the exception error that appears when you hit report so I could pass this along. This will help us to understand what is causing this issue. Also, are these the same Storm8 IDs you are using on the accounts that are experiencing the issue?

julez1986
03-16-13, 06:10 AM
Me too! It constantly force closes and freezes. Does it everytime i play the game! It's very frustrating especially because it takes your energy, which you've been waiting hours and hours and hours to fill up! Full of pride when im just about to pass a level then it suddenly freezes and force closes leaving me angry! Team Lava you have burst my bubble!!!! Please update

bartonela
03-16-13, 07:21 PM
Same thing happens to me, 2-3 times a day.. It just happend twice in a row on level 33.. This is my storm8 id I'm playing with...I don't think I can take it anymore -.-

bartonela
03-16-13, 07:31 PM
I forgot to mention, after the first couple of times when this happened, I cleared cache and tried to end all active applications befor playing the game, but had no effect.

islanddoll1
03-17-13, 07:19 PM
If this happens again, please give me the exception error that appears when you hit report so I could pass this along. This will help us to understand what is causing this issue. Also, are these the same Storm8 IDs you are using on the accounts that are experiencing the issue?

I've gotten to the 10th island a few days ago and didn't play much after I collected my gem reward in Bakery Story as I was busy completing the St. Patrick's Day goals. When it happens again I will take a screen shot and post it up.

BadCobra
03-18-13, 03:08 PM
If any of you (or even all of you) see the box in the screenshot, please click on report and post a screenshot of the code that appears so we could investigate this matter further. We are very interested in investigating this issue.

gurlheroin
07-23-13, 01:49 PM
I've never had a reporting box show up. I get the critter ready to throw the bubble, and a blank screen. Any time my phone rings I also lose my energy. As luck has it, this seems to happen right as I finally get close to conquering a coveted level, or just as I begin. It's getting *really* frustrating! Between the two situations